Holuy Fuark I'm Batman - Take the SUPERHUMAN Pill

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I always wondered how I did the things that no normal human could do. My strength is beyond what it normally would be for someone who’s 5’11” 160 pounds & never work out. I can carry someone weighing 250 pounds without any adrenaline. Plus, my knowledge that I knew without learning.

I understood psychology at age 6. Also how to run a small business, & strategize around something’s or someone’s physical or psychological weaknesses. All without learning & all by age 6. I just knew how to do all this out of nowhere. I always was an independent thinker & came up with my own principles by age 5.

I even survived diabetes symptoms for 2 weeks & I was in a condition where the doctors told me no person would survive it, ambulance or no ambulance. I wanted to die, but I didn’t. I realized it was a sign that I have a destiny. I always felt that I was suppose to eradicate corruption & evil, even at age 5, but the near death confirmed it.

I also have a set of skills that are quite numerous. Skills that that take people quite a long time to acquire. I was always good at solving crimes, driving, hand to hand combat, stealth, strategy. Always found it odd to have these talents at such a young age. I’m easily the black sheep of the scum & corruption that is my so called family. Though I prefer to deny any relation to 99% of them.

I even started mentoring younger minds at age 6. I taught them about the principles of right & wrong. Showing how it’s ok if you feel the darkness, to control it & use it as a tool, instead of it controlling you. Even when my family was getting to the point of fighting & possible killing each other, I stepped in at age 7, after training & learning how to stop them. I didn’t use diplomacy, I’d fight them & take them all down until they didn’t fight anymore. Most of them I didn’t care whether they lived or died. I protected the few that I needed.

If you’re thinking I’m trying to sound like Batman, you wouldn’t be the first to think that & call me a liar. I honestly have gone through every single thing that I’ve mentioned. I’ve told all this to some before, but I’m always interested in that I turned out so different from the rest. The “Batman” in a family of scum & “Criminals”.

• JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

holy fuck bruh I didn't even make it through the third paragraph cause I was legit caging so hard I almost farted
1632011694773-png.1323300
emoji-open-eyed.gif

I unironically can't believe someone can actually write all this shit without dying of cringe :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Your. Not Batman I am

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
holy fuck bruh I didn't even make it through the third paragraph cause I was legit caging so hard I almost farted
1632011694773-png.1323300
emoji-open-eyed.gif

I unironically can't believe someone can actually write all this shit without dying of cringe :sick:
Hahahahaha!!!