Hoejabis really fucking piss me off they deserve death!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Hijabis ✅

• No hair showing ✅
  • Little / no make up ✅
  • Loose clothing concealing body shape ✅
  • HQNP ✅
HOEJABIS / WHOREJABIS ❌

• Hair showing ❌
  • Entire makeup industry on their face ❌
  • Wearing tight clothing and making duck faces ❌
  • Clothing that does not cover body shape ❌
I legit want to fucking KILL THEM ALL!! I have FAR MORE respect for the average western women wearing crop tops and short skirts because they are not disgracing religion and just following norms of their society. They don't claim to be religious anyway and consistent in their own (lack of) beliefs. These motherfuckers are trying taint religion and normalise whoredom. I wish death on all of these whores. Either wear the hijab or just grow a back bone ditch it and dress like a whore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, SidharthTheSlayer and liberiangrimreaper
Hoejabis make my fucking dick hard. My dick becomes so hard that if I stuck it in a hoejabis ass, whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

:feelsohh:

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Hoejabis make my fucking dick hard. My dick becomes so hard that if I stuck it in a hoejabis ass, whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

:feelsohh:
You can fuck them all you want. I really don't care. Just stay away from women like top three pics. Actually they should have enough sense to reject incels and westerners anyway.

You can fuck them all you want. I really don't care. Just stay away from women like top three pics. Actually they should have enough sense to reject incels and westerners anyway.
Can you please show me your top three so I know who to stay away from?

:ogre:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and SecularIslamist
mirin avi i remember that youtube movie

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Would rape any of them (In Pokémon Heartgold)

Lower your gaze incel!

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Also on first pic you literally can see the hair of some of them, but your brain probably didn’t even register it since they are not good looking, brutal blackpill.

I can relate to your post. This is basically Madonna-Whore complex, a lot of Muslims must have this. I do too. IDGAF if white women are sluts because I don't find them the most attractive anyway and their culture is all about being sluts. But HQNPs should be HQNP. Hoejabis and the like are terrible

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist
Also on first pic you literally can see the hair of some of them, but your brain probably didn’t even register it since they are not good looking, brutal blackpill.
Yh I didn't even look at them lmao. But they are still wearing loose clothing.