Hinge White HTB (stscylite SMV due to body) proves RTT theory

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
Brutal this girl had a rich background as well like a huge posh house lmfao 🤣 even they are RTT only. Yes I did send this message.
1E4C9BCB 7C97 45EB B143 AD01CB7BD542
BAF6B7E8 D001 4EFC AD4F 22AD3812B8D0

INB4 @Blackgymmax says “UK ISNT HARD BRO” I’m Chadlite and all I’m seeing are subhumans liking me (acc been open for only 20 mins tbf so I’ll give a proper report next week)

@MoggerGaston @forevergymcelling @NuclearBrainReturns @otherUKcels?

Htb with that long midface lmao:unsure::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 2969, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
She has extremely high sex appeal I didn’t show her other pics. Either way I know I won’t match with her cos it’s online dating even guys of my looks caliber are incel on there. This is why I don’t take shit about dating apps seriously 😒 otherwise I’d be an incel but no I’m pulling bitches from nightclubs

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ascension and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Rtt attracting only muh low class girls is reddit tier cope

You'll attract whoever is attracted to those things, being rtt won't limit you to a certain race, certain weight category or trashy/hqnp looking

Those shitting on rtt know they won't ascend with it or will look comical doing it

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Mongrelcel, 444 and 3 others
She has extremely high sex appeal I didn’t show her other pics. Either way I know I won’t match with her cos it’s online dating even guys of my looks caliber are incel on there. This is why I don’t take shit about dating apps seriously 😒 otherwise I’d be an incel but no I’m pulling bitches from nightclubs
Because youre desperate. Shes just not fat with a horse face lmao

You'll attract whoever is attracted to those things, being rtt won't limit you to a certain race, certain weight category or trashy/hqnp looking

Those shitting on rtt know they won't ascend with it or will look comical doing it
Most humans are low class I don’t see the problem and low class women 90% of the time have moser sex appeal bodies. Im from a poor ethnic demographic so most I appeal 2 will be low class but high quality as I’m light triad and have an upper class pheno for my race. I agree with you man shit sucks brother 👨🏼

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Because youre desperate. Shes just not fat with a horse face lmao
not really j wouldn’t really make a big deal over this bitches lookz JFL I just posted her cos of what her bio said lmfao 😂 I literally made this acc 20 mins ago it’s truly over 4 me

Brutal this girl had a rich background as well like a huge posh house lmfao 🤣 even they are RTT only. Yes I did send this message.
View attachment 1938309View attachment 1938308

INB4 @Blackgymmax says “UK ISNT HARD BRO” I’m Chadlite and all I’m seeing are subhumans liking me (acc been open for only 20 mins tbf so I’ll give a proper report next week)

Where's the HTB?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Where's the HTB?
I had to title her that cos if I said “MTB” faggots or users like @the BULL will say she’s a stacylite or stn so I needed a middle ground as I explained to @Blackgymmax

I had to title her that cos if I said “MTB” faggots or users like @the BULL will say she’s a stacylite or stn so I needed a middle ground as I explained to @Blackgymmax
Welp, in that case, it's completely over for middlegroundcels.

I had to title her that cos if I said “MTB” faggots or users like @the BULL will say she’s a stacylite or stn so I needed a middle ground as I explained to @Blackgymmax[/USER
[/QUOTE]

Id say shes MTB facially but HTB overall appeal due to body
Id say shes MTB facially but HTB overall appeal due to body not my type tbh tho

I had 3 hinge dates scheduled last week but only 1 didnt flake :'(

Sub chadlites are jus tlike disposable trash to women tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, the BULL, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Ok i agree @DoctorLooksmax

What

Id say shes MTB facially but HTB overall appeal due to body not my type tbh tho

I had 3 hinge dates scheduled last week but only 1 didnt flake :'(

Sub chadlites are jus tlike disposable trash to women tbh
White women are flakers what else is new.

I had a date set with an Arab, she turned up. Never had a non white flake 🤔 seems it’s a cave bitch problem. Not saying ethnis and black don’t flake (they do) but the rate of flakage is like 50% where white girls its 95% if sub chad

And yeah I said to @Blackgymmax shes HTB/Stacylite SMV due to bodyhalo and proportions bht facially I’d say she’s avg but I’m not that into cum women so I didn’t wanna sound bias.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
First of all she does not look white

Second she looks like a mixed race transsexual, esp in face and upper body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Tattos is low class and will not give you access to classy girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, 444 and Deprived
Depends on the tattoos and face

Just like a ltr cuck won't refuse fucking a gl girl with a good body but she looks low class (dyed hair, piercings etc) so is the same for the opposite sex

A girl no matter how trad she looks still has in the back of her mind the thought of being fucked by a dark tall and handsome guy with tattoos and slightly muscular .

Although at first they may be intimidated until they get to know each other to make sure he isn't a convict

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 18840
but dude not everyone can get high class stacies- thats just how life works, only a very select few men get the top tier girls.

But RTTmaxxing can mean you get some appeal which gets you something which is a lot better than being incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It's probably like 90% roids and tan and 10% tats.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
View attachment 1938309View attachment 1938308

lol at "I’m Chadlite and all I’m seeing are subhumans liking me" - you're not a chadlite bro. Chadlites get likes from good looking women on dating apps. How can you think you're good looking when attractive women are not swiping right on you on dating apps? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back