Hitler wasn't an incel

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
This is a common myth by uneducated retards. I once saw a thread on here with the title "Hitler was the only incel to ever ascend" if someone finds it please link it.

Hitler even had woman lusting him long before he came to power. In a book his close friend wrote that in their adolescent years, many girls would flirt with Hitler, but Hitler being the Chad he is wouldn't pay them any attention, and the funny part is they would only flirt with Hitler, not his friend.

So yeah, anyone who says Hitler was an incel is coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 32425 and 21 others
He was apparently a charismatic speaker and ex soldier so yeah probably. Himmler was the angry incel that wanted to make camps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, chadcel;, Deleted member 29167 and 19 others
Hitler had gigachad appeal, I saw a video of his once watching a game and a woman tried to rush thru the guards and gave Hitler a kiss, he laughed and didn’t give her attention

mirin him and I wish he had won. Just look at the world today

@Baldingman1998

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 32425, mug and 15 others
Hitler had gigachad appeal, I saw a video of his once watching a game and a woman tried to rush thru the guards and gave Hitler a kiss, he laughed and didn’t give her attention

mirin him and I wish he had won. Just look at the world today

@Baldingman1998
The Berlin Olympics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Medium ugly pill tbh. Hitler is on same level as Timothee Chalamet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 22918 and 6 others
He was apparently a charismatic speaker and ex soldier so yeah probably. Himmler was the angry incel that wanted to make camps.
NTpilled again

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
I've read that when Hitler were giving speeches in front of a crowd the women audience would faint because they felt so attracted to him

Hitler was on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids btw. His doctor injected him with Testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22918, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
hitler was virgin till eva braun
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
He would never have been able to achieve the level of status and influence that he did if he was ugly. Ofc he wasn’t incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, LampPostPrime, Pikabro and 2 others
He used to love a jewish girl who was not really interested in him when he was a child :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Pikabro and Deleted member 21620
This is a common myth by uneducated retards. I once saw a thread on here with the title "Hitler was the only incel to ever ascend" if someone finds it please link it.

Hitler even had woman lusting him long before he came to power. In a book his close friend wrote that in their adolescent years, many girls would flirt with Hitler, but Hitler being the Chad he is wouldn't pay them any attention, and the funny part is they would only flirt with Hitler, not his friend.

He was just NT!:feelswhy::feelswhy: @Zer0/∞ @rand anon

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Hitler mogs all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
E051AA53 6F0A 436F 869B DB2B03F4050D

Rare picture of Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 32425 and 10 others
Not shit he was so Neurotypical hipster arts students

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
hitler's alpha voice:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and Fxdzcki
He would never have been able to achieve the level of status and influence that he did if he was ugly. Ofc he wasn’t incel.

These retards are actually discussing if a man who ruled a whole country with millions of people n ruled a massive army n started world wars were incel or not 😅 . They think everything is about muh face they have no idea how much social status/social dominance influences male attractiveness jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 21620
Hitler was a joyful, extroverted kid until his best friend died, he then became introverted and reserved. Then his mom died and he became even more reclused, spending his time reading, studying and making plans for world domination.
When he became an adult he moved to Vienna hoping to become an artist, but was rejected by the Academy and lived basically as a bum for many years, he had little money and almost no social status. He would give long patriotic speeches to other bums, but was mostly ignored. When WW1 started he joined the Army, where again he would give speeches to other soldiers, but very few would listen to him. After the end of war and trying different pursuits, he settled for politics where his message and speeches were now much better received - the circumstances changed and people would actually now listen to what he had to say. He also attracted the attention of some rich, influential men who took care of his image - they taught him how to dress better, groom himself, polish his social manners, etc., this makeover made his popularity explode, and only after this the women started to notice him.
I recommend the movies Max(2002) and Hitler: The Rise of Evil(2003) if you want to know more info about his early years and ascension.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
am i missing something how was he not ugly as fuck

He also attracted the attention of some rich, influential men who took care of his image - they taught him how to dress better, groom himself, polish his social manners, etc., this makeover made his popularity explode, and only after this the women started to notice him.

