High TSH, any suggestions?

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
I got my bloodwork results and TSH is 6.51 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I’m 18 btw

• So Sad
Reactions: Hernan
Solution
BrahminBoss
Do you use pills for it? My friend’s med school brother told me that I’d need to be on it for the rest of my life since it got this fucked up in the first place but I don’t mind
Im on thyroid rn, its rubbish u dont need to be on it for life. I can stop rn if I wanted to it just feels great so no idea of stopping
Holy fucking shit jfl you basically have the chronologicle endocrine system of a 90 year old man

Ive been at a high TSH for 7 years but never at 8 TSH
Do you use pills for it? My friend’s med school brother told me that I’d need to be on it for the rest of my life since it got this fucked up in the first place but I don’t mind

Im on thyroid rn, its rubbish u dont need to be on it for life. I can stop rn if I wanted to it just feels great so no idea of stopping

Solution

Attachments

• IMG_4607.jpeg
    IMG_4607.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Holy fucking shit jfl you basically have the chronologicle endocrine system of a 90 year old man
Saw a doctor, he said it’s normal and didn’t even prescribe shit. Told me to do another bloodwork in a month and visit him back

• JFL
lol ok dude do what he says
Never though, got another rendezvous for Wednesday. Stupid nigger didn’t seem like he knows what 6.51 TSH is. Fucking 6.51 bro. At 18. Everyone I asked has it around 1 or 2 max, ain’t no way imma let it slide

• +1
Never though, got another rendezvous for Wednesday. Stupid nigger didn’t seem like he knows what 6.51 TSH is. Fucking 6.51 bro. At 18. Everyone I asked has it around 1 or 2 max, ain’t no way imma let it slide
Ideal TSH is 0

Hello again, I will start levothyroxine. They didn’t prescribe me shit again and I found out that you can get it over the counter. What dosage should I begin with?
T4 is vastly inferior but it can work for some but be warned you are taking a 50/50 and you wont get the benefits of t3 you will merely fix your hypothyroidism. Buy t3 from alldaychemist or farmacio del nino is my advice

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails and lightskinbengali
T4? May be a conversion problem, I’d recommend d3, selenium, and iodine (if you somehow don’t have iodized salt).

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
T4? May be a conversion problem, I’d recommend d3, selenium, and iodine (if you somehow don’t have iodized salt).
I take all 3 (selenium from chicken, no supplementation but I eat 300 gram a day anyway) and shit it managed to get fucked up like this

T4 is vastly inferior but it can work for some but be warned you are taking a 50/50 and you wont get the benefits of t3 you will merely fix your hypothyroidism. Buy t3 from alldaychemist or farmacio del nino is my advice
What does t3 do for you, are you not already 6'3 or something like that. I don't get what else t3 does for you, help you lose weight?