Hinge Standouts moggers in London (found on Stacyfish)

Who mogs

• Total voters
Really? I've got a bunch of Northern Standouts today. I'll post them. They look chavvy IMO.
Don’t laugh at my opinion, kinda a dick move
Go to Scotland and you’ll see rugby player types

much better jaw + body

I have a lot of softmaxxing to do in terms of skin quality and hair styling. I also don't have a great body.

Even when all that is sorted this dude would still mog me

Don’t laugh at my opinion, kinda a dick move
Go to Scotland and you’ll see rugby player types
I've got Scottish standouts too, I'll post them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
much better jaw + body

I have a lot of softmaxxing to do in terms of skin quality and hair styling. I also don't have a great body.

Even when all that is sorted this dude would still mog me
So a HTN + great body is all that is needed to slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
9 is a chad?

If those asian women are dating those white men, why are those white men on Hinge?

What makes them UK slayers?
I've seen guys that mog them elsewhere within the UK.
They are good looking by IRL standards, not by PSL standards. Based on the comments a fair number of people think these guys are normies. This is wrong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
They are good looking by IRL standards, not by PSL standards. Based on the comments a fair number of people think these guys are normies. This is wrong.
What's the difference between IRL good looking and PSL good looking?

What's the difference between IRL good looking and PSL good looking?
IRL = In Real Life, so this is based on the people in your area. For example a 5ft 6 curry may be incel in the UK but if he went to sri lanka he would be a slayer. The best place to get an IRL rating is r/truerateme. An IRL rating will be more generous then a PSL rating, because in your real life your not competing with Chico or Gandy. If I were to post pictures of the guys that I know irl that have a successful sex life, non of them would get rated higher then HTN.

PSL = Puahate Sluthate Lookism. A rating system made by our autistic forefathers. This rating system is overly harsh and it has no solid basis. People are comparing you to the top 0.1% male models, who tend to be alien in appearance. Some male models don't have high SMV which is what actually matters. You will have people calling people who have a successful sex life IRL subhumans by PSL rating. The current version of PSL rating isn't great because it has no guidelines.

PSL only exists in the blackpill sphere, IRL rating is more relevant.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane and Deleted member 756
IRL = In Real Life, so this is based on the people in your area. For example a 5ft 6 curry may be incel in the UK but if he went to sri lanka he would be a slayer. The best place to get an IRL rating is r/truerateme. An IRL rating will be more generous then a PSL rating, because in your real life your not competing with Chico or Gandy. If I were to post pictures of the guys that I know irl that have a successful sex life, non of them would get rated higher then HTN.

PSL = Puahate Sluthate Lookism. A rating system made by our autistic forefathers. This rating system is overly harsh and it has no solid basis. People are comparing you to the top 0.1% male models, who tend to be alien in appearance. Some male models don't have high SMV which is what actually matters. You will have people calling people who have a successful sex life IRL subhumans by PSL rating. The current version of PSL rating isn't great because it has no guidelines.

PSL only exists in the blackpill sphere, IRL rating is more relevant.
But I've heard some people say that truerateme is still harsh especially towards women.
Is this true?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
And men get rated very generously on there

Moggers ngl, btw is hinge any good for LTR online dating?

Moggers ngl, btw is hinge any good for LTR online dating?
Yeah. Most females who go on Hinge expect an LTR and nothing else, even if men go on there to slay. However, if you're not a Chad it tends to show you landwhales.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, fogdart and Deleted member 12330
Yeah. Most females who go on Hinge expect an LTR and nothing else, even if men go on there to slay. However, if you're not a Chad it tends to show you landwhales.
Lifefuel for me tbh, Imma try that. seems better than tinder, Thanks bro

• +1
But I've heard some people say that truerateme is still harsh especially towards women.
Is this true?
True rate me is harsh, but its also quite honest. I would say you have an 60% chance of getting an accurate rating in there. The main issue with r/trm is that women unintentionally hog the spotlight. If you go on r/trm women get mo Also the people who get the most feedback are the people who need it least, AKA attractive people.

• +1
Not a single guy above 4.5 PSL

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Most are white and lean therefore htn by default
Keep coping retard. These guys are all mogged out of soy cuck London by the average steroid user. Over for Low T betabuxxcels.

Keep coping retard. These guys are all mogged out of soy cuck London by the average steroid user. Over for Low T betabuxxcels.
also my sister's friend who got a guy off hinge. he mogs all these guys to hell and back.

You’d think after watching love island that the competition would be much fiercer than this in London.

Whites mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
REMINDER, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ETHNIC, OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Sny and volcelfatcel
>thinking the majority of women arent doing the exact same thing
:feelswhy:
My sister's HTB friend filtered out anyone who wasn't Hispanic, MENA or white.
She is half Japanese.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
>thinking the majority of women arent doing the exact same thing
:feelswhy:
a guy she is dating on that app is a 5.5 PSL broad shouldered, NW1 white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Blackgymmax
in what way?
doesnt even matter if i get jaw implants, eye surgery etc. No surgery for my race. I was filtered out from conception. over.

wheres the moggers

• JFL
for me, im ethnic
does hispanic and mena count as ethnic?
i have seen 3 asian girls who wouldn't date non-white guys unless they were hispanic, hapa or MENA

do it in Stockholm

does hispanic and mena count as ethnic?
i have seen 3 asian girls who wouldn't date non-white guys unless they were hispanic, hapa or MENA
eh i think the white passing ones are what shes considering

• +1
what makes you think that?
so basically those 3 asians are JBW
highly doubt shes going for some rough more ethnic looking mena/hispanic dude. Generally those filters are to get rid of shit skin deathnics
obv not all women are doing this, but a good number of them are id think. This combined w low desirability for ethnics relative to high tier whites or white passing men = over

highly doubt shes going for some rough more ethnic looking mena/hispanic dude. Generally those filters are to get rid of shit skin deathnics
obv not all women are doing this, but a good number of them are id think. This combined w low desirability for ethnics relative to high tier whites or white passing men = over
What ethnicity filters do you think are the most common?

What ethnicity filters do you think are the most common?
id assume white and hispanics would be the only 2 most women would want to hit them.

id assume white and hispanics would be the only 2 most women would want to hit them.
fairs

I mean of the 3 Asian girls I referenced,
One girl (Japanese/White) said Hispanic/White/Mena only
Another girl (Korean/White) said Hispanic/MENA/White/Hapa
The last girl (Japanese) said Hispanic/White only

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
your experiment is shit. this is what others have found in london

• JFL
What PSL are they?

And yes they were legit standouts. I wonder why females are going for normies these days rather than Chads. JFL I saw 3 chads on the normal feed.
Did you screenshot the chads?

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane