HITLER CONSIDERED HINDUS TO BE THE SUPERIOR RACE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

Hindu supremacists in India are openly praising Hitler - Claiming that Hitler was considering Hindus superior than Germans and sending German women to India to get babies with Hindu men so they could be brave & strong

What world are these guys living in? :feelskek:

Thoughts @TRUE_CEL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, chaddyboi66, notrealdanish and 32 others
Indian hindu nationalists actually like Nazis in india because of common enemies = churchill & brits.

They also support subhash chandra bose who formed Indishe legion with the help of hitler to fight britisher dogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Zeruel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Also Veer Savarkar who is father of Hindutva philosophy and father of all hindu nationalists was heavily inspired by mein kampf

veer-savarkar-380.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, Lmao, Deleted member 22930 and 1 other person
Hindu Man German woman alliance when?
Download 14

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Indian hindu nationalists actually like Nazis in india because of common enemies = churchill & brits.

They also support subhash chandra bose who formed Indishe legion with the help of hitler to fight britisher dogs
RSS also has origins in nazi ideology

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 22930, Dr. Mog and 4 others
True ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, House Lannister, Deleted member 21146 and 5 others
Here is subash chandra bose and hitler
122874-jyjloqpbhh-1561810715.jpeg

indish legion army:

Bose with his nazi wife:
Subhas_Chandra_Bose_and_Wife_Emilie_Shenkl_with_German_Shephard_-_1937.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16501 and 5 others

Hindu supremacists in India are openly praising Hitler - Claiming that Hitler was considering Hindus superior than Germans and sending German women to India to get babies with Hindu men so they could be brave & strong

Thoughts @TRUE_CEL?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
I think the best way to deal with Christianity/Islam is through debate.

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, chaddyboi66, Lmao and 4 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, studymaxxer, Mouthbreath and 2 others

Thoughts @TRUE_CEL?

“Naam suna hai Heetlar ka? HEETLAR!

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, studymaxxer, Lmao and 3 others

Fucking morons they are. Subhash Chandra Bose was cool with Muslims, meanwhile they hate us.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Lmao, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Brahmin recognize Brahmin

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23558 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Lmao, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
Fucking morons they are. Subhash Chandra Bose was cool with Muslims, meanwhile they hate us.
true hindu nationalists dont hate muslims. they want to convert all of them.

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Shrek2OnDvD and .🇹🇩.
The Imperial Japanese army wanted ally with the Indian Legion but sadly the plans fell through because of some faggot leaking their plans to the British.
They actually did. and the japanese supported indian prisoners of war of singapore to invade india and fight the brits

They actually did. and the japanese supported indian prisoners of war to invade india and fight the brits
I believe if they got to fully cooperate with each other that the tide of the war would have turned in favor of the Germans, Japanese and Italians.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .🇹🇩.
I believe if they got to fully cooperate with each other that the tide of the war would have turned in favor of the Germans, Japanese and Italians.
and guess what the first thing germans would've done after the war?

purge italians and japanese "subhumans", former "honorary aryans" tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146

purge italians and japanese "subhumans" "former honorary aryans"
Doubtful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Lmao, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
true hindu nationalists dont hate muslims. they want to convert all of them.

I don't really care much tbh.

I know the truth of the Vedas, so I just laugh at Muslims saying "muh miraculous Quran", "my beautiful adhan".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer and .🇹🇩.
I don't really care much tbh.

I know the truth of the Vedas, so I just laugh at Muslims saying "muh miraculous Quran", "my beautiful adhan".
tbh most people are non religious in india. they laugh at their own religion and have no respect. almost everyone in my school was athiest or agnostic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
tbh most people are non religious in india. they laugh at their own religion and have no respect. almost everyone in my school was athiest or agnostic.

The thing about Islam is that Semites are very religious people. They carry Islam heavily for non-Arab Muslims.

Most of their best scholars are all Arabs.

Anyways I don't believe that Muhammad was "the last Prophet". Doesn't make sense at all.

The thing about Islam is that Semites are very religious people. They carry Islam heavily for non-Arab Muslims.

Most of their best scholars are all Arabs.

Anyways I don't believe that Muhammad was "the last Prophet". Doesn't make sense at all.
islam is the most based religion as of 2022. even though most of the stuff sounds like mythical. its ideal as a governing system. especially its views on women and relationship are based. ive never seen a practicing muslim who has mental health problems.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Sub0

they also love israel, because they dream of having a similar hindu-only ethno-state.

You'll find 100s of angry curries under every tweet that mentions some criticism of Israel. "Sarr, we defend you Israel, we like you 🇮🇱🤝🇮🇳 Sarr" -

funny thing is, the israelis themselves always roast them calling them all kind of names, saying they don't want their support :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, studymaxxer, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Aryan recognizes aryan

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, chaddyboi66, Yuhbwoynadia and 9 others

purge italians and japanese "subhumans", former "honorary aryans" tho
It's truly over for u if u fantasize about Indians being loved by Hitler as true aryans.

Wow, bud, you completely debunked Islam there. Now I shall be a Hindu again.

Wow, bud, you completely debunked Islam there. Now I shall be a Hindu again.

Give 10 reasons why "he is the last prophet"

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Dr. Mog and Deleted member 16369
Only

Thoughts @TRUE_CEL?

Only in india

It's truly over for u if u fantasize about Indians being loved by Hitler as true aryans.
When did I say any of that? lol

I'd say a good 20% of my posts on this forum is bashing nerdics, their god hitler and his mythology....

also there are no "freinds" in geopolitics. only temporary alliances. and India and Nazi germany was one such ally. doesnt mean indians support in "nazis".

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
they also love israel, because they dream of having a similar hindu-only ethno-state.

You'll find 100s of angry curries under every tweet that mentions some criticism of Israel. "Sarr, we defend you Israel, we like you 🇮🇱🤝🇮🇳 Sarr" -

funny thing is, the israelis themselves always roast them calling them all kind of names, saying they don't want their support
cooooope, israel literally was a third party in 1999 kargil war against pakistan, and israel have indian spies in qatar

cooooope, israel literally was a third party in 1999 kargil war against pakistan, and israel have indian spies in qatar
Screenshot 2022 12 22 at 194258

"cope, Sarr, 🇮🇱🤝🇮🇳"

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer

funny thing is, the israelis themselves always roast them calling them all kind of names, saying they don't want their support :feelshaha:
You are seriously mistaken if you think Israel doesn't need "India."

also, daily reminder, that these 3 indians are richer than entire "israel's" GDP of 500billion $

Mukesh_Ambani.jpg
Gautam_Adani.jpg
Shiv_Nadar1.jpg

the day india stops buying from israel and stop its recognition that day = its giga over for joos

You are seriously mistaken if you think Israel doesn't need "India."

also, daily reminder, that these 3 indians are richer than entire "israel's" GDP of 500billion $

Mukesh_Ambani.jpg
Gautam_Adani.jpg
Shiv_Nadar1.jpg

the day india stops buying from israel and stop its recognition that day = its giga over for joos
and yet you only see Indians simping for israelis, not the other way around. loving them because they have a common enemy in muslims.

they say they don't need the weirdos simping and defending them online, israel is economically dependent on a lot of different countries.

Using India for its money ≠ having Rajesh stan for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Truecel14
and yet you only see Indians simping for israelis, not the other way around.
Its not true at all. this man's entire channel is based on mindless indian simping:

Meanwhile Indians:

there's a psychology behind this.

we only see what we want to see and we will keep telling ourselves those lies to believe in that... you are textbook example of this... all because of indophobia...