Hindu immigration needs to be banned.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
These disgusting awful people are ruining curry reputation more than it already was. Why do you Hindus even move to the west. Arent you people becoming religious nationalists, and proud to be Hindus and proud of India? Then stay in india you fucking shitskins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, 8uAte, Hellbourne and 9 others
I agree, but don’t deport western curries like me im basically a white person forced in this shitty curry body

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Hellbourne, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 13 others
oh and give us western curries a white mtb+ wifey to breed out our curry bloodlines with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel and 7 others
How OP feels rn

C249BC9E 5A57 431E B479 A6BAE3153CDA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, boss8055, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I agree, but don’t deport western curries like me im basically a white person forced in this shitty curry body
Every south Asian student on a student visa needs to be immediately deported. I don't even care if they are muslims, chances are they are just as fobby as their hindu counterparts. These disgusting retards are the reason why western born and raised curries like us have to put up with so much shitty stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, bloomercel and Razeb
Every south Asian student on a student visa needs to be immediately deported. I don't even care if they are muslims, chances are they are just as fobby as their hindu counterparts. These disgusting retards are the reason why western born and raised curries like us have to put up with so much shitty stereotypes.
any curry with english as their first language and are indistinguishable vocally from the western country they’re in should be able to stay

any curry with english as their first language and are indistinguishable vocally from the western country they’re in should be able to stay
No tbh. You must be born and raised here and be completely westernized. It's not a matter of just accent (although that's huge). It's the disgusting curry fobby behavior that they bring with them when they come to the west. They behave and act like they are still in india/pakistan/Bengladesh etc etc and they refuse to assimilate and become western whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Hellbourne and LegitUser
No tbh. You must be born and raised here and be completely westernized. It's not a matter of just accent (although that's huge). It's the disgusting curry fobby behavior that they bring with them when they come to the west. They behave and act like they are still in india/pakistan/Bengladesh etc etc and they refuse to assimilate and become western whatsoever.

raised should be good enough

I was born in pajeetland unfortunately but I was raised in the US so I should get an exception because I’m nothing like a curry fob

Indians and Chinese immigrants always in a contest to see who has the least amount of moral precepts. Disgusting Godless scoundrel behavior. To their credit, even Muslimcel Arab immigrants are very often like this.

I often hate this world

• +1
Reactions: Hellbourne and murdah
Look at that little faggot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_003803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_003803_Chrome.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
Fr bruh im tryna slay white girls I gotta larp as mutt or BBC to do so since the stereotypes are so bad.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, bloomercel, murdah and 2 others
Tamil supremacy

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and murdah
I can confirm that even the Muslim fobs are just as bad just deport all these niggers they're dragging our names through the mud:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Indians and Chinese immigrants always in a contest to see who has the least amount of moral precepts. Disgusting Godless scoundrel behavior. To their credit, even Muslimcel Arab immigrants are very often like this.

I often hate this world
And your ethnicity, my dear boy?:feelswat::feelskek:

Do you know that house prices increase in places where Indians move?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hellbourne and CFW432
Fr bruh im tryna slay white girls I gotta larp as mutt or BBC to do so since the stereotypes are so bad.
the fate of indians in the west, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
@distance decay you can larp as dominican tbh

• Hmm...
do you have the faustian racial spirit?

• JFL
@NoseProphecy go back to dalitland boyo

either they go to canada or europe

make your pick white brah

Last edited:
All Muzzies and Pajeets should stop migrating to the West. Only Dravidian bulls should be allowed to come here

All Muzzies and Pajeets should stop migrating to the West. Only Dravidian bulls should be allowed to come here
The retards in the tweet are dravidians :rolleyes: Which shows that both north and south curries are scammers.

• +1
Reactions: Hellbourne
The retards in the tweet are dravidians :rolleyes: Which shows that both north and south curries are scammers.
They're probably Indians then. Only Lankan/Tamil Dravidians are based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hellbourne, CFW432 and distance decay
I'm curry myself 😭 and I choose that they go back to India :p
but if they choose to leave india to find easy money in europe or canada then the choice is one of the two

but if they choose to leave india to find easy money in europe or canada then the choice is one of the two
No they don't deserve to live in the west. They deserve to rot in some cow dung hut in a village somwhere in curryland.

These disgusting awful people are ruining curry reputation more than it already was. Why do you Hindus even move to the west. Arent you people becoming religious nationalists, and proud to be Hindus and proud of India? Then stay in india you fucking shitskins.

Immigration from non-western European countries need to be heavily restricted and the only ones that should be let in are high iq and high quality like it originally was Sadly our governments are corrupt and money hungry.