Holy chit gtfih maybe racism did win today

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Sketch 1671387985813
Sketch 1671388017359
Sketch 1671388037715

Tweets are relentless. It's like they're more happy blacks lost rather than they won. I thought it was just SJWs and liberal cucks saying racism won.
Just go on twitter and type 'negros de mierda' my phone kept crashing trying to keep up with tweets JFL. If this was as widespread in England they would prosecute half the country 😂
@TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flaco, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128 and 23 others
niggers bawawahahahhahhahaahha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 23554, n0rthface and 3 others
This is fucking suifeul for blaccels most of these tweets are by women.

Over for blackcels hoping to ascend in Argentina.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yatagarasu, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19798 and 12 others
But users here will say racism is some dark triad anti-normie trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 23554 and 11 others
TFW my mom is white Italian Argentine and my dad is a black Cuban

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16501, Skywalker and 1 other person
Euro 2020 all over again when ppl were abusing the shit out of black players who missed their pens JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You cant say that shit if you have anything of value in society

That one girl said Nigger while she was drunk, now she lost her job and millions of people know her as the gitl who said the n word. Social suicide

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I am not racist. Every human being I meet is the same: a piece of shit I took after eating rice and potato curry

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChiraqJihad

That one girl said Nigger while she was drunk, now she lost her job and millions of people know her as the gitl who said the n word. Social suicide
Lol comparing yourself to women, the reality is most people are anti-black. You’re just another cringe nerd like the rest of your people

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Lol comparing yourself to women, the reality is most people are anti-black. You’re just another cringe nerd like the rest of your people
stay mad niggerlicous nigger

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Haha what a fragile low life racists, man of the match according cumskins is a manlet who scored 1 against a hat trick world class player. 500 iq.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ascension, fauxfox and 2 others
my parents are brown and even they were saying " kallus hara " meaning niggers lost.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: flaco, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others
brutally over for blacks
argentina literally has no history or conflict with africans yet they still shit on them

doubt the black population of argentina is at 1%

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6128
brutally over for blacks
argentina has no history or literally anything to do with africans yet they still shit on them
How come Brazil right around the corner has blacks and is very multiracial but Argentina is not. Do Brazilian women like being blacked.com?

How come Brazil right around the corner has blacks and is very multiracial but Argentina is not. Do Brazilian women like being blacked.com?
slave trade
the portuguese took an abundance of slaves from west and central africa
whereas the spanish rarely took any, like 10x less than the porteguese and the few slaves that were transported were inevitably bred out within a few generations

although most argentines should have a smidge of african heritage

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Literally the country where all elite nazis escaped to after ww2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: flaco, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
LA CONCHA DE LA LORA AAAAAAHHHH!!1 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Because jew America lost its soul. They are the one who is promoting Blacks everywhere and giving them freebies.

Except cuck whites no other race likes blacks.

Attachments

• 3210190_France_football_team_Argentina_football_song.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
This will just be an excuse for more pro-BBC propaganda in the Anglosphere no doubt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 17872
Twitter for android

Normies are racist, I'm surprised it's taken people this long to notice.

Also jfl @ football fans :feelskek: they can celebrate or hate on millionaire athletes winning/losing a competition all they want, they still have to go to work tomorrow and wageslave while these rich mfs will live life as they please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128, ascension and 8 others

Also jfl @ football fans :feelskek: they can celebrate or hate on millionaire athletes winning/losing a competition all they want, they still have to go to work tomorrow and wageslave while these rich mfs will live life as they please
In western society normies racism is suppressed and controlled by thought police.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 18522

Also jfl @ football fans hey can celebrate or hate on millionaire athletes winning/losing a competition all they want, they still have to go to work tomorrow and wageslave while these rich mfs will live life as they please
this os why o only watch football on porate sote

1671391461318-png.2002556
1671391467743-png.2002557

scenes like those above will not happen again, meds took total control of white teen pussy, and black teen pussy too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16371, NFA PB and 1 other person
glimmer of hope for humanity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128, MissLexotan6MG and 4 others
View attachment 2002478View attachment 2002480View attachment 2002486

