• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
Depends on the steroid. Tren will rape your hair no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Vitruvian, lejend and 3 others
Lol yes it's common practice for steroid users afraid of losing their hair. I myself want the benefits of the 5 alpha reduced steroids tho. You also risk estrogen side effects which are usually balanced out by DHT etc, so you might need an AI earlier than you would usually need on the particular dose you are using.

And like @WadlowMaxxing said, some compounds like 19-nors will fuck your hair even in total absence of 5ar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10449
Depends on the steroid. Tren will rape your hair no matter what
Is there a steroid that is known to be less problematic with hairloss? Not looking for crazy gains just to augment natural limit a bit

Is there a steroid that is known to be less problematic with hairloss? Not looking for crazy gains just to augment natural limit a bit
Anavar. Anything with a good androgenic:anabolic ratio

• Love it
Lol yes it's common practice for steroid users afraid of losing their hair. I myself want the benefits of the 5 alpha reduced steroids tho. You also risk estrogen side effects which are usually balanced out by DHT etc, so you might need an AI earlier than you would usually need on the particular dose you are using
From your knowledge is using these substances sustainable over the long term or is it over for your health?

just get cancer theory

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Playerhater1 and Deleted member 10449
Using roids and dutasteride the same time

Is it possible and has anyone done it?

That's retarded. Just a creative way to lose money. Do you want to testosteronemin or testosteronemax, make up your mind?

From your knowledge is using these substances sustainable over the long term or is it over for your health?

I wouldn't want to risk taking Dutasteride because you will miss out on important neurosteroids and DHT itself is very important for male health. Short-term it might be ok, but I still wouldn't use it. Look up PFS.

Also, don't take something like Anavar on its own as your cycle, that's just retarted. You want something that aromatizes. Just do a moderate cycle of Testosterone. If you notice hair loss, you can always stop.

• +1
I wouldn't want to risk taking Dutasteride because you will miss out on important neurosteroids and DHT itself is very important for male health.
just get bald and miss out life jfl

• +1
I wouldn't want to risk taking Dutasteride because you will miss out on important neurosteroids and DHT itself is very important for male health. Short-term it might be ok, but I still wouldn't use it. Look up PFS.

Also, don't take something like Anavar on its own as your cycle, that's just retarted. You want something that aromatizes. Just do a moderate cycle of Testosterone. If you notice hair loss, you can always stop.
Thanks for detailed answer bro

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
just get bald and miss out life jfl

You don't necessarily go bald on steroids lol. But yes, it's a risk you'll have to take if you want sick gains. And if there is some hair loss going on on cycle, you can always stop like I said, permanent damage unlikely

• +1
Thanks for detailed answer bro

yw. Read up on your first cycle in r/steroids, the content there is surprisingly good. They'll want to dissuade you from juicing at a young age tho, maybe rightfully so. :DAlso more plates more dates on YouTube.

• +1
yw. Read up on your first cycle in r/steroids, the content there is surprisingly good. They'll want to dissuade you from juicing at a young age tho, maybe rightfully so. :DAlso more plates more dates on YouTube.
Thanks bro, I am not very young though, I am 23

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
Thanks bro, I am not very young though, I am 23

Sure thing bro, I am 22 and just started hopping on the juice this year. For them, early 20s is still considered young as our brains aren't fully matured yet

• +1
Sure thing bro, I am 22 and just started hopping on the juice this year. For them, early 20s is still considered young as our brains aren't fully matured yet
I see, I always thought it was below 20 that you shouldn't do it

Maybe they are right bro but if we want them gains we gotta take the risk haha

just get cancer theory
ED7r1tZ

I see, I always thought it was below 20 that you shouldn't do it

Maybe they are right bro but if we want them gains we gotta take the risk haha

Yes there are some studies out there on this topic too. But the way I see it, it might even be a positive in certain ways, masculinizing our brain when it's still receptive to big changes and therefore making up to a certain degree for the betatization in our youth.

• Woah