• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and AutisticBeaner
you just can't accept not being white can you OP
piss off

i dont want to be white

what i want is fucking white stacys
thats a difference
couldnt care less about being white, but calling cristiano ronaldo white and and some lightskinned turk ethnic is hypocrisy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and AutisticBeaner
@godlikesz

third guy could legit larp as some european guy

while 99,99% of people would call first guy italian or spanish, not one person would call him german or british
well yeah , italians are very confusing , italians generally are considered "whites" but not everyone there look white , so this first guy is italian i guess , im sure u cherrypicked picture of him where he looks ethnic , but yeah is full of italians that looks 100% white and not a semi white like this guy u posted , italy is like USA where u can find various ethnicities

well yeah , italians are very confusing , italians generally are considered "whites" but not everyone there look white , so this first guy is italian i guess , im sure u cherrypicked picture of him where he looks ethnic , but yeah is full of italians that looks 100% white and not a semi white like this guy u posted , italy is like USA where u can find various ethnicities
search
mariano di vaio

he looks ethnic as fuck

i have literally turkish friends who look like this

@AutisticBeaner
@aestheticallypleasin

jfl at you if you think i would prefer this looks over my own

OP is right, i live in Italy and according to what i see on daily basis, italians are legit ethnik looking, for real you can’t say Italians are white if you think turks aren’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
OP is right, i live in Italy and according to what i see on daily basis, italians are legit ethnik looking, for real you can’t say Italians are white if you think turks aren’t
italian people are actually closer to turks in looks than to german or netherlands or something

center/north italy= not ethnic looking south italy = ethnic looking

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
stop coping

Turks came from Central Asia and settled Anatolia, the reason that some of them look white ish is because they mixed with the local Greek Population living there at the time

im tired of ethnics trying to claim meds as their own
stfu faggot
central asian dna is so rare in turkey so anatolia that if you have 20/100 turkic dna you are considered as a real turk
keep crying for the sons of troy

people actually voted for this?
bbc copers :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
italian people are actually closer to turks in looks than to german or netherlands or something
Italians
so this is ethnic looking for you? turks looks more ethnics than italians in generals
there are italians that looks like russians , but there are also italians that looks ethnics thats true , but u will never find an italian that look indian or stuff thats for sure , CASE CLOSED , so i would say overall italians are not ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5746
dude

I legit refuse to call spanish people or italian or portuguese people as white

as long as turks are considered ethnic
Definetly the most deluded user in .me

Turks aren't fucking white, while Italians and Spanish are. Keep coping selfhater ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Chadeep and Deleted member 6475
View attachment 473421 so this is ethnic looking for you? turks looks more ethnics than italians in generals
there are italians that looks like russians , but there are also italians that looks ethnics thats true , but u will never find an italian that look indian or stuff thats for sure , CASE CLOSED , so i would say overall italians are not ethnics
hard cope

never saw an german looking blonde italian my entire life
the italys on my facebook friends look legit like turks

curly hair, brown hair, black hair

Definetly the most deluded user in .me

Turks aren't fucking white, while Italians and Spanish are. Keep coping selfhater ethnic.
keep coping you utter subhuman

keep dreaming of chico at night because your own face is too ugly you massive gaylord

turks dont need to be white
but if turks are not white neither are portuguese, italian, spanish, argentinian and many other countrys

View attachment 473421 so this is ethnic looking for you? turks looks more ethnics than italians in generals

some random italian celeb who looks indian that i found in 20 seconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5746, Lorsss and 2 others
@italian2001 looks more curry than a pajeet so cope and the ''nordic' italian look more european bcz they were raped by german tribes

hard cope

never saw an german looking blonde italian my entire life
the italys on my facebook friends look legit like turks

curly hair, brown hair, black hair

View attachment 473428View attachment 473429View attachment 473430
are you fucking stupid? like i said its true there are italians that looks ethnics , but not everyone do you even read?
Blonde italians
Italians zz

i went to milan and its full of aryans looking guys and girls , stop coping with "italians and spanish arent whites" because thats bullshit
Spanish
these are spanish , look ethnics to you?

• +1
Reactions: Hector
ACTUAL PURE WHITE COUNTRY ARE:

GERMANY; NETHERLANDS; NORWAY; DENMARK; POLAND; USA AND MANY OTHERS
TYPICAL WHITE PEOPLE WITH TYPICAL WHITE FACE FEATURES

WHILE YOU FIND LEGIT BLACK HAIRED BROWN HAIRED MUSTACHE TURK LOOKING SYRIAN LOOKING PAJEET LOOKING PEOPLE IN ITALY SPAIN PORTUGAL ARGENTINIA AND EVERY FUCKING HISPANIC LATINO PORTUGUESE SPEAKING COUNTRY

DOES THIS GUY LOOK LEGIT WHITE TO YOU????????????

