Muslimcels when they talk to Jews versus when they talk to Christians

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
TO JEWS: Wallahi brother me and you? We are based monotheism faiths brother. You’ve never been treated better than when you were living under Islamic rule brother. Those dirty Christians are polytheistic pagans and they persecuted you! Let’s put aside our differences and destroy those idol worshippers!! Alhamdulilah

TO CHRISTIANS: Wallahi brother, we love Jesus, unlike those dirty Jews who say He is burning in hell! Those Jews want to kill us both, let’s work together against a common enemy!

Absolutely pathetic amateur scoundrels. Christian chads see through your deception, little sand monkeys. May Allahcel send you jinns to torment you jahils.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and ominion
Just pray 5 times a day to get 72 virgins (after death) bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Eternal_
Just pray 5 times a day to get 72 virgins (after death) bro

• JFL
Reactions: zura, 6ft4 and ominion
All of them should be thrown into a volcano imo

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, SidharthTheSlayer and ominion
I mean who hasn't heard on all mainstream media 24/7 about the famous Judeoislamic and Islamochristian values promoted by prominent figures like Al Jordani Ibn Peter and Bin Shapiro, or the fantastic relations between jews and muslims during the 20th and 21st century.

These muslim peoples sending record bills of aid from their own tax pockets from congress to Israel, the famous AIPAC Lobby (Arab Israeli Public Affairs Committee) that dominates the arab world, etc

All of them should be thrown into a volcano imo
Muslimcels? Yes, if they refuse to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

8BD0810A A12B 4612 8530 46FCAB831D01

• JFL
Reactions: salar, SidharthTheSlayer, fxckz and 3 others
No I mean christcucks, kikes and muzzies all need to be kicked out of a helicopter 1000ft above an active volcano
Kys faggot. Atheists will be first in line to be thrown in the lake of fire

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
Christ is king

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and mayo mogger
i actually saw this thread when you posted it

just chose to ignore it tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Eternal_
TO JEWS: Wallahi brother me and you? We are based monotheism faiths brother. You’ve never been treated better than when you were living under Islamic rule brother. Those dirty Christians are polytheistic pagans and they persecuted you! Let’s put aside our differences and destroy those idol worshippers!! Alhamdulilah

TO CHRISTIANS: Wallahi brother, we love Jesus, unlike those dirty Jews who say He is burning in hell! Those Jews want to kill us both, let’s work together against a common enemy!
i don't even do that

i'm neutral when it comes to christians and jews (i.e. i don't view one in a better light than the other per se) and i'm kind to both and don't shit talk one to the other

i don't even do that

i'm neutral when it comes to christians and jews (i.e. i don't view one in a better light than the other per se) and i'm nice to both and don't shit talk one to the other

Muslimcels when they’re minorities: “I love both Jews and Christians, they’re both people of the book. I’m nice to both”

Muslimcels when they have power: “Slaughter Christian and Jew kaffirs immediately. Convert or die”

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Muslimcels when they’re minorities: “I love both Jews and Christians, they’re both people of the book. I’m nice to both”

Muslimcels when they have power: “Slaughter Christian and Jew kaffirs immediately. Convert or die”
christcucks are this way actually

don't act like you niggas don't wreak havoc when the church has political power :lul::lul::lul:

No cap, originally i felt more compelled to be favourable towards jews, and indifferent/neutral to christians. This is because my entire life growing up all i heard from my parents was "we are so close to the jews yah", "christians say that jesus was the son of god and is god at the same time, they are comitting blaspheme!" "only jews are true monotheist like us and believe in the one god!".

I personally deep down never liked jews or christians from a religious standpoint because jews literally rejected and persecuted jesus (pbuh) and his mother and they dont accept prophet muhammad (saw) as the final messenger/prophet of god, meanwhile christians literally said he was god. Both of these things are basically the gravest sins in islam so why would i ever consider myself close to anyone In my opinion who was so different to us.

Now im neutral/indifferent to both.

don't act like you niggas don't wreak havoc when the church has political power :lul::lul::lul:
lmao literally this lol

• +1

Very true

Christian secularism will soon come to an end, AlhamduliJesus 🙏🏻 Part 2 of the inquisition will be underway very soon. Islamicucks prepare yourselves for the wrath of Christendom.

SOON

Very true

Christian secularism will soon come to an end, AlhamduliJesus 🙏🏻 Part 2 of the inquisition will be underway very soon. Islamicucks prepare yourselves for the wrath of Christendom.

SOON

View attachment 2898597
cope:

Hashashin by wraithdt
bout to go altair on that ass boy

• JFL
No cap, originally i felt more compelled to be favourable towards jews, and indifferent/neutral to christians. This is because my entire life growing up all i heard from my parents was "we are so close to the jews yah", "christians say that jesus was the son of god and is god at the same time, they are comitting blaspheme!" "only jews are true monotheist like us and believe in the one god!".

I personally deep down never liked jews or christians from a religious standpoint because jews literally rejected and persecuted jesus (pbuh) and his mother and they dont accept prophet muhammad (saw) as the final messenger/prophet of god, meanwhile christians literally said he was god. Both of these things are basically the gravest sins in islam so why would i ever consider myself close to anyone In my opinion who was so different to us.

Now im neutral/indifferent to both.

I wrote a thread on why Jews reject MoeMoney. If the Jewish messiah has come, there are no further prophets in Judaism! Ask any Jew for confirmation of this fact. It is a fundamental creedal error that Islam has when it simultaneously affirms Jesus as the Jewish messiah AND props up a new prophet.