Hipcels transforms his physique

S

Saint Casanova

Banned
Destroying the no gym for frame nonsense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Duluth, BeanletMogger and 6 others
impressive

• +1
Reactions: Aero, |Daddy_Zygos|, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
That dudes a goat

• +1
Reactions: Aero and |Daddy_Zygos|

Looks like he just had a bad fat distribution rather then horrible frame, although his hips are still wide not wider then clavicles which is what matters most

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Saint Casanova

i keep saying this you can literally get so much delt growth that it compensates but people get mad at me when i say it for some reason :feelshah: like phil heath aint a 7 time olympian for no reason. Legitmately all natties have this waist to hip ratio at above 10% bf but once you drop below youlose mass so you just start looking like a skeleton

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Saint Casanova
Looks like he just had a bad fat distribution rather then horrible frame, although his hips are still wide not wider then clavicles which is what matters most
It looks like both tbh. Incels on here will say he has klinefelters if he posted his before on here.

Attachments

• 42C7F4ED-0878-4D39-85AF-47C548FD611F.jpeg
    42C7F4ED-0878-4D39-85AF-47C548FD611F.jpeg
    693.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FBD5C84D-7F08-47F9-8985-00D7D83279E0.jpeg
    FBD5C84D-7F08-47F9-8985-00D7D83279E0.jpeg
    867.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
i keep saying this you can literally get so much delt growth that it compensates but people get mad at me when i say it for some reason :feelshah: like phil heath aint a 7 time olympian for no reason. Legitmately all natties have this waist to hip ratio at above 10% bf but once you drop below youlose mass so you just start looking like a skeleton
I agree, but this guy clearly had a good response to training and probably roids so it’s uncommon to have such a drastic transformation.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
i keep saying this you can literally get so much delt growth that it compensates but people get mad at me when i say it for some reason :feelshah: like phil heath aint a 7 time olympian for no reason
My physique sucks but I’m going to gym maxx bc I’m bored, I’ve noticed my delts and back grow at a faster rate then the rest of my muscles and people mistake that for good body building genetics when it’s just the fact that the rest of my physique is shit and is going to take long to build up bc on my Lanklet frame and tiny wrist and it’s brutal I’m not even that tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, gooner23 and Saint Casanova
My physique sucks but I’m going to gym maxx bc I’m bored, I’ve noticed my delts and back grow at a faster rate then the rest of my muscles and people mistake that for good body building genetics when it’s just the fact that the rest of my physique is shit and is going to take long to build up bc on my Lanklet frame and tiny wrist and it’s brutal I’m not even that tall
i mean i feel like ive never seen good natty delts while lean ever if you look at true natty competitions they're legs and arms just deflate so badly while lean like its almost cringe looking at them, only argument that can be made are people at or under 5'6 especially literal midgets if you see their muscle density around the delts they look roid tier even when they don't work out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i mean i feel like ive never seen good natty delts while lean ever if you look at true natty competitions they're legs and arms just deflate so badly while lean like its almost cringe looking at them, only argument that can be made are people at or under 5'6 especially literal midgets if you see their muscle density around the delts they look roid tier even when they don't work out
Yeah short black dudes get capped delts just from cardio and they are naturally lean

• +1
I think some blacks have naturally big delts/ capped 3d shape since they’re receptors are heavily concentrated there.

• +1
I think some blacks have naturally big delts/ capped 3d shape since they’re receptors are heavily concentrated there.
i mean not enough to really be noticeable among other top natties the biggest deciding factor to me was how short. the top 3 are always around 5'6 like leel_lem is like 5'4 or something and he competed and placed 2nd behidn a black dude, that black dude was like around his height or maybe even shorter i don't remember

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i mean not enough to really be noticeable among other top natties the biggest deciding factor to me was how short. the top 3 are always around 5'6 like leel_lem is like 5'4 or something and he competed and placed 2nd behidn a black dude, that black dude was like around his height or maybe even shorter i don't remember
For me the main thing that suggests roids is having lots of muscle when very lean with a strong dry look.

I’ve known some big naturals, guys who can bench 150kg natty and whilst they all looked big in clothes, they’re muscles were very watery, no vascularity or separation ect

• +1
For me the main thing that suggests roids is having lots of muscle when very lean with a strong dry look.

I’ve known some big naturals, guys who can bench 150kg natty and whilst they all looked big in clothes, they’re muscles were very watery, no vascularity or separation ect
ye like i feel like most people would get disappointed by natural bodybuilding because they just can't get that full look without being short im pretty confident everyone that placed top 5 in leels show was natty cause they all had that similar frame and delt to chest ratio. Also shows that the taller they are the lower they placed too
2nd dude to the left is 5'4

Just have good lats broo

So gym makes your dick hard too

What age did he start ?

• +1
Reactions: nword49