Highest paying wageslave job?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I need to wage slave my ass off for surgery, as many hours as possible, as high of pay as possible. I will do anything and everything. All I have is a high school diploma. No work experience. What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
McDonalds isn't it obviously little nigga boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others
79C2105C 1A54 476D BB9F A06622A0666B

Join me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 24347, Manana and 7 others
do ur lsat, apply to law school and finish law school then come to uk and get training contract with central london firms, 1st training is 50k, 2nd is 55k and after that you’re qualified so 3rd year you get 50k bump and earning 105k a year enough to get surgeries

not wageslave but good career and you’ll lifemog everyone

also maybe don’t come uk

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
do ur lsat, apply to law school and finish law school then come to uk and get training contract with central london firms, 1st training is 50k, 2nd is 55k and after that you’re qualified so 3rd year you get 50k bump and earning 105k a year enough to get surgeries

not wageslave but good career and you’ll lifemog everyone

also maybe don’t come uk
bro i just wanna wageslave for 1 year for my jaw surgery (doing a gap year) then i can mog during college

• Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai
Ukrainian International Legion pays $3300+, also they provide food, accomodation etc.

You can find more info here: https://ildu.com.ua/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, nanefer, mizzy and 2 others
i know a guy who wagies as an Amazon driver who saved up enough bread for looksmaxxing+ leaving homelessness.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 19766 and Lebgfinal
i know a guy who wagies as an Amazon driver who saved up enough bread for looksmaxxing+ leaving homelessness.
im gonna crash tha shi niggaaaaaa :ROFLMAO:

u can't fail living in US tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
what country

• Hmm...
janitor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 19766
useless forum

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
useless forum
i mean this is just something you can google. if you have no work experience and only a high school diploma i would suggest learning to code but thats easier said than done and the only way you would get hired is if you showcase your projects in a portfolio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, poopoohead and Deleted member 19766
Security like me

• Hmm...
i mean this is just something you can google. if you have no work experience and only a high school diploma i would suggest learning to code but thats easier said than done and the only way you would get hired is if you showcase your projects in a portfolio
nigga i need instant cash ill code soon but like i said INSTANT

you have no experience or skillz and you also refuse to do low level wage jobs, just rot then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, crosshold, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
you have no experience or skillz and you also refuse to do low level wage jobs, just rot then
i never said i refused to do them? tf u talking about