Hollow cheeks for £150

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭
Alright everyone I think it's time for my first useful thread:

What/Why:
As most of you know, there are (approx) 3 factors determining cheek hollowness (aside from bones)

•Facial fat (mostly submalar)

•water retention

•buccinator mass

I cringe when anyone brings up buccal fat removal since the cause of cheek puffiness seems to always be one of those 3 things and the buccal pad has minimal to no impact on the face.

I believe the buccinator muscle, however, is underestimated as I'd speculate it's the number 1 factor behind the bloated-cheek look at low bodyfat. Have you ever chewed something for a long time and noticed your face looked extremely bloated? That's the buccinator, and this is a sign that you are activating it too much in your chewing instead of moving the food with your tongue.

Buccinator2

Proper swallowing will obviously atrophy it to an extent, I won't bother proving this. My point in this thread is to ask "why stop there?".

How:
As most will also know, botox essentially 'freezes' a muscle and stops it from working for months. This amount of time would not only be enough to considerably atrophy the buccinator, it would also give plenty of time to adapt to not using it.
Over this time you would learn to swallow, chew, speak and smile without the need for this muscle and these habits will be deeply lodged in the brain long before the muscle starts working again.

Side notes:
Obviously the buccinator has a purpose or it wouldn't be there, but the only area I can see this being a problem would be with smiling (which involves 25 other muscles anyway). That being said, you could even go back to a completely normal smile after the few months as smiling alone couldn't hypertrophy the muscle to even half the size it was previously.

Also a major upside is that it's cheap af:
Screenshot 20200627 005404  01

(You'll only need 1 session)

TLDR:
Buccal fat removal for a 10th of the price-
Botox in buccinators to atrophy cheeks + to learn perfect oral habits for after the botox wears off to maintain the hollowness.

Btw it's just a theory so please tell me if I'm wrong about anything.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, bruhcel, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Lev Peshkov, Karstossos and 2 others

What/Why:
As most of you know, there are (approx) 3 factors determining cheek hollowness (aside from bones)

•water retention

•buccinator mass

I cringe when anyone brings up buccal fat removal since the cause of cheek puffiness seems to always be one of those 3 things and the buccal pad has minimal to no impact on the face.

I believe the buccinator muscle, however, is underestimated as I'd speculate it's the number 1 factor behind the bloated-cheek look at low bodyfat. Have you ever chewed something for a long time and noticed your face looked extremely bloated? That's the buccinator, and this is a sign that you are activating it too much in your chewing instead of moving the food with your tongue.

View attachment 476891

Proper swallowing will obviously atrophy it to an extent, I won't bother proving this. My point in this thread is to ask "why stop there?".

How:
As most will also know, botox essentially 'freezes' a muscle and stops it from working for months. This amount of time would not only be enough to considerably atrophy the buccinator, it would also give plenty of time to adapt to not using it.
Over this time you would learn to swallow, chew, speak and smile without the need for this muscle and these habits will be deeply lodged in the brain long before the muscle starts working again.

Side notes:
Obviously the buccinator has a purpose or it wouldn't be there, but the only area I can see this being a problem would be with smiling (which involves 25 other muscles anyway). That being said, you could even go back to a completely normal smile after the few months as smiling alone couldn't hypertrophy the muscle to even half the size it was previously.

View attachment 476884

TLDR:
Botox in buccinators to atrophy cheeks + to learn perfect oral habits for after the botox wears off to maintain the hollowness.

DONT PUT A BOTOX IN YOUR FACE FOR THIS PURPOSE UNLESS YOU WANNA MAX INTO THIS
23099326-0-image-a-14_1578396961178.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, delusionalretard, antiantifa and 11 others
don't inject things into your face tbh

even fillers you just temporarily fix a problem that will eventually become worse (see Jordan Barrett)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alex569, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
@Jagged0 @fuccccc
Maybe I should've explained the difference between botox and fillers.
As far as I'm aware:

Fillers-
Gunk that gets inserted into the face to look like bone but usually ends up migrating

Botox-
A toxin that prevents a muscle from working

I agree with both of you about fillers being shit. I'd also say that botox is shit for most of the things it's used for, but I think it's got some great potential in the buccinator and possibly the eyebrows too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, SteveRogers, bimaximum and 2 others
@Jagged0 @fuccccc
Maybe I should've explained the difference between botox and fillers.
As far as I'm aware:

Fillers-
Gunk that gets inserted into the face to look like bone but usually ends up migrating

