high value Black men will be unavailable for black women soon

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Educated,money making,masculine black guys are going overseas to find wives in droves.it takes a huge income to travel frequently so these are not deadbeats slanging dope and dick with 5 babymommas.these are the guys that are nerdy,don't act hood that are going overseas.soon,since these men will not become stepdads,the government will demand child support from Tyrone,and Tyrone cannot leave the country,will go to jail for missing one payment,might end up on the streets because of his payments taking all his money,and if he fails to pay will go to jail where the real thugs are and will turn him into their girlfriends.

I tell every woman,go after the nice nerdy guy that has a future ahead of him instead of effboy badboy that stimulates your emotions.just because you have simps doesn't mean you have options,these guys are not loyal,once AI gfs and robots become more realistic,they're not going to simp anymore,once you get older they aren't going to simp,let alone these guys are creeps you don't want.

change your attraction and sexuality.treat the nice guy like a king if you want a man.66% of men don't want marriage or relationships according to pew data.marriage is at an all time low.you have to chase the man you want,men are done chasing or approaching women after me too and metoo version 2,so seek out rhe guy you like and approach him,the nice stable guy that has a future if you don't want to be alone,find him now because the divest and walking away from western women movement is a trend but will be a normality in 10 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Latinolooksmaxxer, fukmylyf and 2 others
who gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I wrote that on lipstickalley stop stealing my shit,I posted that with my faceapped picture as a tranny.I'm really hot as a tranny and wanted to make the black women feel hatred for me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
I wrote that on lipstickalley stop stealing my shit,I posted that with my faceapped picture as a tranny.I'm really hot as a tranny and wanted to make the black women feel hatred for me.
say wallah

Might be why most athletes date white women

Bruh word for word, bar for bar

Educated,money making,masculine black guys are going overseas to find wives in droves.it takes a huge income to travel frequently so these are not deadbeats slanging dope and dick with 5 babymommas.these are the guys that are nerdy,don't act hood that are going overseas.soon,since these men will not become stepdads,the government will demand child support from Tyrone,and Tyrone cannot leave the country,will go to jail for missing one payment,might end up on the streets because of his payments taking all his money,and if he fails to pay will go to jail where the real thugs are and will turn him into their girlfriends.

I tell every woman,go after the nice nerdy guy that has a future ahead of him instead of effboy badboy that stimulates your emotions.just because you have simps doesn't mean you have options,these guys are not loyal,once AI gfs and robots become more realistic,they're not going to simp anymore,once you get older they aren't going to simp,let alone these guys are creeps you don't want.

change your attraction and sexuality.treat the nice guy like a king if you want a man.66% of men don't want marriage or relationships according to pew data.marriage is at an all time low.you have to chase the man you want,men are done chasing or approaching women after me too and metoo version 2,so seek out rhe guy you like and approach him,the nice stable guy that has a future if you don't want to be alone,find him now because the divest and walking away from western women movement is a trend but will be a normality in 10 years.
IMG 7105

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, fukmylyf and DharkDC
thoughts on drake kendrick beef?

thoughts on drake kendrick beef?
Nobody cares but people who live chronically online. It's 2 grown men going back and forth on the internet and their fans gassing this beef up like someone's gonna die.

It's literally just nerd poetry

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and fukmylyf
Nobody cares but people who live chronically online. It's 2 grown men going back and forth on the internet and their fans gassing this beef up like someone's gonna die.

It's literally just nerd poetry
thoughts on this?

small animals are unattractive tbh

if I would fuck an animal, it would be a goat or a cow or some shit. has to be big

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Dx9gt9z02j3a1

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and Yaarhuni
Hvm's are the one's getting multiple bitches pregnant.