High trust, high intimidation is ideal.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Being low trust is bad. You want to be approachable looking but also seen as powerful. Being low trust, high intimidation just scares women, they think you're gonna hurt them. Low trust and low intimidation is the worst, that's basically being a dirty rat, people want to squash you. High trust, low intimidation is classic cuck stuff.

So I'd rank it as this

1. high trust, high intimidation

2. low trust, high intimidation

3. high trust, low intimidation

4. low trust, low intimidation

1 and 2 can get ONS easily enough. 3 has to go for long term relationships and 4 is truecel.

So you want a trustworthy physiognomy but it should also have an intimidating factor. Ie. an oval faceshape with strong brow ridge and chin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Aladin, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
if ur short can u be high intimidation

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Radiance, szolliontaraelis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
How does this even make sense? How are you gonna be intimidating by being high trust? You'll look like a clown if you try to act tough or get tattoos and so on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
so like a prettyboy face and height with good frame example like david laid ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
no unless you BJJ maxx or wrestlemaxx because short people good at those and dominate over taller people due to mechanic advantages

• Woah
Reactions: bugeater23
not in public places-around other ppl

u dare do sth chad will break ur jaws. women know this
:Comfy: chad rarely exists so im not to worry

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
you cant be high trust high intimidation lmfao. I think you mean the henry cavill type with more high trust eye area with manly asf lower third.
The superman boyscout look

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadtindermoney, It'snotover, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
:Comfy: chad rarely exists so im not to worry
bro i mean some tall normal guy same shit. u dare do sth other men will kill u esp if its to a female

short ethnic wont do anything in public obv

bro i mean some tall normal guy same shit. u dare do sth other men will kill u esp if its to a female

short ethnic wont do anything in public obv
:Comfy: no one can kill me if i kick their balls first

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
You can't

Or at least it is hard

How does this even make sense? How are you gonna be intimidating by being high trust? You'll look like a clown if you try to act tough or get tattoos and so on
You're mistaking intimidation with being low trust. Acting like a hood rat is low trust and CAN be intimidating. It is only intimidating if you're tall and have frame ect.

A short ethnic acting all thug isn't gonna intimidate shit, unless they have a gun ofc

so like a prettyboy face and height with good frame example like david laid ?View attachment 1833360
Yeah. You can look at many hollywood actors like chris hemsworth. High trust and high intimidation. You want a nice face that is also seen as capable of being threatening.

I stress the word CAPABLE. You should look like you CAN be dangerous but you don't act it out.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Umbra
:Comfy: no one can kill me if i kick their balls first
ure not hulk u will eventully go down...you wouldnt do anything bad unless ure a kamikazicel

• JFL
Reactions: bugeater23
you cant be high trust high intimidation lmfao. I think you mean the henry cavill type with more high trust eye area with manly asf lower third.
The superman boyscout look
You just contradicted yourself. Henry cavil is exactly the high trust intimidation look.

You just contradicted yourself. Henry cavil is exactly the high trust intimidation look.
henry cavill doesnt look intimidating to me. looks like a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Yep that’s y zurzolo is so famous he is not physically intimidating but low trust face so ur theory inverse is true

Yep that’s y zurzolo is so famous he is not physically intimidating but low trust face so ur theory inverse is true
He's chad. this theory doesn't apply to people on that looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
so if im a manlet 5'8 i would have no other choice but to gymmaxx and fightmaxx if i want a chance to be high intimidation??

• +1
E9020e2fe437f6cffa195c2b35b9623c 2648629284
:feelshehe: would getting this mustache do anything

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Radiance, HerpDerpson, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You're mistaking intimidation with being low trust. Acting like a hood rat is low trust and CAN be intimidating. It is only intimidating if you're tall and have frame ect.

A short ethnic acting all thug isn't gonna intimidate shit, unless they have a gun ofc
So like this?

• Hmm...
so if im a manlet 5'8 i would have no other choice but to gymmaxx and fightmaxx if i want a chance to be high intimidation??
You should always be trying to be lean.

