High Testosterone levels = High Intelligence levels (why you should hop on TRT and Adderall for brain performance)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
if your not already on Testosterone Replacement Therapy then you should get on it, its literally a cheat code it improves your focus, mood, energy, Cognition and many other things without much side effects. There is a strong correlation between high testosterone levels and improved cognition and intelligence you'll see the most benefits when you combine testosterone therapy with strength training and exercise.

if you want the best brain performance then go on TRT and Adderall its a literal lifehack cheat code

"Testosterone appears to activate a distributed cortical network, the ventral processing stream, during spatial cognition tasks, and addition of testosterone improves spatial cognition in younger and older hypogonadal men. In addition, reduced testosterone is associated with depressive disorders."

"Testosterone exerts significant biological effects on brain development and function throughout male life. It modulates the response of the amygdala, a key brain structure that generates and processes emotions, and the prefrontal cortex which is a region of the brain involved in regulating emotional responses and reactions."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20379, ChristianChad and 5 others
the elites are all on testosterone and adderall while we cope with tongkat ali and dopamine fasts, every single one of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot and 6 others
exactly what i need. i've always been intelligent but ever since my brain has rotted away to tiktok and ig reels i feel like my concentration span has decreased considerably. i need to change this so i'll definitely try ritaline, which works just like adderall

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member
exactly what i need. i've always been intelligent but ever since my brain has rotted away to tiktok and ig reels i feel like my concentration span has decreased considerably. i need to change this so i'll definitely try ritaline, which works just like adderall
also consider TRT cause it has not only benefits to your sex drive but lots of benefits to your brain such as improved mood, focus, concentration, thinking, cognition

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Rt-Rust1
this thread is useless if you dont talk about how to get adderall

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
>high correlation with high T and high IQ
>doesn't provide proof whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
tell your doctor you can't concentrate for your work and you have to get up and run around to calm down.

just go to a doctor and tell them that you have problems focusing and you cant sit still and they will prescribe you with Adderall

just go to a doctor and tell them that you have problems focusing and you cant sit still and they will prescribe you with Adderall
not that easy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
you did not link any research. You just quoted some paragraphs from who knows where.
well you can find the research out yourself its true that high T is corelated with high IQ

well you can find the research out yourself its true that high T is corelated with high IQ
What a useless thread, do you always just make claims and tell others to find the source for it?

What a useless thread, do you always just make claims and tell others to find the source for it?
its not that hard to find sources for it

its not that hard to find sources for it
You're the one that has to provide evidence for YOUR claim.

Also correlation isn't causation you nincompoop, maybe you should inject T yourself.:feelskek:

You're the one that has to provide evidence for YOUR claim.

Also correlation isn't causation you nincompoop, maybe you should inject T yourself.:feelskek:
cope

Looks like I have thoroughly ruined your stupid thread.

Maybe next time site your source and don't even bother to even make a thread when the article you're reading is just some shit opinion piece.

So we have to buy trt and use It forever?

Looks like I have thoroughly ruined your stupid thread.

Maybe next time site your source and don't even bother to even make a thread when the article you're reading is just some shit opinion piece.
I couldnt bother to link it but all it takes is a simple google search and you will find many many articles

So we have to buy trt and use It forever?
no just use it when your studying to boost that focus so you dont get distracted. TRT boosts your focus and mood and energy and adderall acts as a double to give you that slight edge and get you in the zone whammy

no just use it when your studying to boost that focus so you dont get distracted. TRT boosts your focus and mood and energy and adderall acts as a double to give you that slight edge and get you in the zone whammy
But when u hop off wont u get man tits and small balls like rich piano said

But when u hop off wont u get man tits and small balls like rich piano said
those are for steroids and bodybuilders who are using like 2 grams of tren a day

