Hollywood is dead - Everything that spurts from it is garbage

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Nothing. Every new show is garbage. From the minds of the writers to the characters and plots, all garbage. Hollywood has ended.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
yes and netflix which is attempting to replace it also stinks to high heaven. you can't avoid normshit influence in anything. the best film of recent time wouldn't stand up to some of the worst films made in the 80s

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, ballskin and BigJimsWornOutTires
yes and netflix which is attempting to replace it also stinks to high heaven. you can't avoid normshit influence in anything. the best film of recent time wouldn't stand up to some of the worst films made in the 80s
And you would think, by now, after the results show people are losing interest in television and streaming video networks, they would change their routine. No! It's like they're playing poker and they have nothing yet they continue to raise hoping, the others will fold. Sick. They have that much fucking money! Brutal.

A few good movies here & there. Death on the Nile, the latest Batman. News of the World. Free Guy a few others.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
all retarded garbage from the minds of total soy faggots

• Love it
america movie = hollywood even if the film or the company isnt related to hollywood theory

A few good movies here & there. Death on the Nile, the latest Batman. News of the World. Free Guy a few others.
decent films like that aren't that rare, but none of them will be remembered in a few years time, no one would want to rewatch any of it. those films don't stand out. there's just generic and bland textbook examples of a "good" movie and nothing more.

interstellar, inception, etc are cringe

• Love it
Free Guy is the only fair one from that list. They fucked Batman in his bestiality for flying rodents ass. They should have kept to the storyline. I would have written the plot for the recent Batman film in a parallel universe sense. So we have the new perv for bats actor. Towards the end, Flash comes zooming by fucking up the realities. Boom! That Batman world is destroyed and sets up the Flash movie.

Once again. The new writers are ruining everything they touch.

decent films like that aren't that rare, but none of them will be remembered in a few years time, no one would want to rewatch any of it. those films don't stand out. there's just generic and bland textbook examples of a "good" movie and nothing more.

interstellar, inception, etc are cringe
NotW is really great. I think that will be remembered.

Free Guy is the only fair one from that list. They fucked Batman in his bestiality for flying rodents ass. They should have kept to the storyline. I would have written the plot for the recent Batman film in a parallel universe sense. So we have the new perv for bats actor. Towards the end, Flash comes zooming by fucking up the realities. Boom! That Batman world is destroyed and sets up the Flash movie.

Once again. The new writers are ruining everything they touch.
FG was loads of fun. I’m not even an online gamer and I loved it.

• +1
i always binge watch hollywood movie on pirated site in the past,
now most movie are so cucky i cant watch it anymore

• So Sad
i always binge watch hollywood movie on pirated site in the past,
now most movie are so cucky i cant watch it anymore
Same here. But today, I gave in to Roku apps. In the past, all my shit was pirated. The only way to enjoy a show/movie is knowing I didn't pay a fucking penny! Now that's exciting. I didn't have to watch a commercial! Wow! VERY SUSPENSEFUL!

I tried watching that (something-something-something) Soho that's on HBO Max, ugh, boring! Only see-thru shirt nipple shots for less than a minute of the film. I think it was nipples. Maybe I was deceived and it was prints of areolas. Ugh. No telling. Overall, the movie was retarded, boring, stupid, corny, yadda yadda yadda.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun