Hitler was the best leader of all time

I detailed two fronts in my post

Yes it may or may not have been a mistake, if japan and Italy weren’t so bad at war they could have won

I blame the ethnics, Nordics did there job conquering Normandy to Moscow single handly
Japan and Italy did a pretty good job for what they had, but it would have been better if neither of them joined, because Mussolini wasted his time on Greece instead of focusing on North Africa and the Japanese could not have feasibly beat a determined enough America.

Once you are blackpilled, you realize that the eugenics of nazism, is literally just female mating strategy lmao. Get with Chad's.

The nazis said that that tall blonde hair blue eyed Chad's were the master race. And women would agree with that, if not blonde hair blue eyed Chad, than maybe brunette and blue eyed, or tan and hazel eyed. At the end of day, women want Chad. Nazism is literally nothing more than Chad glorification, which is definitely something women can get behind.
Always remind women that they were the ones who voted Hitler into power.

Hitler was a charismatic leader but horrible war strategist JFL. He should've let Rommel and the rest of his generals handle the situation in the eastern front. And not invade Yugoslavia, and delay Op Barbarossa by a few months.
Thing about Hitler letting his Generals run things is that they all had different ideas, one wanted to this, the other wanted to do that, causes tension and delays. He should have done what Stalin did and purge them all, then replace them with Yes men.

Him letting Franz Halder have control over the Eastern Front is what led to them losing to an extent, but I agree that he should have delayed Barbarossa for as long as possible, and not invade Yugoslavia, he should have come to a separate peace with them, but he wouldn't have done that because he hated slavs.

Him letting Franz Halder have control over the Eastern Front is what led to them losing to an extent,
Nope. nothing to do with the generals. Hitler's big brain decided to invade Yugoslavia, delaying Op. Barbarossa by months, causing the germans to invade in the fall. Siberian winter was brutal, and "Blitzkrieg" relied on tanks and mechanized infantry, which caused them to get bogged down in mud since the USSR didn't have such a great infrastructure.

Nope. nothing to do with the generals. Hitler's big brain decided to invade Yugoslavia, delaying Op. Barbarossa by months, causing the germans to invade in the fall. Siberian winter was brutal, and "Blitzkrieg" relied on tanks and mechanized infantry, which caused them to get bogged down in mud since the USSR didn't have such a great infrastructure.
Hitler invaded Russia during Summer jfl. Though he prob should have done it on January.

Hitler invaded Russia during Summer jfl. Though he prob should have done it on January.
He should've invaded the USSR at the earliest, March of 1944, and instead put a huge focus towards developing an atomic bomb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262