hinduism is jewish...jewish origins of hinduism and why jews love hindus but hate pagans

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal, Samsepioler and 2 others
Based, hail the sky father

Hinduism is an acknowledged corruption of ancient Aryan Vedic teachings, trying to blend with the subversion of Buddhism.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and yandex99
I will watch this video later and I will comment upon my feelings regarding said video.

Hinduism is an acknowledged corruption of ancient Aryan Vedic teachings, trying to blend with the subversion of Buddhism.
yeah u should watch it

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
I’m not watching a 2.5 hour video my nigga. Sorry

Ancient Brahmins were Jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
holy shit go to a little before 2 hour :15 a jew says they control hinduism and that the top sadhus are jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
Ancient Brahmins were Jewish

LOL.

Jews were originally Arabid Semites.

Brahmins are descended from Aryans.

Arabid = J1b ydna

and

Aryan = R1a ydna

The only similarity between the 2 religions is the concept of a Supreme Being, prophets(in Hinduism, Sages are more than Prophets, Prophecy is just 1 special power given by God) and angels(there is only 1 angel given by name in Hinduism, ChitraGupta, who takes a record of all your actions, good and bad, whereas Judaism is superior in that it has a more complete list of angels. Hinduism is superior than Judaism when it comes to the Vedas in terms of your relationship with God)

Torah is just interpreted by Kabbalah.(I'm not qualified to speak on that)

Hinduism doesn't talk about Creation-Emanation-Formation-Action like Kabbalah.

Hinduism is more concerned with Ascetic Mysticism/Yoga + Vedanta + Bhakti and perceiving the secrets of the Universe and how God brings reality into perception in a more Yogic type of way.

Like this:

0:38-0:45

Like the universe vibrates into existence by the pure will of God. And God sees His whole Creation from an Unlimited and Infinite perspective(symbolism: Aditi) and can make it be in any way, in any second. He has complete access to His creation. He projects it to your physical senses. And the world comes into being.

And then you feel the density of the world when you have sex and activate your lowest chakra.

God can suspend creation, alter it, make you perceive things no one else can, give you prophecy, give you special knowledge. Many, many things. That's why we do not call our Sages as "Prophets", Prophecy is just one aspect.

If you do Yoga, your third eye will burst and smoke will come out from it.

Combining meditation, with tapas/austerities and worship/Bhakti, is complete package of spirituality.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
LOL.

Jews were originally Arabid Semites.

Brahmins are descended from Aryans.

Arabid = J1b ydna

and

Aryan = R1a ydna

The only similarity between the 2 religions is the concept of a Supreme Being, prophets(in Hinduism, Sages are more than Prophets, Prophecy is just 1 special power given by God) and angels(there is only 1 angel given by name in Hinduism, ChitraGupta, who takes a record of all your actions, good and bad, whereas Judaism is superior in that it has a more complete list of angels. Hinduism is superior than Judaism when it comes to the Vedas in terms of your relationship with God)

Torah is just interpreted by Kabbalah.(I'm not qualified to speak on that)

Hinduism doesn't talk about Creation-Emanation-Formation-Action like Kabbalah.

Hinduism is more concerned with Ascetic Mysticism/Yoga + Vedanta + Bhakti and perceiving the secrets of the Universe and how God brings reality into perception in a more Yogic type of way.

Like this:

0:38-0:45

Like the universe vibrates into existence by the pure will of God. And God sees His whole Creation from an Unlimited and Infinite perspective(symbolism: Aditi) and can make it be in any way, in any second. He has complete access to His creation. He projects it to your physical senses. And the world comes into being.

And then you feel the density of the world when you have sex and activate your lowest chakra.

God can suspend creation, alter it, make you perceive things no one else can, give you prophecy, give you special knowledge. Many, many things. That's why we do not call our Sages as "Prophets", Prophecy is just one aspect.

If you do Yoga, your third eye will burst and smoke will come out from it.

Combining meditation, with tapas/austerities and worship/Bhakti, is complete package of spirituality.

Jews are original aryans
That’s they they want to replace gentiles at the first born
But good information thanks

holy shit go to a little before 2 hour :15 a jew says they control hinduism and that the top sadhus are jews

Not possible. Jews(most at least) are materialistic, Hinduism is(Ascetic).

Hinduism is so Ascetic that it even puts God in an inferior position to Asceticism. That's why Buddhism and Jainism swept like wildfire and put Brahmins in confusion and paralysis untill Adi Shankara had to reinstate Hinduism back.

Hinduism to me is just all the self-control/Asceticism, Yogic stuff with God worship/Bhakti. Buddhism is just Hinduism without God worship.

Bhagavad Gita cemented the importance of God in Hinduism.

Vedas starts out with begging God to provide you materially then later chastises you for being material and tells you to leave all material desires and possessions in the Upanishads.

