Hinge is compromised. Deleting the App.

D

Deleted member 24348

Iron
That is the third busted ass date in 2 weeks.

All HTBs. If you don't fit the "Perfect Guy" for her you get nexted. One of the girls had another date set up the same night.

I've done 3x dates with chicks who I would gladly fuck, but it's simply a matter of them realizing that their are 100x guys on hinge who might be a few inchs taller and more inline with her intrests/values.

Like tonight, I drive 20mins accross town to meet with this girl. She walks in, theres mutual attraction but BUT I am not a EDM/Concert Animal.

"Why fuck this guy when I can find one 2-3 Inchs taller whos a primitive EDM concert goer like me"(or so she thinks) who could be my next 1-5 dates over the coming weeks.

I drove 20mins, dropped $60 No MORE.

A few months ago I swear women were DTF if they where attracted to you, I did like 3x in june but now Hinge is like Tinder/Bumble Chad whos perfectly aligned with them or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Xangsane, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
2636D9A7 EA97 42F6 A9D6 7D48C1436A12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
You could've just larped your personality to get em them panties

• +1
Reactions: racoon4 and Deleted member 16371

All HTBs. If you don't fit the "Perfect Guy" for her you get nexted. One of the girls had another date set up the same night.

I've done 3x dates with chicks who I would gladly fuck, but it's simply a matter of them realizing that their are 100x guys on hinge who might be a few inchs taller and more inline with her intrests/values.

Like tonight, I drive 20mins accross town to meet with this girl. She walks in, theres mutual attraction but BUT I am not a EDM/Concert Animal.

"Why fuck this guy when I can find one 2-3 Inchs taller whos a primitive EDM concert goer like me"(or so she thinks) who could be my next 1-5 dates over the coming weeks.

A few months ago I swear women were DTF if they where attracted to you, I did like 3x in june but now Hinge is like Tinder/Bumble Chad whos perfectly aligned with them or nothing.
Truth. Since women dont really need men to provide, they dont want anything but the perfect guy. Its not realistic at all. But truth is theyd rather be alone than not with the perfect guy

It should be obvious that unless you are a chad, do not use dating apps. Wait until you ascend and then use them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 2268
You could've just larped your personality to get em them panties
I did some larping. But she was talking about venues/concerts and names I'd never heard of. This chick was even simping me on hinge using my lingo. "That bar slaps"

Mabey I blew it, despite wanting to smash eachother. She decided it wasn't worth it. Just wait a few days and find a Primitive EDM 6' Footer to fuck.

My iOis at the bar last night mogged her. Just gonna have to go old school

The Apps are compromised.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Truth. Since women dont really need men to provide, they dont want anything but the perfect guy. Its not realistic at all. But truth is theyd rather be alone than not with the perfect guy
Yeah she doesn't need a provider. So it's literally 6'2 perfectly aligned chad or GTFO.

Like I mogged this chick a bit and she was even simping on the app and using my lingo "This bar slaps" "This place is solid" after I used both phrases.

I mean shes 25 approaching the wall and still is a primitive party animal. I guess they really have that many options on the apps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, thereallegend and Xangsane
Yeah she doesn't need a provider. So it's literally 6'2 perfectly aligned chad or GTFO.

Like I mogged this chick a bit and she was even simping on the app and using my lingo "This bar slaps" "This place is solid" after I used both phrases.

I mean shes 25 approaching the wall and still is a primitive party animal. I guess they really have that many options on the apps.
Thousands. Now wouldn't you do the same thing lol. Chads do lol

@DoctorLooksmax @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

How do you know she had another date that night

It should be obvious that unless you are a chad, do not use dating apps. Wait until you ascend and then use them
It doesn’t matter if your Chad you’ll still have to go on dates

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
How do you know she had another date that night
Okay this one didn't. But my last HTB date did last week.

Like this chick tonight made some sex noises during our convo, super obvioues. Like "Yeeahh" And my boner hit the table.

But I just couldnt't hitm I have smashed over 10 this year. My last 3 dates have been turbo busts. They mogged my previoues slays so mabey I'm just washed up and can't ONS a HTB.

The Online Tax of -2 seems to apply. Mogged by 2 points or go home empty handed. My past slays we'ere prob 5/10s so these 6-7/10 wrote me off.

Just not good enough..

Okay this one didn't. But my last HTB date did last week.

Like this chick tonight made some sex noises during our convo, super obvioues. Like "Yeeahh" And my boner hit the table.

But I just couldnt't hitm I have smashed over 10 this year. My last 3 dates have been turbo busts. They mogged my previoues slays so mabey I'm just washed up and can't ONS a HTB.

The Online Tax of -2 seems to apply. Mogged by 2 points or go home empty handed. My past slays we'ere prob 5/10s so these 6-7/10 wrote me off.

Just not good enough..
How did you know she had another date. Answer the question

How did you know she had another date. Answer the question
No tonight did not have another date. But last week another HTB did have one lined up right after.

I've said I've gotten straight declined by 3 HTB in 2 weeks. Like decent chicks, they're writing me off. And I am turbo softmaxed. Botox, gymcel for years, tanning bed everything.

So either my collagen is obliterated or I simply cannot command anything above a MTB/LTB. These girls are attrached to me, but I cannot slay them on the first night anymore. 6 months ago I was doing 3x in june all MTB.

It's over.

No tonight did not have another date. But last week another HTB did have one lined up right after.

I've said I've gotten straight declined by 3 HTB in 2 weeks. Like decent chicks, they're writing me off. And I am turbo softmaxed. Botox, gymcel for years, tanning bed everything.

So either my collagen is obliterated or I simply cannot command anything above a MTB/LTB. These girls are attrached to me, but I cannot slay them on the first night anymore. 6 months ago I was doing 3x in june all MTB.

It's over.
Jesus Christ dude I’m asking you how you knew she had another fucking date? Did she tell you that? I think your lack of comprehension is why these dates are going bad

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Meanwhile even LTBs are repulsed at the thought of sex with me :fuk: