Hindu scholar says women like rape

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.

Does this fucking toad really thinks women will feel good while getting raped by him or any Indian jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

Get yo squirtle looking ass outta here boy
Images 36

And they can't even rape a women lmfao they go after helpless lizard and even then they have to gangup to do so, so over for dindus tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, vermillioncorefan, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
60% of women have rape fantasies.

I agree tho i hate indians i wish hitler wouldve targeted them instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Deleted member 52452, WishIwasChico and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, soover4me and Brus Wane

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, brucewayne78, Mog3D and 3 others
Bruh how can I dm you, i needed details on mouth guard 😹

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
This guy is not hindu, he's from disckon organisation not authorised by any traditional sect

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
You are none less than them you pdf file worshipper
low iq pajeet can only regurgitate the same words

maybe your incel life will be cured if you eat shit like he tells you to

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Ayo he is unbanned @mayo mogger

• +1
  • +1
low iq pajeet can only regurgitate the same words

maybe your incel life will be cured if you eat shit like he tells you to
I already asserted I don't follow him and his words have no value in dharma, he's just a retard influenced by abrahmics,

incel life, blud literally day dreams of going to heaven where his prophet will give him his ass >

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
I already asserted I don't follow him and his words have no value in dharma, he's just a retard influenced by abrahmics,

incel life, blud literally day dreams of going to heaven where his prophet will give him his ass >
yeah he surely isn't influenced by your texts where it prescribes human sacrifice, sex with dead horses, and the worship of "gods" who engage in gang rape 🤣

• JFL
he's just a retard influenced by abrahmics,
positive validation from whites - million years old culture saar

Bashing and trolling from whites - no saar it's the muzlim saar abrahmic, those rice bag converts saar. Our culture not bad
Download 4
Download 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and 4 others
yeah he surely isn't influenced by your texts where it prescribes human sacrifice, sex with dead horses, and the worship of "gods" who engage in gang rape 🤣
Oh you really wanna go to scriptures? I could hand your ass on platter then buddy,
Manusmriti says what goes against vedas isn't dharma to make us proof from manipulations, so yeah we simply reject all those things as manipulation afterall we suffering from a millennia of incessant invasions.
But will you reject quran which says your prophet was pdf file? Or Quran which says illogical stuff like transforming a stick to snake, what a schtick 😭.
And if you really wanna dig out on our side scriptures then your prophet is getting necrophilia charges plus.

• Woah
Oh you really wanna go to scriptures? I could hand your ass on platter then buddy,
Manusmriti says what goes against vedas isn't dharma to make us proof from manipulations, so yeah we simply reject all those things as manipulation afterall we suffering from a millennia of incessant invasions.
But will you reject quran which says your prophet was pdf file? Or Quran which says illogical stuff like transforming a stick to snake, what a schtick 😭.
And if you really wanna dig out on our side scriptures then your prophet is getting necrophilia charges plus.
Orientalists only picked up on this "pedophilia" claim in the 1900s, tell me why the arab pagans, the jews, christians or the hypocrites didn't use this as an argument? It's presentism at its finest.

Frankly, it'll all go over your head given that you stick to scriptures that endorses rape and the like.

• +1
Orientalists only picked up on this "pedophilia" claim in the 1900s, tell me why the arab pagans, the jews, christians or the hypocrites didn't use this as an argument? It's presentism at its finest.

Frankly, it'll all go over your head given that you stick to scriptures that endorses rape and the like.

Attachments

• 2407603_1157353-e21138ae42d829049a4b07edd300552d.mp4
    3.6 MB

Warra argument from this blockhead, simply because that side of world was corrupt itself back then with trafficking humans nd what not. And evolution of intellectual paradigms and society norms of that type could shape the opinions.
Same stuff which you're blaming on mine.

• Love it
Warra argument from this blockhead, simply because that side of world was corrupt itself back then with trafficking humans nd what not. And evolution of intellectual paradigms and society norms of that type could shape the opinions.
Same stuff which you're blaming on mine.
"Muh corrupt", am I talking to a wall? Don't worry, in the future when the age of consent is 30 we'll all be labelled as pedophiles due to the "evolution of intellectual paradigms and society norms", retard. 😂😂😂

Anyways

Frankly, it'll all go over your head given that you stick to scriptures that endorse

"Muh corrupt", am I talking to a wall? Don't worry, in the future when the age of consent is 30 we'll all be labelled as pedophiles due to the "evolution of intellectual paradigms and society norms", retard. 😂😂😂

Anyways
View attachment 2787315
Alcohol and porks were also society norms nikka didn't they ?why did your prophet banned em ? He was supposed to be a prophet 😭, and how come a buslim is telling me about evolution anyways it's peaked long ago and proved not to go ahead

You're locked in a room. With your mother and you don't believe in god, what stops you from copulating with her?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You are none less than them you pdf file worshipper
Why are insta andhbhakt chaddi fags are here. Istg all these niggers dream about is akhand bharat and muslims while they are neck deep in cow piss.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PseduoAryan and Tiku
You're locked in a room. With your mother and you don't believe in god, what stops you from copulating with her?
That I am not a hindu

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, vermillioncorefan and Tiku
Why are insta andhbhakt chaddi fags are here. Istg all these niggers dream about is akhand bharat and muslims while they are neck deep in cow piss.
Funfact: I don't even have an insta id

Muslim and Hindu fight again @mayo mogger @Mog3D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mog3D and PseduoAryan
Funfact: I don't even have an insta id
Yea bc you are sow high inhib you have no friends to add you on insta meanwhile I got 600 real followers and bitches in my dm. Cope and LDAR

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, brucewayne78 and Tiku
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, vermillioncorefan and brucewayne78
  • +1
View attachment 2236592
Does this fucking toad really thinks women will feel good while getting raped by him or any Indian jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

Get yo squirtle looking ass outta here boy
View attachment 2236594

And they can't even rape a women lmfao they go after helpless lizard and even then they have to gangup to do so, so over for dindus tbh

white women are snakes so no wonder they like reptilians

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and vermillioncorefan
I like to spam my Spotify playlists in every thread about religious wars. Low inhib
Idk why are we fighting for which relegion is superior 💀

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mayo mogger and Mog3D
Oh yes you could just putt ur bick in Jesus' holed hands
Don't come on Jesus buddy boyo @Eternal_ why this nigga is coming for our prophet

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Yea bc you are sow high inhib you have no friends to add you on insta meanwhile I got 600 real followers and bitches in my dm. Cope and LDAR
Sorry lately I was so busy with your mother, she doesn't like me using insta, anyways I got just around 7k followers on X

• JFL
The irony, that question was for atheist above but you got in whatabouttary with me first
Unknown

Keep coping hinducel meanwhile im gonna rail this girl and her friend group this weekend. Another decisive victory for sixdaysinfallujah66

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA and vermillioncorefan
Based Hindu scholar

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and PseduoAryan
One of the best and personal fav from wave to earth.
Hits especially in midnight

• +1