Holy fuck, 5'8 was considered to be MANLET tier in 1928

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Manlets will cope that 5'8 is not short and that men were shorter in the past. Well, even thought they were shorter, 5'8 and under was still considered manlet nearly 100 years ago. Imagine what the cutoff must be now :lul::whatfeels:

"Since 1928 Brown’s A Short Man’s World has been catering to men short and stout, with statures 5′ 8″ and under"

Imagine being a tallcel back during those days...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Lev Peshkov, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
who would you shoot first if he was running towards your trench

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SteveRogers, CoconutMan and 17 others
who would you shoot first if he was running towards your trench
Cope. Manlets die more in war. That is why Europe's average height is increased so much since WW2.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, BigBoy and 10 others
Cope. Manlets die more in war. That is why Europe's average height is increased so much since WW2.

i asked. who would you shoot first if he was running towards your trench.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
i asked. who would you shoot first if he was running towards your trench.
The manlet would be harder to hit, but the giant would take more shots to bring down. I'd probably just flee tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, BigBoy and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: CoconutMan, Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Manlets will cope that 5'8 is not short and that men were shorter in the past. Well, even thought they were shorter, 5'8 and under was still considered manlet nearly 100 years ago. Imagine what the cutoff must be now :lul::whatfeels:

"Since 1928 Brown’s A Short Man’s World has been catering to men short and stout, with statures 5′ 8″ and under"

Imagine being a tallcel back during those days...
View attachment 581071View attachment 581072
As if it isn't considered manlet in todays age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and Patrick Baitman
shit thread, people with normal height for the time standing next to genetic freaks even for todays standards doesnt prove anything

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7125, Mouthbreath and 7 others
Average height in Germany didn't chang that much. I just saw a statistic: Second World War 175cm (5'9") today 179cm (5'10").

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Average height in Germany didn't chang that much. I just saw a statistic: Second World War 175cm (5'9") today 179cm (5'10").

It barely changed in most countries. In fact, the average height for inhabitants of the British Isles in Viking times was 5'8. Today the British average is 5'9. So in centuries upon centuries we saw a staggering increase of...1 inch. :lul: :lul: But let the autismos cope that "muh womenz only breed with 6'3 giants"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, SteveRogers, hairyballscel and 5 others
It barely changed in most countries. In fact, the average height for inhabitants of the British Isles in Viking times was 5'8. Today the British average is 5'9. So in centuries upon centuries we saw a staggering increase of...1 inch. :lul: :lul: But let the autismos cope that "muh womenz only breed with 6'3 giants"
True
The same article also said that the average height will not increase any further and has been at the limit for decades. Meanwhile, incels say the average height for young men is 6'5". Even in a relatively tall country like Germany the average is 5'10 ", keep calm guys.

To add to that, we might see a decrease in height at one point. With men becoming more and more estrogen ridden, their skeletons might not grow properly anymore (I think this is already happening).

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
To add to that, we might see a decrease in height at one point. With men becoming more and more estrogen ridden, their skeletons might not grow properly anymore (I think this is already happening).
Late teens these days are tall, but holy fuck kids are small these days. I think the younger generation will be legit 1900s tier averag height ded srs. I don’t know how it’s so different in only a half of a generation but it’s crazy.

That doesn't make sense. manlets are harder to hit and take up less food and space.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BigBoy, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
Late teens these days are tall, but holy fuck kids are small these days. I think the younger generation will be legit 1900s tier averag height ded srs. I don’t know how it’s so different in only a half of a generation but it’s crazy.

Haven't really observed this as much, but it's a given that low testosterone and high estrogen makes your bones smaller and fuse earlier=shortness and shit frames. Exactly what happened to me reeeeeee.

The average enlisted soldier grew 2 inches after initial training in the British army during WW1.
TF? Join the British army theory tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, TITUS and Kingkellz
@Algerian Manlet its over for us

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
4baz3b

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I'm mirin Friedrich Wilhelm I of Prussia so hard, he had a whole infantry regiment made up of 1.88+ guys alone because he knew that taller = better

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer
Under 6’0” = over

People aren't as fucking tall as people on the internet claim.

I am 5'9.5." I live in Texas and I go to a big public college. At college, I am taller than almost 50% of males I see(although still a little below average). At Walmart, Sams club or in the general public I am taller than just over half of all males who I see. Average height of an American male is 5'9, and the average height of a young American male is 5'10."

You guys talk like 80% of the population is over 6"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
True
The same article also said that the average height will not increase any further and has been at the limit for decades. Meanwhile, incels say the average height for young men is 6'5". Even in a relatively tall country like Germany the average is 5'10 ", keep calm guys.
i read the average for germany is 5'11 though, and that's including all the ethnics, who are significantly shorter on average.

northern states with low amount of ethnics in the US have a very high average height, and you can see just how much mexians/turks are pulling down the height average.

Re7pgtzjw4b31

i read the average for germany is 5'11 though, and that's including all the ethnics, who are significantly shorter on average.
179cm, so nearly 5'11" for young people thats right (source: https://de.statista.com/statistik/d...esse-gewicht-und-bmi-bei-maennern-nach-alter/)
But Germany is rare, it depends highly in the region "Some countries may have significant height gaps between different regions. For instance, one survey shows there is 10.8 cm (4 1⁄2 in) gap between the tallest state and the shortest state in Germany.[6]"

The 13% of people with foreign citizenships in the country are not included. Anyway, it's a tall country in general, especially in the north.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
179cm, so nearly 5'11" for young people thats right (source: https://de.statista.com/statistik/d...esse-gewicht-und-bmi-bei-maennern-nach-alter/)
But Germany is rare, it depends highly in the region "Some countries may have significant height gaps between different regions. For instance, one survey shows there is 10.8 cm (4 1⁄2 in) gap between the tallest state and the shortest state in Germany.[6]"

The 13% of people with foreign citizenships in the country are not included. Anyway, it's a tall country in general, especially in the north.

the same way as everywhere else in the world; the tallest people are in the rich cities, as a foreigner you'll rarely move to Rostock or Herne, rather to Munich or Berlin. Now the average in Berlin is 1.82 DESPITE ALL THE IMMIGRANTS and 1.83 in Munich.

The averages might have even gone up since the study.

the same way as everywhere else in the world; the tallest people are in the rich cities, as a foreigner you'll rarely move to Rostock or Herne, rather to Munich or Berlin. Now the average in Berlin is 1.82 DESPITE ALL THE IMMIGRANTS and 1.83 in Munich.

The averages might have even gone up since the study.
The immigrants are not included i said. And if they are included, the average will be less since millions of refugees came. Frankfurt is a manlet city for example :D

The immigrants are not included i said. And if they are included, the average will be less since millions of refugees came. Frankfurt is a manlet city for example :D
ok, but secondos (kids of immigrants) are counted, and they make up a significant part of the population.

ok, but secondos (kids of immigrants) are counted, and they make up a significant part of the population.
yeah sure, when they have the german citizenship, they are included.

btw i thought we had less than 13-14% people with foreign citizenships + ethnics with German citizenships = France 2.0

returning soldier effect is fucking brutal, male disposability is real. Fuck society and fuck nature.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
To be part of French cavalry in Napoleon's wars, you had to be among the tallest.
The thing is, they all died.