Hit a home run on a JB who hadn’t had her first kiss😈

Damn I didn't know @JimmyDreamsOfZygos was such a chad

• Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I'm trying to improve my game and share interesting stories. Your life is so pathetic you get an adrenaline rush and feel like a god because you sent a GIF to a girl who rejected you.
Keep writing 2000 word essays about used up tinder whores rejecting you, while I slay JB after JB, absolutely yanking virginities. Even with a broken dick I mog you.

dont understand the goal. Your IQ must be very low

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Gazzamogga, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Virginity is cope if u have a massive girthy juicy cock tbh ngl :what: just stretch a grown ass woman out

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Who hurt you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13197, Looks234 and 3 others
I mean there's no denying you're a demon but I only ever got this toxic when I got hurt

Just leave this thot be tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Looks234, Descartes and 3 others
Why are 14 year olds on this forum now? Cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, turkproducer, Looks234 and 3 others
Keep writing 2000 word essays about used up tinder whores rejecting you, while I slay JB after JB, absolutely yanking virginities. Even with a broken dick I mog you.
LOL @ hating essays. Copingvolcel is the mpgger of essays.
I like well thought out essays though, when they are backed up and well thought out at least..

Last edited:
  • JFL
I mean there's no denying you're a demon but I only ever got this toxic when I got hurt

Just leave this thot be tbh
I have an intense hatred for whores of all kinds but my horniness overpowers it and I have to hold it in until I’m done with them

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I have an intense hatred for whores of all kinds but my horniness overpowers it and I have to hold it in until I’m done with them
Ian even know you got bitches fr

but nah bruh just let that shit go bro stop being weird about it, just have an indifference to it

Typical Chad would have stayed calm when denied sex

You got options just talk to those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
fuck these shitters man, you are doing god's work putting these sluts in their place. jfl if you defend that whore, you think the girls that reject you will care about your feelings? its over.

• Love it
Pathetic and cringe, not only because this is not how a real man acts and your mental age is 12, but also because you failed at the very thing you were trying to do :lul:
This is not you destroying a foid, this is you barking at a girl that barely cared :lul: AFTER she rejected you, no less :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she barely cared enough to respond with a few words and you sent her a whole essay when she wasn't even interested in having sex with you.
You didn't pumped and dumped her, she pumped and dumped you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow, Gazzamogga and 8 others
fuck these shitters man, you are doing god's work putting these sluts in their place. jfl if you defend that whore, you think the girls that reject you will care about your feelings? its over.
Salty boys like him make women feel like they have all the power. A man who doesn't care wouldn't insult a foid, it shows he's emotionally invested in her and would kiss her feet once she comes back

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Descartes
Salty boys like him make women feel like they have all the power. A man who doesn't care wouldn't insult a foid, it shows he's emotionally invested in her and would kiss her feet once she comes back
She didn’t reject me you tard, she didn’t want to fuck me anymore because I told her about me getting head from another girl the day before. She was trying to be exclusive with me. I hate speed readers.

Pathetic and cringe, not only because this is not how a real man acts and your mental age is 12, but also because you failed at the very thing you were trying to do :lul:
This is not you destroying a foid, this is you barking at a girl that barely cared :lul: AFTER she rejected you, no less :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she barely cared enough to respond with a few words and you sent her a whole essay when she wasn't even interested in having sex with you.
You didn't pumped and dumped her, she pumped and dumped you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also you read last post filthy bluecel

She didn’t reject me you tard, she didn’t want to fuck me anymore because I told her about me getting head from another girl the day before. She was trying to be exclusive with me. I hate speed readers.
so you get mad at a woman who has some self respect, makes literally no sense kid

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9090, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
so you get mad at a woman who has some self respect, makes literally no sense kid
I literally don’t care :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: keep seething for the slag

Just act insane to a mentally underdeveloped girl theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9090, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Also you read last post filthy bluecel
It makes you look even worse, you were still thinking about the whole situation afterwards, you even unblocked her to send another message :feelskek:

It makes you look even worse, you were still thinking about the whole situation afterwards, you even unblocked her to send another message :feelskek:
I had to let these hoes know

you hit man u won u dont have to do all this cringe shit to show ur internet friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 12688
I told OP, the same.

And he got super sour on me. With kys.

We both know.
OP, is in LOVE with this woman. He wants to Marry her, but she rejected him for whatever reasons. And he needs to take it out on her, and anyone saying anything about this.

LOL. Children
Did you forget that this forum's average age is like 15? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and eduardkoopman
Based jfl at the users crying in the comments imagine defending some random whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Jfl at this 14 year old 2 psl gook bully victim trying to act like a dark triad slayer

Obvious he messaged himself on snap to brag on looksmax but real shit that’s probably better than this nigga actually texting someone his schizophrenic incel babble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Descartes, Lmao and 2 others
Jfl at this 14 year old 2 psl gook bully victim trying to act like a dark triad slayer

Obvious he messaged himself on snap to brag on looksmax but real shit that’s probably better than this nigga actually texting someone his schizophrenic incel babble
Thoughts? tagging the bros for input
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @realklay11
@StrangerDanger @gamma
@GucciBananaBrick @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
@StrangerDanger @gamma

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 6217
@StrangerDanger @gamma
This has gone too far, the autism cannot be stopped :lul:

@moonblunt curse you for creating this gay format

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @gamma
Don’t try me nigga i will get on ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 11292 and 1 other person
Jfl at this 18 year old 2 psl nigger bully victim trying to act like a dark triad slayer

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What do we thinks about this boys?
Thoughts?
@StrangerDanger @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 11292 and 2 others
What do we thinks about this boys?
Thoughts?
@StrangerDanger @gamma
I hear thoughts in my head
They come to me
They understand
They @ me

@StrangerDanger @gamma

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i just cage when i see ur tagging niggas.
reminds me of @volcelfatcel joking abt it.
chill lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
i just cage when i see ur tagging niggas.
reminds me of @volcelfatcel joking abt it.
chill lol
Idc enough about beef with moonblunt, i find the format autistic and funny :lul:

Over for you you deformed faggot, I found the post. Even from the grave @SendMePicsToRate is brutally BTFO’ing any points you have. Make sure to use hangman knot and not slipknot when the copes run out.

thoughts?
@StrangerDanger @gamma
based @SendMePicsToRate
uncage him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Over for you you deformed faggot, I found the post. Even from the grave @SendMePicsToRate is brutally BTFO’ing any points you have. Make sure to use hangman knot and not slipknot when the copes run out.

thoughts?
@StrangerDanger @gamma
Jfl at u using sendmepicstorate he literally got caught larping about me everyone knows that

Plus i’m cool with him now

Jfl at u using sendmepicstorate he literally got caught larping about me everyone knows that

Plus i’m cool with him now
Bloatcel

I’m actually slaying gl prime white girls while u create snapchat accounts to text yourself and farm rep on looksmax

44EA118D EB8E 4FBC 9799 EBF9DDFE425E

0D096C2D B10B 4D53 94B6 E2949C6936B7

A617DD00 3CC9 4003 A77F 2CAB461B2744

F9E247F6 09A9 4DD0 AC2C D9BD417F9752

Who’s really winning? Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer