Hollow cheeks are impossible for black men 🤬

darktriadcel

darktriadcel

Iron
Has anyone legitimate seen a black dude in irl with hollow cheeks, i dont think ive ever seen a nigga with hollow cheeks

IMG 1051

i think it maybe impossible for blacks due to black ppl potentially having thicker skin as well as having wider palates, shorter maxillas and chins leaving less space for skin to stretch maybe?

Also another reason could be white ppl can get that contrasting shadow niggers can't because their skin is black and black with black can't be obvious 🤔

IMG 1052
Jfl being black is a falio in 2024 😔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, somewheredying1, Bitchwhipper2 and 8 others
Looks like dogshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, ALP, wishIwasSalludon and 10 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, AscendingHero, overtier1011 and 7 others
Black people lack the chin prognathism which stretches the skin on the face to have hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, AscendingHero, counterintuitive and 5 others
Black people lack the chin prognathism which stretches the skin on the face to have hollow cheeks
Tbf even though black ppl lack protruding chins, black ppl have the longest mandibles so wouldn't that stretch the skin for hollow cheeks aswell🤔

Tbf even though black ppl lack protruding chins, black ppl have the longest mandibles so wouldn't that stretch the skin for hollow cheeks aswell🤔
No it’s triangular the skin I stretched by the gonion on the Ramus cheekbones and the forward growth of the chin

No it’s triangular the skin I stretched by the gonion on the Ramus cheekbones and the forward growth of the chin
Yh ur prob right imo i think the main contributor for hollow cheeks is low bodyfat and narrow palate I've seen people with shit jaws/and flat ass cheekbones but they have hollow cheeks cause of those two factors, which can explain why black ppl don't have hollows.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, AscendingHero, overtier1011 and 10 others
my african brother, why would you want to look like a malnourished sex trafficking victim anyways?

looks like a very high class well established gentleman, does he work in the accounting industry perhaps?
Who needs high class when the Jews pay you accountant money just to plow angelic blonde aryans on cam?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and darktriadcel
IMG 4099

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3, sportsmogger and darktriadcel
rural africans tend to have S tier features, case in point:

idk why either.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, overtier1011 and wishIwasSalludon
Has anyone legitimate seen a black dude in irl with hollow cheeks, i dont think ive ever seen a nigga with hollow cheeks

View attachment 3059724

i think it maybe impossible for blacks due to black ppl potentially having thicker skin as well as having wider palates, shorter maxillas and chins leaving less space for skin to stretch maybe?

Also another reason could be white ppl can get that contrasting shadow niggers can't because their skin is black and black with black can't be obvious 🤔

View attachment 3059750 Jfl being black is a falio in 2024 😔
Rural africans do

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They can have hollow cheeks

• +1
typical, I didnt see it, therefor it cannot be, brutal for nonlogicalcels

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and SlavicGeneral
They don't. That's Abos. Then Whites. Then Blacks. Then Asians

View attachment 3059724

"Thick skin" - cope.
It's oils, carbs, salt, and lack of properly eating.

Go look at the average black household's food intake vs any other race.
Most of it is fried food and salted carbs.

Btw, there are black people with hallow cheeks - it's rare though.​

• JFL

View attachment 3059724

Africans are more likely to have it than whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrant
They don't. That's Abos. Then Whites. Then Blacks. Then Asians
Blacks have longer mandibles than whites

Blacks have longer mandibles than whites
What are these images based on though?

cause most of them have deep canine fossa, aka different type of hollow cheeks

• +1
Skin being stretched by a protruding chin is such nonsense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and sportsmogger
They live life naturally, most people live like shit tbh (me included and probably most people on this forum). These niggas have INSANE bones
Legit. Im from rural africa and holy shit bro ive never seen so much bonemass in my life

• +1
Reactions: emo

View attachment 3059724

Never seen a white person irl with hollow cheeks either. In fact nobody only online

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
Never seen a white person irl with hollow cheeks either. In fact nobody only online
In my life ives seen only 1 person with hollow cheeks and he was black

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Just because they are dark doesn't mean they can't get hollow cheeks