Hightmax😔

vprc

vprc

Iron
Hey, I'm currently 5'7 and will be turning 18 in two weeks. I'm curious if there's still a chance for me to grow taller.

According to my doctor, I may reach around 5'9 (with the highest potential being 5'10). Is it realistic to expect further growth at 18? Additionally, are there any methods to potentially accelerate growth, to reach the height of 5'10?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Not really, just hope for the best blud.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and future_mogger
It's too late boyo , raise the white flag and surrender

• Hmm...
Reactions: vprc
Hey, I'm currently 5'7 and will be turning 18 in two weeks. I'm curious if there's still a chance for me to grow taller.

According to my doctor, I may reach around 5'9 (with the highest potential being 5'10). Is it realistic to expect further growth at 18? Additionally, are there any methods to potentially accelerate growth, to reach the height of 5'10?
nah bro

you’re cooked, L dad frfr he gave you his subhuman ahh genetics

maybe 5"8' and if very lucky 5"9' but i dont think so

• +1
it's done and over

• So Sad
Sry for asking but what is ai?
aromatase inhibitor,it lowers your estrogen because thats what fuses your growth plates. If you lower your estrogen you still might be able to grow more

• +1
-Get below 15% BF (if not already). but don't eat extremely low cal
-Take an AI as mentioned above, maybe add HGH if rich kid
-High-Intensity, Low, Volume exercises (Lifting, Sprints, etc.)
-Improve Sleep Quality and aim for 8-9 hours/night
-High Calcium, Vit D, Vit K, Animal Protein (collagen too)
-Pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: vprc and Typhon
-Get below 15% BF (if not already). but don't eat extremely low cal
-Take an AI as mentioned above, maybe add HGH if rich kid
-High-Intensity, Low, Volume exercises (Lifting, Sprints, etc.)
-Improve Sleep Quality and aim for 8-9 hours/night
-High Calcium, Vit D, Vit K, Animal Protein (collagen too)
-Pray to Gandy
Ah Ty, gonna try that

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
aromatase inhibitor,it lowers your estrogen because thats what fuses your growth plates. If you lower your estrogen you still might be able to grow more
Interesting, ty

• +1
Reactions: Typhon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back