High T trait: You want to suck the pussy of planet fitness goers.

D

Deleted member 64493

Platinum
I'm constantly tucking my hard ons at planet fitness. Even just yesterday a woman made eye contact with me several times and I precummed a little bit.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Alt
High E trait

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Currently texting a girl on Instagram she just said I like u and I said me 2 :) am I doing good bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Currently texting a girl on Instagram she just said I like u and I said me 2 :) am I doing good bro
Absolutely, I'm borderline incel but I can give you some pointers. Compliment her public hairs when you get her naked.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Absolutely, I'm borderline incel but I can give you some pointers. Compliment her public hairs when you get her naked.
Bro I just think I got a girlfriend no fucking way bro I got a girlfriend I'm so happy man I love you fuck this forum I'm the man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: butterworld and Deleted member 64493
Bro I just think I got a girlfriend no fucking way bro I got a girlfriend I'm so happy man I love you fuck this forum I'm the man
U r a very lucky man. I've tried everything but I can't muster up the courage to talk to these foids at planet fitness

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
High E trait: working out at planet fitness

You need to learn to control yourself

You need to learn to control yourself
It sounds like I'm trolling but I actually do stare at the women here lmao ill try to play it off like I'm observing the entire room 🤣. I'm here rn and so many sexy bitches

• +1
Reactions: murdah