They are BBC and BHC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1453 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
Actually pretty. try and do that with your people :)

Cope I post attractive black girls your just racist :lul:
But i admit i like some black girls, you just post ugly monsters with huge noses.

Latinas are basically white, what's the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DesperadoRatado
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma and RetardSubhuman
Latinas are basically white, what's the difference?
Latinas are mix race. Mix race girls are better looking than white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Niggers are not allowed to get w latinas, ever

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Depends on where in latin america/the us ur at
Yeah in some parts of Brazil and Argentina, girls are white
Other parts, they're brown

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 6403
Latinas actually despise niggers, except for the mentally ill ones

Latinas actually despise niggers, except for the mentally ill ones
Yeah I don’t really care that they don’t like blacks. The afro Latinas are actually more pro black than black Americans jfl

Yeah some parts of Brazil and Argentina, girls are white
Other parts, they're brown
Northwest PR, North Mexico, Central Cuba, and NW Dominicans are nearly 100% Iberian

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Cope, Spanish and with Iberian blood? Latina
Finally someone gets it ive been telling Hispanics than if a person is black in Latin America than they are an African person who speaks Spanish not Hispanic.

You need Spainish blood to be Latin. Those afro Hispanics know they are not Hispanic that’s why they preserved their african culture and only marry and date other blacks

Those afro Hispanics know they are not Hispanic that’s why they preserved their african culture and only marry and date other blacks
Nope, they're immigrant Haitian niggers

Nope, they're immigrant Haitian niggers
No they are not in Brazil there’s a certain town to where they preserved their African culture and heritage Bahia I believe it’s called. Plus Hispanics have always been racist I grew up around them whites were honestly the nicest race to me.

Latinas in US is typically gonna be mestizo mexicans, I've been with these girls the most and they all told me they don't like blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Yeah Mexicans and Central Americans don’t deal with blacks. The only Hispanics who do are Puerto Rican’s and some blackwashed Dominicans. Afro Hispanics do mess with blacks a lot though
Latinas in US is typically gonna be mestizo mexicans, I've been with these girls the most and they all told me they don't like blacks.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Yeah Mexicans and Central Americans don’t deal with blacks. The only Hispanics who do are Puerto Rican’s and some blackwashed Dominicans. Afro Hispanics do mess with blacks a lot though
Yeah, most people stick to their own color even with dark/lighter mexicans

Yeah, most people stick to their own color even with dark/lighter mexicans
Exactly most Mexicans deal with their own people they don’t even date whites like that unless they grew up in a white environment. Blacks do best with Hispanics who are more mixed with black( excluding native born Dominicans) Panama parts of Brazil and Puerto Rico seem to not mind blacks for what I’ve seen and they are the most common type of women to date black men.

ok first based blackeycel thread @Copeful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Copeful
Exactly most Mexicans deal with their own people they don’t even date whites like that unless they grew up in a white environment. Blacks do best with Hispanics who are more mixed with black( excluding native born Dominicans) Panama parts of Brazil and Puerto Rico seem to not mind blacks for what I’ve seen and they are the most common type of women to date black men.
Alot of white skinned mexicans mostly just go for whites or other white passing hispanics in US tbh, the darker the skin then to a lesser extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Alot of white skinned mexicans mostly just go for whites or other white passing hispanics in US tbh, the darker the skin then to a lesser extent.
Agreed they are basically white at that point. Most of my Mexican friends said that they can bring any race home but black most Central Americans hate blacks tbh it was shocking to hear that at the time.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
b8ff6059172f59766d47fe7ee3d3d791177305e8616f4f8095c28d0dbdc2247b_1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 5802