Botox:
A toxin that prevents a muscle from working

I agree with both of you about fillers being shit. I'd also say that botox is shit for most of the things it's used for, but I think it's got some potential in the buccinator and possibly the eyebrows.
botox looks fake almost all the time; people I know with botox look like they always have the same expression on their face

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Romnel
botox looks fake almost all the time; people I know with botox look like they always have the same expression on their face
Fair point about the expressions thing, but I think that the fakeness comes from using it to prevent wrinkles (basically freezing the whole face) and not from simply de-activating a muscle. It's used all the time to treat specific muscles which are over-active for whatever reason:
Screenshot 20200627 022155  01  01

Img 0001  01

I'd say that these look natural as they're not seeking to prevent entire facial expressions and are instead used to target specific muscles

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, SteveRogers and clockwiseRotator
put toxins in your muscle to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Romnel

What/Why:

•water retention

•buccinator mass

View attachment 476891

How:

Side notes:

View attachment 476884

TLDR:

Or maybe just mew

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2968
Has anyone ever got Botox injections into their buccinator muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
Has anyone ever got Botox injections into their buccinator muscles?
Probably, I had the whole idea about the habits thing because I heard buccinator botox mentioned somewhere a while ago. It might have been on this site though so idk if it's ever been performed.

Buccinator theory is legit but I do not think Botox is the right way. Sadly changing your swallow and chew habits takes autistic levels of concentration.

• +1
I do not think Botox is the right way
What's your reasoning?
And yeah you're right it takes alot of work to manually swallow correctly and that's just one of the things the muscle's used for.

Last edited:
botox isnt going to fix shit after your liver filters it out because you swallowing pattern is fucked anyways and the muscle will just grow again. also jfl@ people who dont swallow correctly.

What's your reasoning?
And yeah you're right it takes alot of work to manually swallow correctly and that's just one of the things the muscle's used for.
It would look very off if you can't move those muscles at all I think. No proper smile etc..

swallowing pattern is fucked anyways and the muscle will just grow again.
How tf would you still naturally swallow with buccinators if they literally didn't work for months? As I said that's plenty of time for something to become a habit.
Also I'm talking about more than just swallowing - with the great results that can be achieved from correct swallowing imagine if we took it further with other facial actions.

Last edited:
It would look very off if you can't move those muscles at all I think. No proper smile etc..
Yeah fair, but the only problem I can think of is with smiling, or if you're a professional whistler jfl.
I would just Kanyemaxx for a few months if my smile wasn't working properly:
Screenshot 20200627 123759  01

Yeah fair, but the only problem I can think of is with smiling, or if you're a professional whistler jfl.
I would just Kanyemaxx for a few months if my smile wasn't working properly:
View attachment 477497
Please try it out and tell me your experience afterwards, someone has to😂

• +1
@Elias botox your dick for nofap gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, hairyballscel and Romnel
low iq cherrypicking a boneless high bf guy getting buccal fat removal. his cheek is still clearly more hollow than before even tho he is a boneless fat ass
your theory on buccinators is wrong. the muscle is too small to make any significant difference

His cheek is still clearly more hollow than before even tho he is a boneless fat ass
About 99% don't actually look better, just different. These two are quite good though:
Screenshot 20200627 145457  01
Screenshot 20200627 145346  01

But I think that's only because they have literal chipmunk cheeks in the before.

If buccal fat is so great then why does every 'after' photo in that thread still look bloated even with 0% buccal fat? Can't all be submental fat. Some of them actually look lean too, so I'd GUARANTEE that they have an incorrect swallow etc.
I'll keep checking that thread as I'm happy to have my mind changed, but for now I'm not convinced.

your theory on buccinators is wrong. the muscle is too small to make any significant difference
What?? It literally covers the whole cheek.
There's great results out there from just learning a correct swallow, so surely it makes sense that complete de-activation of it would bring even better results.

Maybe I'm wrong about buccal fat removal but please please if you plan to get it atleast make completely sure that you're swallowing correctly as I'd say you probably have a completely normal buccal fat pad.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
About 99% don't actually look better, just different. These two are quite good though:
View attachment 477707View attachment 477708
But I think that's only because they have literal chipmunk cheeks in the before.

If buccal fat is so great then why does every 'after' photo in that thread still look bloated even with 0% buccal fat? Can't all be submental fat. Some of them actually look lean too, so I'd GUARANTEE that they have an incorrect swallow etc.
I'll keep checking that thread as I'm happy to have my mind changed, but for now I'm not convinced.

What?? It literally covers the whole cheek.
There's great results out there from just learning a correct swallow, so surely it makes sense that complete de-activation of it would bring even better results.