if your just mildly using TRT you wont have any problems

I guess I can contribute somewhat to this discussion as I have myself tried TRT and stayed on it for nearly a year but then decided to stop using because constantly injecting myself was a nuisance and getting an appointment with my endocrinologist is kinda hard because he's heavily requested. I also wanted to see if my natural baseline levels had increased since I lost a bit more than 10kg while I was on TRT and for those who don't know, lower body fat levels increase your endogenous testosterone production because less adipose tissue means less of your testosterone will be converted into estrogen. Anyway, turns out my natural levels are a bit higher than they were before I hopped on testosterone but not that much so I will soon start using again. Some of the benefits are a bit overblown, it will not turn you into a superman but if you have legitimately low levels and you lift your levels up to what is medically considered the upper bounds of normalcy you will feel a significant difference in how you feel. I started using because I have been struggling with depression and anxiety for quite some time and I felt that my sex drive could be better even though I never had issues with ED and what not, apart from when I used antidepressants and cumming while on those definitely took some extra effort. You will feel a bit better but not like if you use crazy dosages, trust me I know this because I have done actual bodybuilding steroid cycles, which is probably why I had low T in the first place, and when you use like 500mg of enanthate or propionate a week you feel awesome, the libido is crazy high, every workout would make my body change and improved mood and cognition. I felt that the TRT dose only made me feel a bit better in terms of all of the above but I recall the orgasms not feeling as good when I started and I would wonder why. I think it may have to do with the fact that when you use testosterone you'll have higher T levels but your sexual performance and orgasm quality depend on other hormones produced in your balls such as your LH and FSH levels which will also be shut down while on TRT. Oh and by the way I also remember my loads being smaller which is more than likely associated with what I just mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I couldnt bother to link it but all it takes is a simple google search and you will find many many articles
I can also find sources that show high T is negatively correlated with IQ

"It is concluded that T may be related to IQ, even in subjects exhibiting no sex difference in IQ tests; too low or too high T levels may be disadvantageous for the fluid intelligence,"

"There was no significant difference between IQs of men and women. There was an inverse curvelinear relationship between IQ and T in women. The same was found also in men,"

Turns out High T and Low T can harm your cognitive function.

Oh and I actually showed my sources. Unlike you who who just pulls shit out his ass.

Muh go on hrt and destroy your endocrine system because an idiot said so.

"It is concluded that T may be related to IQ, even in subjects exhibiting no sex difference in IQ tests; too low or too high T levels may be disadvantageous for the fluid intelligence,"

"There was no significant difference between IQs of men and women. There was an inverse curvelinear relationship between IQ and T in women. The same was found also in men,"

Oh and I actually showed my sources. Unlike you who who just pulls shit out his ass.

but im a hook nosed jew with a 200 IQ?

the secret is keeping your e2 levels in check and maintain your testosterone levels in the sweet spot. The range for males lies between 300 ng/dl and around 1000 ng/dl, you should want them nearly bordering the limit like 800+ to maximise the benefits. When the sources you've shown mention high T they imply levels above what is considered normal, like above 1000. It is true however that levels that are too high will impact your cognition in a bad way. When mine were too high, I didnt feel dumber per se but I had trouble focusing on my studies and work, my dick was hard all the time and I was thinking about sex constantly and chasing foids. It got so bad eventually it had a negative tangible effect on my life because I became less productive and I was masturbating too much. I also found myself loweing my standards and chasing girls beneath my looksmatch just so I could bust a nut.

• Woah
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17791
the secret is keeping your e2 levels in check and maintain your testosterone levels in the sweet spot. The range for males lies between 300 ng/dl and around 1000 ng/dl, you should want them nearly bordering the limit like 800+ to maximise the benefits. When the sources you've shown mention high T they imply levels above what is considered normal, like above 1000. It is true however that levels that are too high will impact your cognition in a bad way. When mine were too high, I didnt feel dumber per se but I had trouble focusing on my studies and work, my dick was hard all the time and I was thinking about sex constantly and chasing foids. It got so bad eventually it had a negative tangible effect on my life because I became less productive and I was masturbating too much. I also found myself loweing my standards and chasing girls beneath my looksmatch just so I could bust a nut.
I agree.

Having excessive hormone of anything is going to be bad.

I agree.

Having excessive hormone of anything is going to be bad.
Well what I would say to anyone considering TRT is simple: if you’re having issues concerning your mood, cognition and vigour in general is to just schedule an appointment with a decent endocrinologist and be assertive to him about how you feel etc and request a decent endocrine blood test panel with test, free test, prolactin, shbg, igf-1, t3, t4, tsh, lh, fsh and all that stuff and take it from there. If you are below 500ng/dL and you feel like shit TRT may be a really good option for you.

• Woah
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17791
Well what I would say to anyone considering TRT is simple: if you’re having issues concerning your mood, cognition and vigour in general is to just schedule an appointment with a decent endocrinologist and be assertive to him about how you feel etc and request a decent endocrine blood test panel with test, free test, prolactin, shbg, igf-1, t3, t4, tsh, lh, fsh and all that stuff and take it from there. If you are below 500ng/dL and you feel like shit TRT may be a really good option for you.
Alright. Sounds good

Testosterone + Modafinil = Mogger

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
got 4.0 gpa and passed CPA because of those 2 but let's just keep that as our lil secret shall we?
its quite common knowledge among college students its just that most people dont do the TRT part

It’s super easy bro lol just don’t be a fag. I was just on vacation in Orlando with friends. We were at a restaurant and I started talking to a guy who was smoking weed. I asked him if he could get adderall. He found me some. Super easy