• +1
Reactions: Alexios, eyebagcel, Graham and 6 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Take the moritz hau pill

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis and T50 Mogger
notice how almost all of them have nice lower thirds. Also great eye areas. Over for many

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
notice how almost all of them have nice lower thirds. Also great eye areas. Over for many
yep. extreme wet water post but top tier post nonetheless. we need to remind people that face >

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, T50 Mogger and tombradylover
yep. extreme wet water post but top tier post nonetheless. we need to remind people that face >
its literally 60-80 % face when it comes to female attraction depending on the foid. Always blows my mind when ppl think height/body matter more. It def boosts you but it will never matter more IMO. Doesnt even come close

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and DrTony
its literally 60-80 % face when it comes to female attraction depending on the foid. Always blows my mind when ppl think height/body matter more. It def boosts you but it will never matter more IMO. Doesnt even come close
My real life experience as well

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
brutal for ethnix
White women prefer white men?! No way, ethnics entire worldview must have been shattered upon this realization bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, saiya_online, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Wait, so you’re saying eye area and jaw are important for looks!?
THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING GUYS WE SHOULD DO SOME MORE RESEARCH INTO THIS NEWLY NOTICED PATTERN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame, Prince88, tombradylover and 3 others
Nah. Genetics > all

Wh

Where? Do I fit this pheno in the video or not?
Here. Not rlly, these are pure white boys. You have better coloring than them imo. I’m half white half mena too but your coloring is 10 times better

Attachments

• 2CAF02E4-B950-48BB-83F2-884AF22D0064.png
    2CAF02E4-B950-48BB-83F2-884AF22D0064.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Thank you! Why is my colouring 10 times better? How would you describe my appeal compared to theirs?

Why does he look part mena in this
Already tild you 10 times, nic kaufman pheno (also yours) is unbeatable. If the girl in question doesn’t mind mena guys, then you mog 100%. If she is white knights only then your appeal drops significantly. If you mean moritz he looks mena probably due to coloring, dark eyes and hair. Kinda like kaden hammond. You can still tell he’s white tho cuz everything else is european

• +1
Already tild you 10 times, nic kaufman pheno (also yours) is unbeatable.
Thank you!!! Is is better or on par or worse with coloured eyed mulatto?
If the girl in question doesn’t mind mena guys, then you mog 100%. If she is white knights only then your appeal drops significantly.
My GF (black/arab mulatta) has a very strong preference for white adjacent ethnic men with coloured eyes. She used to complain only black men were into her.
If you mean moritz he looks mena probably due to coloring, dark eyes and hair. Kinda like kaden hammond. You can still tell he’s white tho cuz everything else is european
Ngl in that particular pic he doesn't look white but in videos he does.

Why do they want thick brows, hair and lips so bad yet they hate ethnics ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and SurgeryEnjoyer

My GF (black/arab mulatta) has a very strong preference for white adjacent ethnic men with coloured eyes. She used to complain only black men were into her.

Idk tbh, mulatto and tanned mena like you both benefit the most from colored eyes due to the contrast. Already told you, thick brows hair lashes hair texture and lips are objectively better than the vast majority of whites. Many whites have them, but more mena do on average. They are objectively better features. They hate ethnics because often their skull is fucked and because they don’t fir the European beauty standard which has been enforced in the west

Why she dislike black guys ? Self hate ?

Idk tbh, mulatto and tanned mena like you both benefit the most from colored eyes due to the contrast.
Thank you!
Already told you, thick brows hair lashes hair texture and lips are objectively better than the vast majority of whites. Many whites have them,
They buy
but more mena do on average.
Half curry half white also mogs for this reason
They are objectively better features. They hate ethnics because often their skull is fucked and because they don’t fir the European beauty standard which has been enforced in the west
Yes but by appropriating our features they're just promoting white supremacy by pickin, mixing and hogging good things only for themselves.
I was low-key pissed that guy was just plain old Moritz Hau rather than even someone Mediterranean. They want to be like us, just without the struggle and flavour

• +1
Thank you!

They buy

Half curry half white also mogs for this reason

Yes but by appropriating our features they're just promoting white supremacy by pickin, mixing and hogging good things only for themselves.
I was low-key pissed that guy was just plain old Moritz Hau rather than even someone Mediterranean. They want to be like us, just without the struggle and flavour
I’m not mad, the game’s the game. I have an ethnic nose and will get rhino soon to get a thinner one. Same for a nordic with thin lips, he can get lip filler to get fuller lips. Everyone just gets the better looking features, most of them happen to be white tho, simple as that

Damn ?!!! Why ??!!
She has a preference for white adjacent ethnic men with light eyes, preference leans robust prettyboy, when I showed her pics of men to rate.
Whats her ethnicity ?
Black/arab
IMG 20230827 162538

I’m not mad, the game’s the game. I have an ethnic nose and will get rhino soon to get a thinner one. Same for a nordic with thin lips, he can get lip filler to get fuller lips.
Yes but it's their mindset of constantly picking, claiming, colonising and getting higher credit because they just happen to be top of society. I fucking hate people like that
Everyone just gets the better looking features, most of them happen to be white tho, simple as that
What do you define as good white features then

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
She has a preference for white adjacent ethnic men with light eyes, preference leans robust prettyboy, when I showed her pics of men to rate.

Black/arab
View attachment 2403176

Yes but it's their mindset of constantly picking, claiming, colonising and getting higher credit because they just happen to be top of society. I fucking hate people like that

What do you define as good white features then
Ik, it sucks but such is life. Lip shape, nose and the entirety of facial bone structure is better amongst whites

Ik, it sucks but such is life. Lip shape, nose and the entirety of facial bone structure is better amongst whites
They want to look mixed but they don't want to actually be mixed. Fuck their mindset. Both the men and the women who do this. One reason why I'd never date white women

• So Sad
2PSL BBC mogs

My dad's from an Arab country in southwest Asia. He has a small amount of black ancestry as well
OK ok

But i needed to say that black should stop dating biracial bitches and go for ls black girls

True. I look like this and do very well

• +1
High quality uni girls. 7 but only started this year and not into casual hookups
all Stacy/Stacylite?