high trust eyes vs hunter eyes

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

kinda wierd example but though it was pretty accurate.

the one on the right has deepset hunter eyes. meanwhile the one one the left has high trust eyes.

both look very similiar and both have good eye areas but the one on the right mogs due to his mature badass look attributed to his eyebrows/eyes. the other one looks young etc and can appeal to jbs/younger women whilst the one on the right can make pussys wet with a single glance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
FULL CUCK EYEs MODE

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
I’ve been told I have unfriendly eyes. People used to ask me why I was frowning but I couldn’t help it.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
gollums me

btw on what you said, one day i was minding my own business sitting on a bench by my self, it was night time 2 girls walk by just randomly say to me, why do you look angry. i didnt know how to feel at the time, this happened last year, I just should have yelled '' Im just high T motha fucker!''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel, Falimcel and 2 others
btw on what you said, one day i was minding my own business sitting on a bench by my self, it was night time 2 girls walk by just randomly say to me, why do you look angry. i didnt know how to feel at the time, this happened last year, I just should have yelled '' Im just high T motha fucker!''
Low inhibition tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

High trust xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and androidcel
jfl if you aren't squinting 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
You don't want them too narrow on their own. Lower eyelid should cover a couple mm's of the iris. Beyond that the narrowness should come from hooding, and be accompanied by a high PFL to make them look narrower in proportion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I have sad eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
then just run sad pretty boy jb game @fobos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, hebbewem and Deleted member 470