High-trust VS Low-trust

What is the worst failo?

• Total voters
zeroshame

zeroshame

The looksmaxxing must go on
Which one do you think is the best?
I would argue that Low-trust men are sexier since they give off a dangerous vibe, but idk. Low-trust guys might also look creepy to some girls.
Being high-trust also opens you more doors I guess, but there are some lines of work where looking Low-trust is a huge bonus.

ugly face i guess a chad could fuck a bitch even if he had a 3 inch penis, a shit frame and shit height

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and St. BlackOps2Cel
Face obviously. You can fix it unlike height though.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
ugly face i guess a chad could fuck a bitch even if he had a 3 inch penis, a shit frame and shit height
Shit frame and height yes I doubt the bitch would return to him if he had legit 3 incher

• +1
I would argue that Low-trust men are sexier since they give off a dangerous vibe, but idk. Low-trust guys might also look creepy to some girls.
Being high-trust also opens you more doors I guess, but there are some lines of work where looking Low-trust is a huge bonus.
what lines of work do you mean?

Shit frame and height yes I doubt the bitch would return to him if he had legit 3 incher
probably but he could fuck her once i guess not a second time tho JFL

• +1
Reactions: manossarik
You can slay being a manlet if good face+dom, but being PSL2 fucks you over completely

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 5385 and RoundHouse
I fucked up and posted two topics at once, whatever

high trust is better if you want quality girls + a quality life

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, recessed and RoundHouse
Ugly face if caused by unfixable failos

would rope if i had any of these

• JFL
At least with a small dick you are able to get sex with her once, a shit frame you can fraud with clothes and you can still wear lift + leg lenghtening if short, a sub3 face Is unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and St. BlackOps2Cel
Having a big dick is good, but if you think that's better than a good face, you're bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and shakmax
it isnt completely done.

it says "Small frame (wi"

might wanna fix that mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873