@godlikesz

look at spanish football players

italian
Turk
as white as a guy can be

WHO RESEMBLES WHOM MORE????

middle looks white , left and right they are just tanned man and they are not even that ethnic looking
they legit resemble this turk more than any white guy

or do they resemble this guy more?

i literally saw a guy that look like jordan barrett when i went to italy , do you think italians cant have hooded eyes?

i literally saw a guy that look like jordan barrett when i went to italy , do you think italians cant have hooded eyes?
bro

i honestly dont care who is white or not

but you can clearly differ between blonde whites and dark haired spain or italy guys, just with the eye

i mean you need to be complete braindead to confuse this guy for a german, polish, netherlands, norway or denmark guy

he looks italian, spanish, could even be bosnian or turk, rather than german

Ez

i understood now , u cant be white if u dont have blonde hair xD
its not just colouring

sometimes also face features

but colouring is also a factor

bro

i honestly dont care who is white or not

but you can clearly differ between blonde whites and dark haired spain or italy guys, just with the eye

i mean you need to be complete braindead to confuse this guy for a german, polish, netherlands, norway or denmark guy

View attachment 473482
he looks italian, spanish, could even be bosnian or turk, rather than german
if this guy name was mehmet they would call him shitskin cockroach, so much hipocrisy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4438 and godlikesz
if this guy name was mehmet they would call him shitskin cockroach, so much hipocrisy
its really like that

they would call him chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3702
Look this tho
but yeah at the end as u can see they are classified as "white people" so what u could say about that , the majority of them look whites too , so overall they are whites

its really like that

they would call him chadpreet
= fuaaark mariano curryto is such a white chad, italian nordic masterrace, deus vult !!:feelsohh::feelsohh:

= lol at this mehmet shitskin turkroach who come from mongolia, he's clearly not med and neither italiano-nordic

stop coping

Turks came from Central Asia and settled Anatolia, the reason that some of them look white ish is because they mixed with the local Greek Population living there at the time

im tired of ethnics trying to claim meds as their own
Seljuk turks had a light skin just like modern day Kazakhs

View attachment 473502 but yeah at the end as u can see they are classified as "white people" so what u could say about that , the majority of them look whites too , so overall they are whites
who cares dude

if whites meet an dark skinned italian with brown skin they will unconsciously register them as ethnic

its not like you can just say "i am white" and people will see you as white

Either you look white or not. Its as easy as that.

@Newone
@AbandonShip
@penis3
@MiroslavBulldosex
@aestheticallypleasin
@Sikkunt23

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PROOF THAT ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE.

This map shows the DNA similarity between Turkey and european countries.

SURPRISINGLY ITALIANS, after greeks, HAVE THE MOST SIMILAR DNA TO TURKISH, despite the fact the map includes northern italians (who are often supposed to be nordic :lul:) and Kurdish in Turkey

IMG 20200625 001725 670

This is also the proof that Estruscans were anatolic!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: venomaly, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
@Newone
@AbandonShip
@penis3
@MiroslavBulldosex
@aestheticallypleasin
@Sikkunt23

SURPRISINGLY ITALIANS, after greeks, HAVE THE MOST SIMILAR DNA TO TURKISH, despite the fact the map includes northern italians (who are often supposed to be nordic :lul:) and Kurdish in Turkey

View attachment 473538

@Mathafack
@godlikesz

@Newone
@AbandonShip
@penis3
@MiroslavBulldosex
@aestheticallypleasin
@Sikkunt23

View attachment 473538

central and sicily tho that is supposed to be south like i said

@Newone
@AbandonShip
@penis3
@MiroslavBulldosex
@aestheticallypleasin
@Sikkunt23

View attachment 473538

the italian and slovakian, slovenian , romanian migrants i know who live locally all could easily just say theyre indian, they look it lol

@Newone
@AbandonShip
@penis3
@MiroslavBulldosex
@aestheticallypleasin
@Sikkunt23

View attachment 473538

I don't know if your post is serious or a troll tbh but I heard that that estruscans are really related to balkans and anatolia

the italian and slovakian, slovenian , romanian migrants i know who live locally all could easily just say theyre indian, they look it lol
Slavs and Romanians are much more white than italians

I don't know if your post is serious or a troll tbh but I heard that that estruscans are really related to balkans and anatolia
as regards the origin of etruscans there are only hypothesis.
The same for Ligurians, the people I descend from

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3702