Tweets are relentless. It's like they're more happy blacks lost rather than they won. I thought it was just SJWs and liberal cucks saying racism won.
Just go on twitter and type 'negros de mierda' my phone kept crashing trying to keep up with tweets JFL. If this was as widespread in England they would prosecute half the country 😂
@TRUE_CEL
@Blackgymmax @Growth Plate @tyronelite @ManletBlackcel

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Because jew America lost its soul. They are the one who is promoting Blacks everywhere and giving them freebies.

Except cuck whites no other race likes blacks.
Switzerland, northern italy, parts of spain and most eastern european countries are predominantly white and their racism makes the average .org user look like someone from a refugee-welcome crew.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Switzerland, northern italy, parts of spain and most eastern european countries are predominantly white and their racism makes the average .org user look like someone from a refugee-welcome crew.

was watching the match on a locality gathering. most are old boomer brown uncles and aunties (mostly muslims ). the conversations they had during the game and the way they were badmouthing black players of france , it would seem like they are Honorary members of the SS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Skywalker, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
This should only surprise a few deluded western retards (either deluded western nigs or cucked western whites).

NO WHERE in the world does anybody like niggers except the Cuck-nited States, and a few other cucked western states (eg. France).

So yeh it didn't surprise me, if it surprised you consider kys

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Fucking giga Lifefuel to hear jb white Argentinian stacies hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Mouthbreath
pajeets on this forum jumping with joy, since they're the most users on stormfront.org :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
No Money Parenting GIF by Children Ruin Everything
Funny GIF

This is just a reminder that racism is still very much so a thing in other parts of the world, even in Europe, it's just that America is one of the few places that is kinda mostly "above it"
I'm not saying this to sound like a preachy faggot btw but I just hate when people cry about America being racist when literally all our sports are filled with blacks and nobody cares meanwhile Europeans torch their black players whenever they miss a kick jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
muh it doesnt have the same meaning in Spanish as in english

This is just a reminder that racism is still very much so a thing in other parts of the world, even in Europe, it's just that America is one of the few places that is kinda mostly "above it"
I'm not saying this to sound like a preachy faggot btw but I just hate when people cry about America being racist when literally all our sports are filled with blacks and nobody cares meanwhile Europeans torch their black players whenever they miss a kick jfl
Yeah America is the least racist country for black peoples

• +1
not for long , white blonde sperm is a growth market in Brazil. they are white washing their country at an unprecedented rate.
in real life , no other race likes blacks only just americans and their ally western countries worship niggers as Gods.

not for long , white blonde sperm is a growth market in Brazil. they are white washing their country at an unprecedented rate.
in real life , no other race likes blacks only just americans and their ally western countries worship niggers as Gods.

The Brazilian elites did this in the past:
They have always hated negroes

"During the coming decades, particularly between the 1920s and 1940s, the state engaged in a deliberate effort to attract European migrants as a means to whiten the population. Interestingly in contrast with the US experience, interracial coupling became, both in state policy and intellectual discourse, a eugenic instrument. In only about 30 years, 2.1 million European migrants were allowed in the country, a number equivalent to that of the black people forced into Brazil as slaves during nearly 375 hundred years."

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Skywalker and Beetlejuice
This should only surprise a few deluded western retards (either deluded western nigs or cucked western whites).

NO WHERE in the world does anybody like niggers except the Cuck-nited States, and a few other cucked western states (eg. France).

So yeh it didn't surprise me, if it surprised you consider kys
Stop projecting

i cant stop laughing at this thread :lul:

It's taken me a while to see yet its clear. The Legit American Blacks are just different than African Blacks.
At this point in history they should just be classified as there own distinct ethnic group entirely. African nogs are defeated. Mentally and spiritually. They are world class refugees. Nobody respects them.
The American ones move entirely different. Its quit the anomaly.

• +1