[HighIQ thread]. Hypnosis>>Looksmaxxing, proven by the top G... GTFIH

Azr616

Azr616

Psychopathic Homicidal Blackcel
I just discovered that Andrew Tate is also just a puppet for a high IQ Jew.
Meet Iggy Simmelweis.
Download

Sddefault

This is the guy is the mastermind behind Andrew Tate and his cam whore business, he's the one that gets the girls etc. You might wonder how this bald jew nosed mf is able to pull these whores and get them to work for him. HYPNOSIS. This guy claims that he can hypnotize and manipulate whores using words NLP (Neuro-lingusitic programming).

Screenshot 76

I did my homework and found out that this kike didnt even finish high school, he was involved in 2 cults growing up, I dont know what yall think but this kinda proves that the magic shit is legit. I spend hours grindin at uni and even more hours gymcelling and i cant even get the courage to talk to a 2/10 bitch. Maybe I should drop looksmaxxing and start being a wizard like this nigga. He even recommends 2 books on how to be a hypnotist.
Screenshot 78

This nigga is clearly legit because not only does he pull multiple 10/10 stacies but he also gets these girls to take off their clothes and whore for him and make him money. This nigga is Andrew Tate's mentor, here's a clip of Tate talking about him.

I dont know bros, i've been doing this wrong all this time. Even Chico doesnt pull like this. I'm sold ngl.
Images

Time to take the Iggy Simmelweis pill.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Skywalker
Just learn magic theory