hip hip hooray

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

If you wanna be my lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
8,020
Reputation
15,948


So glad this mid media is ending lmao

keep crying midbaru fans it makes my day
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, whiskers52 and IOD
thank god , ever since he rejected rem I stopped watching the show. Rem solos emilia
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
never watched rezero

looks like isekai slop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
thank god , ever since he rejected rem I stopped watching the show. Rem solos emilia
LMAO DEADASS ME TOO WTH😭😭

I read some of the novel but it was so shit and uninteresting
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
LMAO DEADASS ME TOO WTH😭😭

I read some of the novel but it was so shit and uninteresting
he was such a cuck. She told him she loved him (ugly, weak, annoying, short, over for him) and he just rejected her 😢. Emilia was way lamer then Rem she had no redeeming traits and was js seen as cute because the show forced her to be.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
⡆⢳⡘⢦⣑⢢⠚⡔⢣⠞⣥⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢤⠐⡠⢂⡄⣂⠖
⡜⡡⠎⡘⢤⠣⠍⡌⢣⡘⣾⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡜⡬⡑⢣⠘⠤⡙
⠄⠑⢨⠑⠎⢁⠊⠔⠣⡔⣏⣾⣿⣯⢷⣿⣳⣿⢿⡿⣽⣻⣿⡗⣣⠙⡄⢡⠒⡀
⣀⢂⣌⠒⠠⠈⠀⠐⡄⣵⣯⡿⣽⣻⢾⣯⡿⣿⡾⣷⢿⣿⣿⡱⣉⠦⡑⡌⠤⡁
⢧⡫⠄⠁⠠⠀⠌⠠⢸⣿⣌⣿⣳⢯⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⢿⣿⠐⡦⡱⣌⢃⡒
⢣⠑⡠⠐⠠⢌⠨⡑⡌⢿⣿⡵⣯⣟⣶⢯⡟⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡒⠉⠐⠱⠘⢂⠱
⠢⢍⠴⣉⠶⢌⠣⡕⢪⣽⡏⣿⣱⢯⣞⡷⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡇⢠⠑⢢⡉⢆⡱
⠁⢊⠰⡡⡘⠌⡑⠬⢡⣹⣧⢳⣛⡾⣮⣟⡵⣯⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⢠⠃⢎⠱⢈⠂⠐
⡈⢄⠂⠄⠁⡐⢈⣒⣥⣼⡇⣮⣻⣼⣳⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣤⣣⡈⡔⢠⠐⡀
⡑⢨⢠⣰⣤⣷⣾⣿⣻⣽⢳⣿⣯⣯⡟⣿⣻⢿⣫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⣵⡈⢆⠱
⣶⡟⣯⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣮
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

peterthiel
Replies
3
Views
40
Trilogy
Trilogy
astatin
Replies
7
Views
45
moonx
moonx
pleasevanity
Whitepill I love hips
Replies
3
Views
54
Jgns
Jgns
Dondraper75
Replies
2
Views
33
Dondraper75
Dondraper75
Nyrо
Replies
16
Views
148
Abdullahm06
Abdullahm06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top