Hilarious Anne Hathaway Interview Comparison.

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
This is hilarious. You can see in the first interview that she was very serious, and exacting with her answers. her answers moved away from the sexuality of the outfit and she deterred to the practicality of the chorography.

Then she legit starts attacking him a little by turning it back on him. I mean, he is probably asking on behalf of women and playfully flirting as women everywhere are probably envious and need the motivation. But she is so unbelievably dry that he has to avoid it. Also, more than 2000 people think he should get fired for even asking basic questions about her workouts.

I don't know about the underwear comment, that is a little much. Now compare that to this,

Before he even says anything.

Interviewer: So, how do you fit into that cat sui-

Anne Hathaway:

This just goes to show you that when a women likes you, she will make it insanely fucking obvious. Not just because of will, but out of a natural reaction. She looks like she is genuinely laughing when he literally didn't do anything funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, to be human, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, to be human, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
anne hathway is like that bitch whos not really a stacy but at the same time she is
if you know what i mean
not stacy according to psl or even top hollywood women
but still beautiful

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, to be human, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
anne hathway is like that bitch whos not really a stacy but at the same time she is
if you know what i mean
not stacy according to psl or even top hollywood women
but still beautiful
Def my type for sure. good take, she is really beautiful. i envy the interviewer.

• +1
Reactions: to be human, MoggerGaston and SunniMogger
ye
Def my type for sure. good take, she is really beautiful. i envy the interviewer.
yeah my type too
like imo i think she mogs actual stacies

• +1
Reactions: to be human and MoggerGaston
ye

yeah my type too
like imo i think she mogs actual stacies

She has very NT facial expressions in that video. Mogs average stacy.

Average stacy is a narcissist whore that is extremely non-NT.

Men care more about personality than women imo.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Pikabro, to be human and 4 others
This is hilarious. You can see in the first interview that she was very serious, and exacting with her answers. her answers moved away from the sexuality of the outfit and she deterred to the practicality of the chorography.

View attachment 1910734
View attachment 1910738

Then she legit starts attacking him a little by turning it back on him. I mean, he is probably asking on behalf of women and playfully flirting as women everywhere are probably envious and need the motivation. But she is so unbelievably dry that he has to avoid it. Also, more than 2000 people think he should get fired for even asking basic questions about her workouts.

I don't know about the underwear comment, that is a little much. Now compare that to this,

View attachment 1910739

Before he even says anything.

Interviewer: So, how do you fit into that cat sui-

Anne Hathaway:

View attachment 1910740

This just goes to show you that when a women likes you, she will make it insanely fucking obvious. Not just because of will, but out of a natural reaction. She looks like she is genuinely laughing when he literally didn't do anything funny.

She became a feminist

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Brutal age pill too

• JFL
JFL seeing HTN+ eyefucking foids is always hilarious every time. We’ve all seen that gif of Caville eyeplowing that blonde HTB. Brootal but funny af

• +1
blackpilled again