Hollow cheeks dissappear when speaking - GTFIH

vlurrent

vlurrent

Bronze
Joined
Jul 10, 2024
Posts
304
Reputation
218
Whenever my face is resting, I have hollow cheeks. I am not sucking in my cheeks at all.

But when I go to talk, my face looks extremley bloated / fat. why is this?
 
You're not lean enough to have hollow cheeks while talking, since when you talk you fat clumps together, it wil get rid of your hollow cheeks if you have a lot of buccal fat
 
You're not lean enough to have hollow cheeks while talking, since when you talk you fat clumps together, it wil get rid of your hollow cheeks if you have a lot of buccal fat
so hypothetically i would need to use a fat dissolver?

or just a even harsher diuretic cuz im scared of needles
 
Whenever my face is resting, I have hollow cheeks. I am not sucking in my cheeks at all.

But when I go to talk, my face looks extremley bloated / fat. why is this?
just dont talk
 
  • +1
Reactions: racky777
Whenever my face is resting, I have hollow cheeks. I am not sucking in my cheeks at all.

But when I go to talk, my face looks extremley bloated / fat. why is this?
Never talk
 

Similar threads

welli2009
Replies
6
Views
80
primalBP
primalBP
m2dltn
Replies
26
Views
150
fuckincell
fuckincell
NewRomantic
Replies
1
Views
56
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
lowtide654
Replies
8
Views
206
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
vinn98
Replies
13
Views
288
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top