High Trust mogs Low Trust imo

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Niggas here seem to think that angry face = good looking

I used to too, but I tested it with my sister and got different results

I showed Elias de Poot and Richard Ramirez and she said "why the fuck they look angry all the time lol", there was also a time when she said her friend's boyfriend was ugly, she showed me the picture and I honestly asked what she thought was ugly in his face(I didnt think he was ugly tbh) and the first thing she said was "his eyebrows(the nigga had VERY positively tilted eyebrows) make him look like an angry bird lol"

Of course you can be low trust and good looking if you have good bones and harmony, but in general, most gigachads are high trust(Pitt, Di Caprio, Henry Cavil, Alain Delon etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, mulattomaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Chad is chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Uglybrazilian
Yes. I tested it as well. Its not good to look so angry.

This also shows how men perceive other men attractiveness differently than women...imo most men rate low trust guys as more attractive simply cause those guys are more intimidating(same with men worshipping overmuscular guys), its a evolutionary thing

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ye ive been saying this for a while already

high trust has overall more benefits than low trust

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Uglybrazilian
ye ive been saying this for a while already

high trust has overall more benefits than low trust
the only low trust gigachad I can think of right now is Jason Momoa tbh, the overwhelming majority of chads are high trust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
IDGAF about bitches. I'm going for the Chad lowtrust angry look so I can intimidate men and make whores bow to my feet

high trust is better for higher quality girls and overall higher quality of life (friends, career, social circles, respect from others/public perception)

low trust is better for slaying slut pheno girls (though high trust can easily do this as well, it's just they don't since they have better options) that look like this:

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You want a mix of both features. If your face is completly high trust you look like a cuck and if its completely low trust you look unapproachable.

• +1
Reactions: xanny