Highest looks level I've ever seen irl is HTN

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
I have never seen a legit chadlite, the ones in my school who used to slay a lot were HTNs and tall normies. HTN is chadlite irl and chadlite is chad irl.
If u are a actual chadlite u most likely will never get facemogged by anyone irl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and aesthetic beauty
Well, for those outside of Puducherry reality is different.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, BrahminBoss and Renophobeadoobe
Well, for those outside of Puducherry reality is different.
Lol im not Indian, stop. Have u actually seen a chadlite irl? When was the last time u saw an actual chadlite? Maybe yes there are chadlites irl but the fact that I can't remember seeing one shows how rare they are

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Lol im not Indian, stop. Have u actually seen a chadlite irl? When was the last time u saw an actual chadlite? Maybe yes there are chadlites irl but the fact that I can't remember seeing one shows how rare they are
I see them on occasion, not too impossible in Sweden.

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
What I see the most is pretty women and only a few handsome men, hypergamy makes sense.
HTN are not super rare but legit Chads are, I only see Chads in the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I see them on occasion, not too impossible in Sweden.
i mean what fucking point is there to even fucking reach chadlite

i get rated mtn and mog all of my uni class of 400 and am probably in the top 3 moggers in my whole uni face wise - can’t find any guys i actually feel mogged by on campus at all

isnt it enough just to be the best looking in your area?