Femcel Asian/White Chad pairings: why are they getting more commonplace recently?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Can you show us a example of a femcel asian with a white chad?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Cumskins want asian stacy but only femcel asians date cumskins
+ White brah worshipped asian women too much and inflated their ego

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and hopecel
Can you show us a example of a femcel asian with a white chad?
@HeightPilledum

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum, Chadeep and 3 others
Cumskins want asian stacy but only femcel asians date cumskins
+ White brah worshipped asian women too much and inflated their ego
Or do the asian women know about JBW and refuse to be ridiculed with a white LTN?

• +1
i think its the pipeline from fresh off the boat to prestigious university to high income, like what race of people and looks equivalence is at those levels out side of software engineering :feelshah:

• +1
i think its the pipeline from fresh off the boat to prestigious university to high income, like what race of people and looks equivalence is at those levels out side of software engineering :feelshah:
I don't get it

• +1
also exposure, you see a lot more of these relationships than usual because everybody is thinking the same thing thats why it hits the algorithm

• +1
also exposure, you see a lot more of these relationships than usual because everybody is thinking the same thing thats why it hits the algorithm
They do seem to be overrepresented though, among non-white HTB+ girlfriends of chads

• +1
@HeightPilledum
View attachment 3184644

Holy sheet
It's brutal
To date an asian foid you need to be a white Chad?

• +1
Holy sheet
It's brutal
To date an asian foid you need to be a white Chad?
I've seen many of these couples IRL and on TIkTok as well
Not always but many seem to be holding out for one since they probably know how ridiculed they are with JBW pairings (asian foid X white subhuman)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
Or do the asian women know about JBW and refuse to be ridiculed with a white LTN?
Autism
white chad gets femcel asians, therefore it is impossible for subhuman whites to get high tier asian women, end of story

• JFL
Autism
white chad gets femcel asians, therefore it is impossible for subhuman whites to get high tier asian women, end of story
Y tho

• +1
I've seen many of these couples IRL and on TIkTok as well
Not always but many seem to be holding out for one since they probably know how ridiculed they are with JBW pairings (asian foid X white subhuman)

I don't understand
I like asian foids but these are just ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Autism
High tier asian foids are reserved for chinese millionaires

• +1
They do seem to be overrepresented though, among non-white HTB+ girlfriends of chads
i mean killdozer is like a pure chad he married a mtb goblina, alex schlab married a legitimate alien, cavill etc. i think its more chads decision than the girls

• +1
i mean killdozer is like a pure chad he married a mtb goblina, alex schlab married a legitimate alien, cavill etc. i think its more chads decision than the girls
I'm starting to think Stacies are not in LTR with anyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gooner23
I'm starting to think Stacies are not in LTR with anyone
Millionaires, rappers and athletes. Often capped at HTN for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
  • +1
Hypergamy. Even white Chads are out here struggling.

@HeightPilledum
View attachment 3184644

Wtf more Stacies for us ugly men then

• JFL
Normie.

100% yes. Thoughts?

They usually LTR HTN max.
i mean id rate him like mid-high chad honestly i mean comparing him to like forum chads he mogs the shit out of like 90% of them :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
i mean id rate him like mid-high chad honestly i mean comparing him to like forum chads he mogs the shit out of like 90% of them :feelshah:
That's a MTN

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gooner23
@HeightPilledum
View attachment 3184644

only the first one is ugly and kinda looks like a tranny

the rest are alright + Asian women are way more feminine and less competitive (less feminist) than white women that's why white brahs choose them @T_T

• +1
only the first one is ugly and kinda looks like a tranny

the rest are alright + Asian women are way more feminine and less competitive (less feminist) than white women that's why white brahs choose them @T_T
Anything else about them?
And I mean white CHADS not just any random white

• +1
Anything else about them?
And I mean white CHADS not just any random white
maybe because Asian girls are less likely to be sluts? I mean Chad can get virgin white girls if they exist

also Asian girls are less likely to not want children I guess?

and one interesting thing I noticed, at least in my country... blonde guys usually are into brunettes for some reason, and even guys who marry black women are mostly redneck blonde dudes.. at the same time, it's mostly blonde girls who HATE blonde men while brunettes find them attractive... opposites attract?

• +1
maybe because Asian girls are less likely to be sluts? I mean Chad can get virgin white girls if they exist

also Asian girls are less likely to not want children I guess?
the birth rate among asians is the lowest JFL
and one interesting thing I noticed, at least in my country... blonde guys usually are into brunettes for some reason, and even guys who marry black women are mostly redneck blonde dudes.. at the same time, it's mostly blonde girls who HATE blonde men while brunettes find them attractive... opposites attract?
I've seen some brunette white guys with dark haired girls including asians

• +1
the birth rate among asians is the lowest JFL
well it seems that many Asian women want hapa and not yellow children

only kpopmaxxed boys are safe in other words Chadocracy in Asia is kinda worse than in the West?
I've seen some brunette white guys with dark haired girls including asians
das true

• +1
well it seems that many Asian women want hapa and not yellow children

only kpopmaxxed boys are safe in other words Chadocracy in Asia is kinda worse than in the West?

das true
das rite

• Love it
  • +1
Cause that Chad has a tiny penis

• JFL
Honestly idk when I was 5 years old my mom told me that I was calling Chinese people ugly and she had to told me to shut up.

I think it never changed but I like jade kush tho.

• +1
Honestly idk when I was 5 years old my mom told me that I was calling Chinese people ugly and she had to told me to shut up.

I think it never changed but I like jade kush tho.
Jade Kush?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PARISIEN
The only other women I see who LTR chads along with white HTB are squishy squishy femcels. Especially if they have a white-collar, high status, above average to high paying job and very well educated. Some even have the archetypal femcel pheno.

Even as little as 3 years ago, if an Asian foid were to date a white guy, she'd LTR a white LTN max. Now they're everywhere with white CHADS.

People would expect if the girl LTRing a white/white looking Chad isn't a HTB+ white, she'd be a HTB+ hispanic or white adjacent MENA. Wrong.

How?
@lurking truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back