Yeah but u gotta take into account, times back then (early 1900's) were simpler in terms of hypergamy and dating, Hitler would dress elegantly which made some girls attracted to him. He was not handsome by any means but he wasn't an incel.

I've read that when Hitler were giving speeches in front of a crowd the women audience would faint because they felt so attracted to him

Hitler was on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids btw. His doctor injected him with Testosterone
Just be austrian painter führer theory

am i missing something how was he not ugly as fuck
View attachment 1838983
Women didn't take looks as the main factor in a relationship back then. He had status (eventually money), so he pretty much would be the equivalent to a 8-9/10 in looks in today's modern society.

Women didn't take looks as the main factor in a relationship back then. He had status (eventually money), so he pretty much would be the equivalent to a 8-9/10 in looks in today's modern society.
I mean equivalent as in SMV

All academic as he allegedly had a micro penis and one testicle.

hitler and the entire nazi party were a bunch of faggots. and i'm white. not jew. well. there was that unexpected conception mom spoke about and, not important.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires They stood for traditional values and rejected the madness The West is succumbing to rn.

any dictator has access to basically every foid in their country if they want

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@BigJimsWornOutTires They stood for traditional values and rejected the madness The West is succumbing to rn.
I know. At the time of my comment, I was naive to wealthy bullshit.

From my ejaculation, I concluded it wasn't a Jewish thing with the Nazis but a wealthy one. Hitler went after the wealthy fucks. And much of the wealthy society in Germany was Jewish. H-O-W-E-V-E-R! A handful of those Nazis were faggots.

I'm not discriminating against faggots, though. I accept all forms of life including walking and talking monkeys. I'm the last person in this Abyss to be a racist. I have nothing against faggot people. But a faggot Nazi makes the entire party look gay and weak. Ngl.

Hitler was a right wing white supremacist capitalist pig who gassed six million jews in the holocaust! Fuck Hitler and Fuck Germany!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 15164
I know. At the time of my comment, I was naive to wealthy bullshit.

From my ejaculation, I concluded it wasn't a Jewish thing with the Nazis but a wealthy one. Hitler went after the wealthy fucks. And much of the wealthy society in Germany was Jewish. H-O-W-E-V-E-R! A handful of those Nazis were faggots.

I'm not discriminating against faggots, though. I accept all forms of life including walking and talking monkeys. I'm the last person in this Abyss to be a racist. I have nothing against faggot people. But a faggot Nazi makes the entire party look gay and weak. Ngl.
He had a problem with both wealth and the Jews themselves. Which Nazis where faggots?

Hitler had a very strong browridge. I’ve noticed that virtually all respected and competent leaders throughout history have had a strong browridge. God endows his favorite men with this feature.

IMG 0067
IMG 0068
IMG 0069

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member
Yes, and then he was executed on Hitler’s orders.
Of course, he was. How convenient considering he was about to expose the true meaning of 'Nazi Party.' He was going to testify that men, Nazi men were having private parties - women excluded. He was going to show them evidence he recorded on his iPhone of Hitler getting HIT in his ass in the midst of a Nazi orgy of men. Ugh. "Not on my watch," Adoft said to his general as a nappy blackhead is bobbing on his lap. "He must be executed in order to protect the true meaning of the Nazi Party," Hitler ordered the execution.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Anonymous Member
Of course, he was. How convenient considering he was about to expose the true meaning of 'Nazi Party.' He was going to testify that men, Nazi men were having private parties - women excluded. He was going to show them evidence he recorded on his iPhone of Hitler getting HIT in his ass in the midst of a Nazi orgy of men. Ugh. "Not on my watch," Adoft said to his general as a nappy blackhead is bobbing on his lap. "He must be executed in order to protect the true meaning of the Nazi Party," Hitler ordered the execution.
Source??

• +1
All German foids were in full support for Nazism.

Imagine the look on his face when he realised slavs had mogged.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boyo Hitler had a micropenis and one ball :/ it was Ovar.

These retards are actually discussing if a man who ruled a whole country with millions of people n ruled a massive army n started world wars were incel or not 😅 . They think everything is about muh face they have no idea how much social status/social dominance influences male attractiveness jfl

JEW LIES
iu

• JFL