HIGHEST T ADRENALINE-FILLED SOUND

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

THATS THE SOUND OF 43 METAL BEASTS HOWLING AT OVER 200 MPH

IM SURE THERES NOTHING MORE BADASS AND BRUTAL THAN THAT SOUND OF ADRENALINE AND SPEED DIVING DOWN THE TURNS OF DAYTONA

I CANT EVEN FUCKING WAIT THE 6 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE DAYTONA 500

ITS GOING TO BE INSANE

B3594D63 920D 4D4B 8A83 5BCC66910209

Incredibly pleasing sound. The gen 4 cars sounded like laser guns too

Incredibly pleasing sound. The gen 4 cars sounded like laser guns too
Gen 4 was the best

Gen 6 (video) is also amazing though

Yes I can hear my female neighbor cumming to the sound as I played it very loud in my bedroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I’m biased towards the first generation of Pokémon in all honesty.
We are talking about generations of NASCAR stock cars you weirdo weeb

We are talking about generations of NASCAR stock cars you weirdo weeb
I hate weebs, but don’t tell me Pokémon on game boy color wasn’t a thing in Argentina when you were a kid—your country can’t be that undeveloped can it?

• +1
Reactions: noped
I hate weebs, but don’t tell me Pokémon on game boy color wasn’t a thing in Argentina when you were a kid—your country can’t be that undeveloped can it?
It was, but I never even touched those shits tbh + we aren't talking about that bro

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
It was, but I never even touched those shits tbh + we aren't talking about that bro
You couldn’t afford them? At the time they were very expensive especially in the second world so it’s understandable.

You couldn’t afford them? At the time they were very expensive especially in the second world so it’s understandable.
No, I always had consoles once they came out when I was little. But I only played FIFA, GTA, CoD and racing games (and maybe 2k).

No, I always had consoles once they came out when I was little. But I only played FIFA, GTA, CoD and racing games (and maybe 2k).
The old fifas and GTAs were the best (Too many good memories in San Andreas) And I got into CoD when it started to peak (CoD 4)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073