HIGH TIER BECKY BROKE UP WITH HER WORK BOYFRIEND (SHE WANTS MY WEINER).

duck

duck

o’pry cat o’pry cat
Okay my sewer rats so I got some absolute news for y’all.

As of today I heard the news that this dimorphic, large cheek-boned becky broke up with her boyfriend. She came into work being comforted by all the co-workercels and I was just sitting there evesdropping the fuck out of the convo.

She was saying things like “we’ve always been best friends and that’s how we started” blah blah. CAP.

She couldn’t stand this birdfacecel, her boyfriend was more recessed and loose skinned than a hookers prolapsed pussy :lul:, I was suprised this dude even got with her but I’m assuming it is a just be first scenario.

It all makes sense now, this foid has been riding my dick being super nice to me lately, talking story and telling me all about her fucking cat and shit JFL.

Anyways, today while we were working she forced me to share an airpod with her and listen to her music with her , high NT music, but shit playlist tbh. Throughout the shift she was acting psychotic and horny as fuck throughout, straight telling me things like “oh my dad would like you, you should come over and teach him how to make music.” (im an FL studiocel). My whole reaction to this was cucked because I don’t know if I could do that birdcel nigga like that dirty :ogre:.

After work we were about to clock out and this crazy bitch just hands me some of those astrology stones and says nothing.. THIS HOE PUT A CURSE OR A SPELL ON ME DAWG. i also handed her a cross I keep in my bag and told her I keep it with me and shit. she held that shit for like 5 minutes while I was doing closing stuff.

End of story, do I slay boys? Or keep birdcel away from harm, and presumably away from this site?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Why you not add me back on disc?

you wrote this essay for 0 reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and gogger
Tales from Peshawar

Okay my sewer rats so I got some absolute news for y’all.

As of today I heard the news that this dimorphic, large cheek-boned becky broke up with her boyfriend. She came into work being comforted by all the co-workercels and I was just sitting there evesdropping the fuck out of the convo.

She was saying things like “we’ve always been best friends and that’s how we started” blah blah. CAP.

She couldn’t stand this birdfacecel, her boyfriend was more recessed and loose skinned than a hookers prolapsed pussy :lul:, I was suprised this dude even got with her but I’m assuming it is a just be first scenario.

It all makes sense now, this foid has been riding my dick being super nice to me lately, talking story and telling me all about her fucking cat and shit JFL.

Anyways, today while we were working she forced me to share an airpod with her and listen to her music with her , high NT music, but shit playlist tbh. Throughout the shift she was acting psychotic and horny as fuck throughout, straight telling me things like “oh my dad would like you, you should come over and teach him how to make music.” (im an FL studiocel). My whole reaction to this was cucked because I don’t know if I could do that birdcel nigga like that dirty :ogre:.

After work we were about to clock out and this crazy bitch just hands me some of those astrology stones and says nothing.. THIS HOE PUT A CURSE OR A SPELL ON ME DAWG. i also handed her a cross I keep in my bag and told her I keep it with me and shit. she held that shit for like 5 minutes while I was doing closing stuff.

End of story, do I slay boys? Or keep birdcel away from harm, and presumably away from this site?
I mean yeah bro if you aren't friends with that guy sure

also handed her a cross I keep in my bag and told her I keep it with me and shit. she held that shit for like 5 minutes while I was doing closing stuff.
this is so random lmao