High Trust HTN+ is the closest you can come to easy mode as a man.

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Yesterday me and a friend were dropped off by a cab but the driver said he took cash only. There were no atms nearby just 1 store so we decided to try our luck buying something and paying him extra so he could give us cashback basically.

I (6'4 low trust badboy) got a coke, and then asked if I could pay him X amount more so he could give me cash for it - immediate "NO". Then my friend (5'9 responsible looking HTN) asks him again, says please, this mf looks at my friend for a couple seconds then says "yeah sure".

Now this guy's bluepilled ass started telling me about how u need to show helplessness when asking for a favor and how it works everytime and I just wanted to tell him it was because of his relatively higher set eyebrows and general high trust features jfl!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Patient A, AscensionMan98 and 24 others
just be blonde theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loveland, Deleted member 29167, aBetterMii and 6 others
what my itis wanted

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and forevermirin
I (6'4 low trust badboy) got a coke, and then asked if I could pay him X amount more so he could give me cash for it - immediate "NO".
you are not low trust badboy you are low tier normie

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: blite, Detective, normie_joe and 6 others
I’m pretty low trust too and it shows irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
I mean for that kind of interactions yeah, having a high trust face (like Ryan Gosling) is better than a high PSL badboy face (like Richard Ramirez or Jeremy Meeks). But for slaying maybe is better to have a badboy face.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and forevermirin
would vinnie hacker be considered low trust or high trust? Is he getting bad or good treatment from normies?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Tell him @prettyboyy
would vinnie hacker be considered low trust or high trust? Is he getting bad or good treatment from normies?
i think vinnie is high trust especially because of eye area. In his photos he looks more “emo” and low trust especially with hair covering his face in some photos but if you see videos of him in motion so many girls say that he is cute and nice. Might be low trust on some photos but def high trust irl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aBetterMii, rand anon and 4 others
"6'4 low trust badboy" -> 6'2 MTN permasquinter

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: blite, aBetterMii, Deleted member 24410 and 4 others
I mean for that kind of interactions yeah, having a high trust face (like Ryan Gosling) is better than a high PSL badboy face (like Richard Ramirez or Jeremy Meeks). But for slaying maybe is better to have a badboy face.
you need the personality to match it tho - at meeks level of looks its probably easier but a low trust HTN will have a much harder time slaying than a high trust HTN imo since girls are more likely to approach the latter.

"6'4 low trust badboy" -> 6'2 MTN permasquinter
ok i am 6'3 barefoot but i don't permasquint and i was rated a 1/10 by bgm and some gypsy dude so mtn is cap.

Looking high trust is everything man you can be a good looking guy who looks low trust ad it would be over for you unless you are low inhibition reminds me of myself

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and forevermirin
Looking high trust is everything man you can be a good looking guy who looks low trust ad it wou
Screen Shot 2023 05 27 at 24000 PM
ld be over for you unless you are low inhibition reminds me of myself

super low trust high tier SLAYER

this is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, forevermirin and House Lannister
No high trust for your face

To be high trust, you need to behave like you're ready to take dick up your ass from the other person

• Hmm...
To be high trust, you need to behave like you're ready to take dick up your ass from the other person
cope. gl high trust mfs look "responsible" and are instantly liked by new people they meet. took this kid to play soccer with my group they alrdy sucking his dick like hes some pro jfl

• +1
Reactions: blite, autistic_tendencies and Lucid
Yesterday me and a friend were dropped off by a cab but the driver said he took cash only. There were no atms nearby just 1 store so we decided to try our luck buying something and paying him extra so he could give us cashback basically.

I (6'4 low trust badboy) got a coke, and then asked if I could pay him X amount more so he could give me cash for it - immediate "NO". Then my friend (5'9 responsible looking HTN) asks him again, says please, this mf looks at my friend for a couple seconds then says "yeah sure".

Now this guy's bluepilled ass started telling me about how u need to show helplessness when asking for a favor and how it works everytime and I just wanted to tell him it was because of his relatively higher set eyebrows and general high trust features jfl!
first rule of .org - everyone is 3 inches smaller than they claim

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, House Lannister and forevermirin

Is it a sign you are high trust when old people often come up to you and ask for directions or to read them expiry dates in the grocery store?

• +1
Is it a sign you are high trust when old people often come up to you and ask for directions or to read them expiry dates in the grocery store?
yes, but it might also might have to do with your clothing and generally looking unlikely to be a scammer

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45
@mrriceguy you won

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
yes, but it might also might have to do with your clothing and generally looking unlikely to be a scammer
What about homeless people always coming up to you and talking to you, but never asking for money. I'm really confused why this keeps happening.

@forevermirin can u repost ur previous profile pic? it was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

• russiancelreturns
Back