Hinduism/Brahminism/Vedism/ is anti-thetical to Rabbinic Judaism at least, such as doing Business and being religious at the same time.

Hinduism tells you to give up worldliness because "God will take care of all your worries when you attain high levels of Asceticism and God will reveal the fragility of material phenomena, when He will show you His powers and reveals the fibres of existence"

Judaism says "you just need to pray and act at the same time". Judaism says you need to be both affected by and affect the world.

Hinduism says you need go and pray in the forest and perform intense austerities and transcend worldy existence.

Last edited:
Not possible. Jews(most at least) are materialistic, Hinduism is(Ascetic).

Hinduism is so Ascetic that it even puts God in an inferior position to Asceticism. That's why Buddhism and Jainism swept like wildfire and put Brahmins in confusion and paralysis untill Adi Shankara had to reinstate Hinduism back.

Hinduism to me is just all the self-control/Asceticism, Yogic stuff with God worship/Bhakti.

Bhagavad Gita cemented the importance of God in Hinduism.

Vedas starts out with begging God to provide you materially then later chastises you for being material and tells you to leave all material desires and possessions in the Upanishads.

Hinduism/Brahminism/Vedism/ is anti-thetical to Rabbinic Judaism at least, such as doing Business and being religious at the same time.

Hinduism tells you to give up worldliness because "God will take care of all your worries when you attain high levels of Asceticism and God will reveal the fragility of material phenomena, when He will show you His powers and reveals the fibres of existence"

Judaism says "you just need to pray and act at the same time". Judaism says you need to be both affected by and affect the world.

Hinduism says you need go and pray in the forest and perform intense austerities and transcend worldy existence.
The Essenes (Jesus ) was Jewish asceticism you retard

The Essenes (Jesus ) was Jewish asceticism you retard

Yeah, Christian Mysticism and Sufi Islam are both very similar to Yogic Hinduism. Only they lack the breathe control/dhyana and performing Yogic postures/tapas aspect of Hindu Asceticism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The actions seem very similar to higher level Ascetics but the facial expressions and behaviour seems to lack the Schizothymic Ascetic Mystic profoundness.

Seems to just look more like an Aggressive Schizophrenic.

Schizoid maybe. But when I was tending towards Schizoid, it was more of a complete indifference and unaffectedness by material world.

He seems to be "in a mind of his own" and "aggressive-convicted facial expression" with somewhat Schizoid obliviousness.

All I know was, when I was Schizoid, I couldn't even care less about whatever was happening. I felt miserable I had to continue my physical body with food and water and struggle to secure them.

Seems more like Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Seems to be Schizoid in the sense of oblivious to the world around and "trapped in one's own mind".

But Schizoid seem to be more functional in that they display reduced affect. They can function but just don't want to.

Relations between Schizothymia-Schizoid-Schizophrenia unclear.

Schizothymes are actually even more "Sophisticated" in their sense of fashion compared to "the common people".

Old Money fashion style is mostly Schizothymic.

Schizothymes with an Aggressive tendency seem to be idealized as heroes in society and dominate the lower classes.

Norwegian Art until Anstrup was Schizothyme.

Sade is very good example of a Schizothyme probably with very mild Schizoid/high introversion.

But Extroverts seem to display Schizothyme tendencies too. Even typical Zykothyme mbti types like ESFPs.

In her case, it's a kind of one-pointedness of mind and a repetitive obsession.

Video starts with her 1) looking around paranoid 2) movement of car 3) has a kind of obsession with a maturity that Zyklothemes lack, Zyklothemes usually just go "oh no... You made me be bewitched by you. What do I do? I am now lost, my psyche is disturbed by you and a kind of emotional turbulence associated with it".

Zyklothymes look at surface level things. Schizothymes look at underlying things. That's why they tend to gravitate towards Philosophy and Mysticism.

Even the whole Kylie Minogue Schizothymic-Mature-Existential romance song is what makes Schizothymes perfect devotees of a personal, loving God. Because they tend to be in touch with their feelings, usually don't get too swayed by it, and just try to function being guided by a sense of some kind.

Schizothymic devotional Mysticism tends to be more Existential.

While Zyklothymes is more about community and society and singing choirs and all sorts of nonsense.

Last edited:
Oh yeah Schizoids don't care whatsoever at all.

Paranoid Schizophrenics just refer to their thoughts that they were most affected by in real life when they start "come back to their senses".

At least that's my personal experience.

Schizoid was just complete indifference while understanding the world around you.

That whole nonsense about Zyklothymes "being obsessed with Oneitis" is pure nonsense. Because they get hypersexual phases and deviate from that obsession clearly.

Ashkenazi Jewish rapper with a Hindu Yogic book. :feelskek:

1:17