Maybe I'm wrong about buccal fat removal but please please if you plan to get it atleast make completely sure that you're swallowing correctly as I'd say you probably have a completely normal buccal fat pad.

most of them still have fat because they are high bf
if they were low bf they would have hollow cheeks
basically most of them are fat fucks
you cant just do buccal fart removal, be a fatass and expect to get hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Romnel
you cant just do buccal fart removal
All that aside, it would defo be interesting to see buccal fat removal on someone who's really lean, lmk if you find one

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
All that aside, it would defo be interesting to see buccal fat removal on someone who's really lean, lmk if you find one
im doing it after corona

• +1
Maybe we could compare if I end up getting the botox. Just make sure you watch that mew video first pls
ive seen it before
i used to also believe my chubby cheeks were due to the buccinator muscle and ive tried a long time ago the correct way to swallow for a few motnhs
I had literally 0 change in my face
buccinator is cope
its all buccal fat because it doesnt go away even when im at low bf

• Hmm...
Time for a bumo, would appreciate some more opinions on this

botox/fillers are cope

OP this sounds like it might work but if you are struggling to atrophy the buccinator muscle you should seek myofunctional therapy. The changes you see from swallowing and using the tongue correctly may be slow at first but overtime it can really change your face. There are myofunctional tools you can buy online as well that will fix your swallow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romnel and RecessedPrettyboy
T
here are myofunctional tools you can buy online as well that will fix your swallow.
I think I've pretty much got the swallow learned after alot of work, but what are the tools just out of curiosity?

I think I've pretty much got the swallow learned after alot of work, but what are the tools just out of curiosity?
The last link I put is a tool that is used in treating dysphagia. If you don’t know what that is. Look it up.

• +1
did you do it?

• +1
No lmao, first who's gonna inject into you're cheeks

Next it doesn't atrophy the muscle it just stops it from moving

Best bet really is bucal fat reduction and Lefort

did you do it?
I've messaged like half the botox surgeons in the UK lmaoo
The problem is that botox is usually used for old ladies to stay looking like how they are, so they all think I'm insane.
I'm on like 10 waiting lists tho so I'll report back.

Well im interested in seeing the results. Pretty sure the muscle will atrophy, if done 2 or 3 times. They also use botox on the masseter muscle, so why not this one. I just think it might be harder to locate the muscle properly. Not sure what nerves run there.

• Love it

What/Why:

•water retention

•buccinator mass

View attachment 476891

How:

Side notes:

View attachment 476884

TLDR:

How can someone whos fat tell if he has this bucci muscle activated?

How can someone whos fat tell if he has this bucci muscle activated?
Bro that's like someone worrying about the optimum running shoes when they can't walk jfl,

but to answer your question-
This someone should lose the weight and if they still don't have hollow cheeks they've either got large buccinators or have worse bones than bo2cel.
Also try swallowing without your face moving at all, it should be effortless.

Bro that's like someone worrying about the optimum running shoes when they can't walk jfl,

but to answer your question-
This someone should lose the weight and if they still don't have hollow cheeks they've either got large buccinators or have worse bones than bo2cel.
Also try swallowing without your face moving at all, it should be effortless.
Like when touching the face feeling the bone etc as fat guy? No technique?

Like when touching the face feeling the bone etc as fat guy? No technique?
Go infront of a mirror with some water and try swallowing a sip with your entire face staying completely motionless. If you can't do that there's a good chance you're using your buccinators in the swallow and most likely in lots of other things too.

Regardless, EVERYONE has some mass to their buccinators so the procedure I talked about would result in thinner cheeks on anyone- just more so in people like me with overactive ones.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@Jagged0 @fuccccc

you are completely mistaking botox with fillers. botox is not an enhancer and is used to solve muscle hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Romnel
hollow cheeks are just ur cheek/bones and jaw, and also any fat that needs to be lost
thats it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Romnel and Good_Little_Goy
hollow cheeks are just ur cheek/bones and jaw, and also any fat that needs to be lost
thats it
No that's wrong, even at low low bodyfat my cheeks are plump and springy. Obviously bone structure plays a role, and same with submalar fat, but unless you're literally zygoless there can be some hollowing.
If you don't believe me get to a low fat % and push your cheek with your finger till you feel your teeth. There's more than skin.
Screenshot 20200829 170756  01
Screenshot 20200829 165927  01

Who's got better bones? Chad or Incel?
If you think the only difference between them is submalar fat you're coping. Left is in decent shape.

Retarded theory, buccinators are thin as fuck. The subcutaneous fat is what you want to go away, do lipo.