• ya

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
most dudes i see who have this cut are teenagers, we all know its the #1 trend on tik tok.. but does it have appeal for girls over 18 or do the majority prefer shorter hair ?

3A06AEC2 B351 4147 99CE F77144B3D254
CEFDF88B C6DA 4FC2 BA07 EBFEDC9B5CF6

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
The difference between sides and top is too much on your pics... The hair are too voluminous on forhead and go too low on the forehead too.

Otherwise that's a good kind of hairstyle to me. Hiding the forhead really does boost some faces shapes

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
The difference between sides and top is too much on your pics... The hair are too voluminous on forhead and go too low on the forehead too.

Otherwise that's a good kind of hairstyle to me. Hiding the forhead really does boost some faces shapes
Do you have examples of how you think it should look ideally ?

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Do you have examples of how you think it should look ideally ?

IMG 20210510 232131

Idk if it's a good reference but that's my hair when they were at their best state imo

Today I struggle even with the same hair stylist to get exactly the same, it always end up too short on forhead or some shits.

• +1
Also not to mention that with that kind of hairstyle you will have tendency to attract girls that are into skaters lol

And so generally younger girls.

• +1
View attachment 1130436

Idk if it's a good reference but that's my hair when they were at their best state imo

Today I struggle even with the same hair stylist to get exactly the same, it always end up too short on forhead or some shits.
woah it looks super good on ya

i think longer hair down to eyebrows is easier to style since you can just crunch it up, but idk

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
woah it looks super good on ya

i think longer hair down to eyebrows is easier to style since you can just crunch it up, but idk

It at least looks a lot better than any others hairstyle on me for sure as I have diamond face shape.

I honestly started getting a lot more attention from girls since I have this hairstyle and some girls including my ex told me they were freaking loving my hair. But I am a high schooler too

• +1
Its a boys haircut. Not a mens. Imagine having this hair when you wear a suite or smth and go to work. But its ok in your freetime

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and OOGABOOGA