The Ideal Mixed-Race Skull (Morph)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Below are 6 skulls. The top-left and top-right ones are Caucasoid skulls, the top-center and bottom-left ones are Sub-Saharan African skulls, and the bottom-center and bottom-right ones are subhuman (also known as East Asian) skulls.

Brutal

As you can observe, the East Asian craniums are remarkably short from front-to-back, making their faces very flat. The African skulls have the best jawline lengths, ramus thicknesses, and lower third forward projections, but they’re lacking in the projections of their glabellas/browridges, nose bridges, anterior nasal spines, and chins. The Caucasoid skulls have the projected features that the African skulls lack but at the expense of shorter jaws, thinner ramuses, and recessed teeth.

In my opinion, the best-looking African skull is the top-center one and the best-looking Caucasoid skull is the top-right one. I combined these skulls to form the ultimate mixed-race Chad phenotype. I used the best African skull as a base because it has the best cranial dimensions: long length and short height. Here’s the Caucasoid skull’s mogger features on top of the African skull:

Mog Compare 2

This shows how forward-grown the African skull’s dental arches are. The Caucasoid’s lower third is significantly father back and is more downward-grown.

I morphed the Caucasoid pieces to fit the African cranium, forming the ultimate Mulatto mogger:

Combo Cranium 2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 4397, can’t relate and 16 others
you created a 7 psl skull.

are you proud of yourself?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and thecel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and lightskinbengali
Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting post, but holy shit, morphing skulls is such a looksmax moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Manfrommars, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting post, but holy shit, morphing skulls is such a looksmax moment.
welcome to looksmax.org greycel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chinlet Ascension, Graham and 1 other person
And they say they’re all from the same species.

These skulls look completely different in morphology and yet paleoanthropologists classify every fossilized bone they find as a different species or subspecies.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
This is similar to this thread

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, thecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
Below are 6 skulls. The top-left and top-right ones are Caucasoid skulls, the top-center and bottom-left ones are Sub-Saharan African skulls, and the bottom-center and bottom-right ones are subhuman (also known as East Asian) skulls.

View attachment 2105589

As you can observe, the East Asian craniums are remarkably short from front-to-back, making their faces very flat. The African skulls have the best jawline lengths, ramus thicknesses, and lower third forward projections, but they’re lacking in the projections of their glabellas/browridges, nose bridges, anterior nasal spines, and chins. The Caucasoid skulls have the projected features that the African skulls lack but at the expense of shorter jaws, thinner ramuses, and recessed teeth.

In my opinion, the best-looking African skull is the top-center one and the best-looking Caucasoid skull is the top-right one. I combined these skulls to form the ultimate mixed-race Chad phenotype. I used the best African skull as a base because it has the best cranial dimensions: long length and short height. Here’s the Caucasoid skull’s mogger features on top of the African skull:

View attachment 2105600

This shows how forward-grown the African skull’s dental arches are. The Caucasoid’s lower third is significantly father back and is more downward-grown.

I morphed the Caucasoid pieces to fit the African cranium, forming the ultimate Mulatto mogger:

View attachment 2105594

Bro if only you were a surgeon instead of rotting on this subhuman site

• JFL

View attachment 2105589
Are these all modern skulls?

• +1
so? he doesn’t look 1/4
I disagree. In pics like this. Yeah, I can see what you mean.

Screenshot 2023 03 13 at 64747 PM

But in the pic I chose he damn near looks mixed. He looks like Meeks' older bonier brother. There's no way he's making it into the ethnostate. The moment he tans you can tell he is not 100% white.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
I disagree. In pics like this. Yeah, I can see what you mean.

View attachment 2110181

But in the pic I chose he damn near looks mixed. He looks like Meeks' older bonier brother. There's no way he's making it into the ethnostate. The moment he tans you can tell he is not 100% white.
nah

i even asked normies, no one assumed any nigger in him

• JFL
nah

i even asked normies, no one assumed any nigger in him
In a lot of pics, he does look white, but in certain pics, I can see that he is mixed.

• +1