5'8 isn't even that bad. You should ideally have a swimmer level physique. That means minimum a decent amount of muscle.

Ofc, it wont work as well if you have a shit face. If you have average looks and hair, increasing intimidation is good.

ure not hulk u will eventully go down...you wouldnt do anything bad unless ure a kamikazicel
GO ER ON EVERYONE BUT NOT WITH A GUN :lul::whatfeels::whatfeels: BALLKICKING IM UNSTOPPABLE

• +1
i dont think u can be both high trust and intimidating to women maybe just make them realise your fighting success chance by being big - having social circle that can protect u etc

that while having a good personality

They look kind of lowish trust.

I was mainly think of Chris. You should look like a nice guy but also fit and capable of fighting.
View attachment 1833386
Well it varies from person to person but it can be influenced by height, frame, tattoos, clothing, background etc

• Woah
i dont think u can be both high trust and intimidating to women maybe just make them realise your fighting success chance by being big - having social circle that can protect u etc

that while having a good personality
ofc you can. intimidation is masc looks. Masc looking people don't automatically look like a thug or some other unscrupulous individual.

Well it varies from person to person but it can be influenced by height, frame, tattoos, clothing, background etc
I agree. There are soft maxxes you can do to change how trust worthy you look.

ofc you can. intimidation is masc looks. Masc looking people don't automatically look like a thug or some other unscrupulous individual.

yea i know.

• Woah
There needs to be a thread on this, i'm too lazy to make one :lul:

• +1
yea i know.
So why do you think you can't be high trust and intimidation to women? I doubt women would look at chris hemsworth and think he's unpredictable and will rape them. They'd think he's LTR material.

There needs to be a thread on this, i'm too lazy to make one :lul:
Maybe I should make a thread on high trust maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
So why do you think you can't be high trust and intimidation to women? I doubt women would look at chris hemsworth and think he's unpredictable and will rape them. They'd think he's LTR material.
i basicly said the same thing u got to have size etc i know about the dimorphic features

i said that ure intimidating to them by them knowing u have good fighting success chance, same thing

• Hmm...
i basicly said the same thing u got to have size etc i know about the dimorphic features

i said that ure intimidating to them by them knowing u have good fighting success chance, same thing
Yeah.

• +1
Maybe I should make a thread on high trust maxxing.
Do for increasing/decreasing trust in general, some are too high trust and will benefit from lowering their trust look and the opposite

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Do for increasing/decreasing trust in general, some are too high trust and will benefit from lowering their trust look and the opposite
Okay.

i still think that henry cavill looks like a chadcuck that rots all day playing world of warcraft in 2022
He is a chadcuck. He plays warhammer40K:feelskek:

• JFL
he doesnt look intimidating lol. He looks approachable but you cant look intimidating and appear approachable. His mandible just makes him look like he isnt weak but id never be intimidated be a guy like him. he just looks NT

• Hmm...
Being low trust is bad. You want to be approachable looking but also seen as powerful. Being low trust, high intimidation just scares women, they think you're gonna hurt them. Low trust and low intimidation is the worst, that's basically being a dirty rat, people want to squash you. High trust, low intimidation is classic cuck stuff.

So I'd rank it as this

1 and 2 can get ONS easily enough. 3 has to go for long term relationships and 4 is truecel.

So you want a trustworthy physiognomy but it should also have an intimidating factor. Ie. an oval faceshape with strong brow ridge and chin.
cope harder.

All of this is pointless; intimidation and trustworthiness are not deciding factors in matters of attractiveness.

Jeremy meeks is low trust and he's considered hot.
Timothee chalamet is low intimidation and he's considered hot.
Ron pearlman is high intimidation and he's not considered hot.
Michael cera is high trust and he's not considered hot.

Noticing a pattern? It's not about trust or intimidation. It's about your god damn face, as always.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney

So I'd rank it as this

So I'd rank it as this

first they trust
then i thrust :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 17791