High trust chadlite prettyboy = "he's so cute he can take me on cute dates, would never leave me for a prettier girl and mums would approve of him"

stop obsessing over this guy let him live his life. it is what it is. it's not his fualt if you can't play your cards
Asking xangsane to not obsess about something is like asking for a fish to stop swimming

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
No. Plenty of good foids who are not riding chad's dick train. All he needs to do is find the right way to go about it. Probability is lesser in western culture though, but there are plenty of such trad girls in the world.

More like Islam halo. You always have the religious system to fall back on, and I bet there are a lot of HQNP Muslim foids.
for Xangs this could be true because he is above average. but for normie men its 100% cuckmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Xangsane
No. Plenty of good foids who are not riding chad's dick train. All he needs to do is find the right way to go about it. Probability is lesser in western culture though, but there are plenty of such trad girls in the world.

More like Islam halo. You always have the religious system to fall back on, and I bet there are a lot of HQNP Muslim foids.
Most muslim foids here in the UK aren't of my preferred pheno (mulatta/Latina/hapa/MENA/blasian as opposed to dark curry)

@fogdart@444 @MentalcelTyronelite @Br0sk1
I just talked more with him
View attachment 1668735View attachment 1668736
Speaking of the model:
View attachment 1668738

It's insane how he has access to female models whereas average women can get male models to hookup with, so imagine how lucky Niko is to match with probably an extremely picky foid

View attachment 1668744View attachment 1668745

Speaking about catching feelings during sex:
View attachment 1668746

When I asked him if he thought his FWBs were too unattractive to LTR:
View attachment 1668747

About his 2-year LTR:
View attachment 1668748

He was in a long distance relationship and he said it wasn't ideal:
View attachment 1668749
View attachment 1668751

View attachment 1668752
View attachment 1668767
MAtches don't mean slays. He could match with models and they would ghost him when it comes to an actual meet up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
MAtches don't mean slays. He could match with models and they would ghost him when it comes to an actual meet up.
He told me he's talking to her right now as we're chatting on Reddit