highest smv face ever tbh

Not right now.. Two months or less when Im lean..
even more brutal im getting lean also and ive got a forward grown mandible confirmed by x rays so ill see a good result

damn that’s what I see in the mirror

even more brutal im getting lean also and ive got a forward grown mandible confirmed by x rays so ill see a good result

Im chewing for better masseter .. but I might have good bones under my fat because my father moggs.

Attachments

• fathermoggs.png
    fathermoggs.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 13
Im chewing for better masseter .. but I might have good bones under my fat because my father moggs.
bro ur dads looks means nothing its all genetic recombination and chance. Your dad had different eating habits/environment etc too so his development was different to yours. Don't forget to factor in your mums genetics

bro ur dads looks means nothing its all genetic recombination and chance. Your dad had different eating habits/environment etc too so his development was different to yours. Don't forget to factor in your mums genetics

Two of my brother have good bones when they where lean.. All my Fathers brother had mogger jaws. Its not just shape of the jaw.. You need have some bones visible in your front face. I did chew hard candy when I was younger.

Two of my brother have good bones when they where lean.. All my Fathers brother had mogger jaws. Its not just shape of the jaw.. You need have some bones visible in your front face. I did chew hard candy when I was younger.
ur 30 bro its over

ur genuienly delusional everyone on this site agrees

Just wait two months when Im lean... Life does not begin until you are lean. If I Have better bone structure and better hair cut. Its over for you.

Just wait two months when Im lean... Life does not begin until you are lean. If I Have better bone structure and better hair cut. Its over for you.
u realise im 26% body fat and I know for sure I have a great mandible. over for u if I get lean

u realise im 26% body fat and I know for sure I have a great mandible. over for u if I get lean

Show your body then...lets see if you are 26% body fat.

Show your body then...lets see if you are 26% body fat.
later im just chilling in the dark atm and u expect me to take a body pic for some weird 30 year old groomer

This is 26% body fat.

Attachments

• lamusamus.png
    lamusamus.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 20
later im just chilling in the dark atm and u expect me to take a body pic for some weird 30 year old groomer

You are idiot. If you cannot prove that you are 26% body fat.. Then I will not believing in you.. Do you even know what 26% body fat guys looks like?

You are idiot. If you cannot prove that you are 26% body fat.. Then I will not believing in you.. Do you even know what 26% body fat guys looks like?
its 24-26 tbh I measured 26 on some scale from amazon but these scales often have a standard deviation of +- 2%

its 24-26 tbh I measured 26 on some scale from amazon but these scales often have a standard deviation of +- 2%

You are doing it wrong then. If you where 26% You would have small double chin and bloated ass fake.

i won tho
the only people that voted for u are coping ethnics voting for their own kind
Cope
I don't know both of you but he mogs your deformed ass to another planet

Cope
I don't know both of you but he mogs your deformed ass to another planet

Its little bit unfair.. The guy does not have full hair and he is not lean.

needs more tan, a non-deformed not and better eyes, eyecolor and thicker eyebrows
dude you are legit shit at rating and finding flaws ngl bro
moprh in op already has top tier mm eyes
good eyebrows too
and tan is fine