Hollywood makes the main character a stereotypical incel to cope with the rising demographics of male sexlessness in "The Whale (2022 film)"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ

The Whale (2022 Film):​

The Whale movie 2022 depicting an image of actor brendan fraser in a fat suit.

If there isnt enough blackpill for you, even hollywood knows about the incel problem. why would they want to make the main character an incel?

the main character in movies is almost always never an incel and always a terachad turbochad like superman or batman

they haven't released a trailer on the movie yet but this is the plot:

"A 600-pound (272 kg) middle-aged man named Charlie tries to reconnect with his 17-year-old daughter. The two grew apart after Charlie abandoned his family for his gay lover, who later died. Charlie then went on to binge eat out of pain and guilt.[4]"

honestly sounds pathetic to me, I dont know how this could be entertaining at all. I guess with the growing obesity rate in America and growing male virginity this movie will appeal to a lot of soyfags.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
Does he ascend later in the movie?

You know it's based on a 10-year-old play right?

And it has nothing to do with hollywood, you probably don't watch movies so you don't know that dark humor weird niche things have been made quite possibly since the early 80s as independent films

brendon frazer was such a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
anyway they casted JIM10 in the main role so that's why he deleted his second alt

How did his eyes become way more buggy and googly?

>has a kid
>voluntarily ditches a woman for a dude

Fakecel detected

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eggs and Bakin donuts 🍩
Is that Brandon Fraser?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back