[ History ] My first date with a girl.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
I was like 13/14, at this time i was a bluepilled fucker who believed women were actual human beings and treated them as such ( needless to say i didnt have much success );
Asked for a friend of mine to get me a girl- he sent me the number of a decent looking favelada. I added her and started chatting- i was awkward as fuck and even said shit like ''your wholesome'', i marked to go on a date to watch a movie with her ( i was retarded enough to think WATCHING A SCI-FI ASPIE MOVIE WAS A GOOD IDEA ).
Ok i picked her up in her house looking like a fucking mamas boy
and we went to the movie
I paid everything we watched the entirety of it- she was so uninterested in the bluepilled me she was using her cellphone THE ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE, even worse- I DIDNT EVEN LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER- NOT A SINGLE FINGER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: THE BITCH WAS PROBABLY EXPECTING ME TO DO SOMETHING I DID NOTHING
Im sure in her mind i was an awkward incel with no experience whatsoever ( not wrong tho )
THE NEXT WEEK WAS THE WORST PART
I WAS GOING TO THE PARK TO GET SOME FRESH AIR
I ENCOUNTERED WITH HER- I SAID ''HI'' SHE RESPONDED ''HI'' THEN WE WENT SILENT CAUSE I DINT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND AND SHE WHISPERED ''YOU ARE SO FUCKING WEIRD'' ( IMAGINE THE FUCKING SCENE )
THEN I GOT BACK ON MY BIKE AND WENT HOME FEELING LIKE A RETARD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Uglybrazilian, Beetlejuice and 9 others
Brutal, you both should have went out to a bar or you should have invited her to your home where you would drink alcohol and it would be much easier to get intimate

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I HATE BLUEPILLED FUCKERS, DO >NOT< RESPECT WOMEN SPACE, BE INTRUSIVE- THEY DISLIKE MEN WHO DONT PUSH THINGS ON THEM
And ah i was awkward not because social anxiety or because i was a pussy- but because i LITERALLY didnt know how to socialize, like a fucking AI Robot still learning how to be a human

Rrrratt

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, .👽., mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Brutal, you both should have went out to a bar or you should have invited her to your home where you would drink alcohol and it would be much easier to get intimate
Nvm, retarded comment just read that u were 14

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Over
The thing is i was really REALLY innocent at the time, didnt know how things worked and believe most of the bluepilled shit ( like ''respect women space'' ''Treat them good'' ''Dont be pushy'' )

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
How old are you now

I was like 13/14, at this time i was a bluepilled fucker who believed women were actual human beings and treated them as such ( needless to say i didnt have much success );
Asked for a friend of mine to get me a girl- he sent me the number of a decent looking favelada. I added her and started chatting- i was awkward as fuck and even said shit like ''your wholesome'', i marked to go on a date to watch a movie with her ( i was retarded enough to think WATCHING A SCI-FI ASPIE MOVIE WAS A GOOD IDEA ).
Ok i picked her up in her house looking like a fucking mamas boy View attachment 1306864 and we went to the movie
I paid everything we watched the entirety of it- she was so uninterested in the bluepilled me she was using her cellphone THE ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE, even worse- I DIDNT EVEN LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER- NOT A SINGLE FINGER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: THE BITCH WAS PROBABLY EXPECTING ME TO DO SOMETHING I DID NOTHING
Im sure in her mind i was an awkward incel with no experience whatsoever ( not wrong tho )
THE NEXT WEEK WAS THE WORST PART
I WAS GOING TO THE PARK TO GET SOME FRESH AIR
I ENCOUNTERED WITH HER- I SAID ''HI'' SHE RESPONDED ''HI'' THEN WE WENT SILENT CAUSE I DINT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND AND SHE WHISPERED ''YOU ARE SO FUCKING WEIRD'' ( IMAGINE THE FUCKING SCENE )
THEN I GOT BACK ON MY BIKE AND WENT HOME FEELING LIKE A RETARD
That pic reminds me of my "city boy" yuppie friend obsessed with London

she was so uninterested in the bluepilled me she was using her cellphone THE ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE, even worse- I DIDNT EVEN LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER- NOT A SINGLE FINGER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: THE BITCH WAS PROBABLY EXPECTING ME TO DO SOMETHING I DID NOTHING

Honestly u didn't do bad at all. She seemed uninterested from the start and there is little you can do to salvage a situation like that tbh atleast in my experience.

I've acted just like you on dates and when you have a girl that is interested in you, she won't mind and make it easier for you to make your move. She will have patience.

My first girlfriend even escalated for me, and invited me go fuck at her place, on our first date. Cuz she knew/realized I was inexperienced while she also knew already that she liked me.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and .👽.
lifemogs my adolescence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro and Beetlejuice