Highschools almost over and I made no friends

rawr

rawr

Luminary
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Posts
7,595
Reputation
10,395
The fact that I couldn't make a singular friend in high school (the easiest time to make friends) indicates that I'm either gonna have to cope with being friendless forever, or somehow reach a turning point.

I just don't get how people make friends, I truly don't

Another year being seen as the invisible quiet kid who doesn't speak.

FUCK
MY
LIFE
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0, yvesxyves and Resonant
Even worse all my threads are failing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and yvesxyves
Being alone is better than being with degenerates or other social outcasts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
You will find someone if you show signs of interest, i personally appear pretty anti social on surface but made 1-2 friends by doing some bs like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr
where the fuck do you live for school to be almost over at september
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr, Resonant and yvesxyves
The fact that I couldn't make a singular friend in high school (the easiest time to make friends) indicates that I'm either gonna have to cope with being friendless forever, or somehow reach a turning point.

I just don't get how people make friends, I truly don't

Another year being seen as the invisible quiet kid who doesn't speak.

FUCK
MY
LIFE
don't you have a whole year left? (senior year)
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr and Resonant
Being alone is better than being with degenerates or other social outcasts
My life is so shit and I desperately want copes, I desperately wanna fit in, not waste my teenage memories alone, and display my personality

I don't care about any of that I just want a single friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
where the fuck do you live for school to be almost over at september
It's not almost over like literally, there's just a year left lol
It's my 4th year bro school's almost over
 
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117, Resonant and shngstaaaa107
The fact that I couldn't make a singular friend in high school (the easiest time to make friends) indicates that I'm either gonna have to cope with being friendless forever, or somehow reach a turning point.

I just don't get how people make friends, I truly don't

Another year being seen as the invisible quiet kid who doesn't speak.

FUCK
MY
LIFE
Hahaha I am known at my school
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr and Resonant
My life is so shit and I desperately want copes, I desperately wanna fit in, not waste my teenage memories alone, and display my personality

I don't care about any of that I just want a single friend
Then read the multiple threads about making friends and other copes
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr and Resonant
you got a whole year thats a while
3 years passed by and nothing changed. And now I'm in a small ass new school. Things will not change
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and IOD
You will find someone if you show signs of interest, i personally appear pretty anti social on surface but made 1-2 friends by doing some bs like that
Wdym?
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and Resonant
So is like everyone.... you say this as if I'm meant to be jealous
I mean I am, but you haven't achieved a hard feat lmao
I haven’t achieved a hard feat? Brother, I am a God at my schooo
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr, IOD and Resonant
It's not almost over like literally, there's just a year left lol
It's my 4th year bro school's almost over
Nigga has 180 days to get his life straight, go talk to some niggas
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr, IOD and Resonant
Try approaching some yourself, i felt embarrassed because legit almost everyone didn't showed that much signs in wanting to become friends but eventually I made some due to enough effort, and they're decent
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and rawr
Nigga has 180 days to get his life straight, go talk to some niggas
Dude my heart rate shot up above 100 BPM answering a fucking question in class
And you think I'm just gonna go talk to someone
That's an incredible way for me to get laughed at. I've seen way too many people try way too hard to fit in & get clowned
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and idklxm
Try approaching some yourself, i felt embarrassed because legit almost everyone didn't showed that much signs in wanting to become friends but eventually I made some due to enough effort, and they're decent
Approaching how? I'm the most boring person ever bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

Superchode12345678
Replies
17
Views
104
Phio
P
Bui
Replies
2
Views
43
Outlander
Outlander
Abhorrent
Replies
8
Views
70
gandylite.
gandylite.
boneridden
LifeFuel made friends
Replies
3
Views
40
boneridden
boneridden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top