Highschooler just did a 200kg deadlift for reps in front of me

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
After I did 160kg and nearly gonna pass out after a single rep lmao. He was around 180cm though built like a fucking gorilla. The dude said he was 16 and training for 2 years jfl.

Did you feel mogged? Did you feel as if you've had less self-worth after this fact? Did you feel less of a man, like a little faggot bitch?

If so, please talk to a therapist. Learn to love youself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23558, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
After I did 160kg and nearly gonna pass out after a single rep lmao. He was around 180cm though built like a fucking gorilla. The dude said he was 16 and training for 2 years jfl.
How much do you think he weighted?

More genetic predeterminism. I don’t think I can even deadlift 100kg any more, peaked at 5x120kg and stopped years ago cause cba.

Seeing all these jacked zoomers going around is brutal, it was not like this in my teens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Moggable, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
Did you feel mogged? Did you feel as if you've had less self-worth after this fact? Did you feel less of a man, like a little faggot bitch?

If so, please talk to a therapist. Learn to love youself.
Why would I feel mogged? I’m much bigger than he is physically even though he is doing almost a gram of roids whereas I’m natty. He is most likely gonna get injured eventually because his frame can’t support the amount of muscle he puts on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 23558
Gymcel mog the world and back is the truth

More genetic predeterminism. I don’t think I can even deadlift 100kg any more, peaked at 5x120kg and stopped years ago cause cba.

Seeing all these jacked zoomers going around is brutal, it was not like this in my teens.
He is running 300 test, 300 mast, 200 primo, and 30 var at 17 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Moggable
He is running 300 test, 300 mast, 200 primo, and 30 var at 17 jfl

Yeah I do have the suspicion that all these teenagers are on steroids or at least SARMS. Not that I’m not, but I’m oldcel and allowed.

Now I understand why gymcels gatekeep it - teenage perfect collagen face with massive roider body makes for giga slayers that can’t be competed with.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeah I do have the suspicion that all these teenagers are on steroids or at least SARMS. Not that I’m not, but I’m oldcel and allowed.

Now I understand why gymcels gatekeep it - teenage perfect collagen face with massive roider body makes for giga slayers that can’t be competed with.
How are you dead lifting only 120 kg when you’re on a cocktail of drugs what’s your bench

How are you dead lifting only 120 kg when you’re on a cocktail of drugs what’s your bench

My bench is 100kg 1RM now. I gave up on deadlift years ago and also squats. My legs and butt are genetically big (ugh).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
My bench is 100kg 1RM now. I gave up on deadlift years ago and also squats. My legs and butt are genetically big (ugh).
Have physique pics?

Why would I feel mogged? I’m much bigger than he is physically even though he is doing almost a gram of roids whereas I’m natty. He is most likely gonna get injured eventually because his frame can’t support the amount of muscle he puts on.
Oh. If he's roided like that, then that's another story. He sounds like a ticking time bomb.

I’ll get there in like a year nbd